PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 2886899
Blue is the latest voting result and red is the cumulative voting result.

Emma, Christine, Marie, Claire and Cathy didn't get a single vote in the latest poll.

For reference, Emma held a vote on whether or not to proceed with the event, and the event was deleted according to the voting result.

Will Christine be any different?
It is a colorful chart, but the lack of detail makes it, at best, an incomplete & qualitative picture.

To go with your point - Emma's cumulative number wasn't good enough for her event to stay, so let's follow that logic and drop any events involving the following because they have cumulative numbers near or below Emma's (since this is all about helping L&P to 'cut the fat and speed up development'). This does not just include the 5 women at the end of the poll, it includes:

Carl
Logan
Vicky
movers
Liam

It's nothing that affects the story, right? ;)

I understand the frustration with the slow development but cutting content is very often a recommendation of those who don't care about that content and those who do can just deal with it...

How many people wanted the Bennet story line of blackmail to continue?

How many people wanted to see a lesbian story line with Sophia and Emma?

The college guys are not mentioned in the above poll at all - yet we are still taking time for a one-off event with them... Why?

so - back to my original points:

I'm going to disagree with you on that.

I am enjoying almost all the routes and, for those who are not here for Sophia incest with Dylan, the Dylan/Marie Dylan/Ellie and/or Dylan/Christine encounters are of interest.

Cheers! :coffee:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The "warning" isn't required anymore to get the 2 final Dylan scenes.
I honestly don't understand why L&P made Dylan put his boxers back in the tub; all the subsequent scenes could still take place with Dylan without his boxer shorts, on the contrary, Sophia's thoughts could be more amplified by the sensation of his cock on her skin.

Reactions: lapalapa

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
It is a colorful chart, but the lack of detail makes it, at best, an incomplete & qualitative picture.

To go with your point - Emma's cumulative number wasn't good enough for her event to stay, so let's follow that logic and drop any events involving the following because they have cumulative numbers near or below Emma's (since this is all about helping L&P to 'cut the fat and speed up development'). This does not just include the 5 women at the end of the poll, it includes:

Carl
Logan
Vicky
movers
Liam

I understand the frustration with the slow development but cutting content is very often a recommendation of those who don't care about that content and those who do can just deal with it...

The college guys are not mentioned in the above poll at all - yet we are still taking time for a one-off event with them... Why?

I am enjoying almost all the routes and, for those who are not here for Sophia incest with Dylan, the Dylan/Marie Dylan/Ellie and/or Dylan/Christine encounters are of interest.

I think the point was to at least cut the storylines that are not with Sofia but with Dylan and the side chicks.
And the voting shows that those routes have decreasing interest.
They are not important to the story because this is or at least should be Sofia's story and what Dylan does with the girls is not important to see. Stuff can still happen, if L&P considers Dylan getting some experience with others girls influences his relationship with Sofia but why do we have to see it? 5-10 renders at most to show some stuff happened and he got experience is more than enough, and let the focus be on Sofia.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Carl
Logan
Vicky
movers
Liam

I agree with you on almost every point!
Except for the story with Emma. Seeing Emma being aggressively seduced and then fucked by Sophia while Dylan was playing on the computer upstairs in his room had a certain appeal to me. And this although I play the Dylan route and don't particularly like his cuck route.
But I'm in a magnanimous mood and forgoing the Emma route so that other players who don't have as wide a portfolio of interests can have some of the game in the future. ;)

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think the point was to at least cut the storylines that are not with Sofia but with Dylan and the side chicks.
And the voting shows that those routes have decreasing interest.
They are not important to the story because this is or at least should be Sofia's story and what Dylan does with the girls is not important to see. Stuff can still happen, if L&P considers Dylan getting some experience with others girls influences his relationship with Sofia but why do we have to see it? 5-10 renders at most to show some stuff happened and he got experience is more than enough, and let the focus be on Sofia.
The poll was for popularity, not popularity with specific people or specific fetishes.

AWAM Has changed and L&P has made Dylan a more central character.

If you send Dylan to boarding school, then - given what you just said - Dylan effectively goes away.

You can use 5-10 renders to show him at home or having a meal on a weekend and then he is gone for another week.

Does the poll say that is what everyone wants? No

We have the side stories of Ellie with Logan - so those are okay?

Given what you said above, you are singling out Dylan and cutting major content from his story even though the poll shows that cumulatively he is the most popular character in the poll.

It's easy for us to rewrite AWAM as Each of us wants to see it - our own unique vision - but that will never happen with L&P.

As I said in the post you quoted:

Reactions: Toushiro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Carl
Logan
Vicky
movers
Liam

This vote is determined by the higher tiers of the Patron.

And they are the ones who deleted Emma's event and Dylan's 'twist'.

And not having information about Bennett is not my choice, it is the developer's choice.

Their votes actually influence the game.

So you should pay attention to the voting results.
Whether you agree or not.

I am also not 100% satisfied with this vote result, but I care about this vote result regardless of my feelings.
I have already given you the reason.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Except for the story with Emma. Seeing Emma being aggressively seduced and then fucked by Sophia while Dylan was playing on the computer upstairs in his room had a certain appeal to me. And this although I play the Dylan route and don't particularly like his cuck route.
But I'm in a magnanimous mood and forgoing the Emma route so that other players who don't have as wide a portfolio of interests can have some of the game in the future. ;)
I'd love to see Emma using the tutoring sessions with Dylan to get closer to Sophia, her first real lesbian crush.

Picture PD 20 with an Emma tutoring visit...

Once she gives some homework to Dylan, she says she is going to go sunbathe for an hour then she'll return to review his work with him.

Sunbathing becomes putting tanning oil on Sophia and culminates with Sophia's orgasm from getting fingerbanged by Emma while gagged with Emma's panties...

I recognize that we are unlikely to get that scene now, but perhaps one of the other creators can tackle it in the fan art thread!

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
The poll was for popularity, not popularity with specific people or specific fetishes.

If you send Dylan to boarding school, then - given what you just said - Dylan effectively goes away.

You can use 5-10 renders to show him at home or having a meal on a weekend and then he is gone for another week.

Given what you said above, you are singling out Dylan and cutting major content from his story even though the poll shows that cumulatively he is the most popular character in the poll.

It's easy for us to rewrite AWAM as Each of us wants to see it - our own unique vision - but that will never happen with L&P.

We don't have an entire update where we see Ellie fuck Logan or something. That was a good example for my point. We see a few renders with Ellie and Logan alone. That relationship is just driving other events in the game. Like Sofia with Logan or Dylan with Ellie.
And I was singling Dylan out because he is the only one that gets to be a second MC. This isn't Milfy City where we play the horny son seducing everything in sight. And while Dylan is a very popular character, I think he is so in relationship with Sofia. People want to see Dylan/Sofia events and maybe Dylan/Ellie events. This can easily be seen, again, from the voting. All of the other Dylan love interests have kind of been voted out. That is not only my unique vision but apparently that of L&Ps patrons as well.

I would not want any content that involves Sofia to be cut out. No matter how much I would not be interested in seeing it, as I would not want to take the pleasure of that content for fans of it. However, there are so many incest games out there where the MC is the wimpy kid (Dylan under so many shapes and sizes) that for people that just want to see that kind of content have a huge amount of possibilities. Since the main attraction of this game is Sofia, why would people playing this game want that Dylan only content that much? I can see only two reasons they identify themselves with Dylan or they have a crush on Dylan and so they want to see him bag everything in sight.

Reactions: Leldorin

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That Emma starts on the lesbian route also should be considered. There's little point in the initial Emma events developing a relationship with Sophia if you're going to then lump her with Dylan.

Most of the people I've spoken to ship Emma with Sophia, not Dylan.
I'd love to see Emma using the tutoring sessions with Dylan to get closer to Sophia, her first real lesbian crush.

Once she gives some homework to Dylan, she says she is going to go sunbathe for an hour then she'll return to review his work with him.

Sunbathing becomes putting tanning oil on Sophia and culminates with Sophia's orgasm from getting fingerbanged by Emma while gagged with Emma's panties...

I recognize that we are unlikely to get that scene now, but perhaps one of the other creators can tackle it in the fan art thread!
Tempting. Might take a while, but I'll see what I can come up with.

Singling out Dylan is easy because he's currently the only one with branches in his route. Branches that are mutually exclusive to his main storyline.

On PD16 when the Ellie route starts branching, then we might be able to start singling her out for scenes that could be cut. Which of the three will be her main storyline though remains to be seen.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I honestly don't understand why L&P made Dylan put his boxers back in the tub; all the subsequent scenes could still take place with Dylan without his boxer shorts, on the contrary, Sophia's thoughts could be more amplified by the sensation of his cock on her skin.
And you want me to rip off his boxers? :unsure:

I understand and there were probably possibilities to do so but putting his boxers back also fits the scene in order to reassure her and continue. And his cock still caresses her skin in the end. Feels ok to me.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

It seems that the interpretation of the voting results is different.

Dylan is a popular character for them, which is why there are two routes.

Except for Sophia, Dylan is the only character with two routes so far.

Moreover, Dylan will be the main character in the next update.
Even also now, Dylan is actually the main character, but anyway.

Also, despite this, Dylan will not disappear and will return home on the weekends to hold events.

This is a benefit that other characters do not enjoy.

Most of the characters are really gone.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

There's a number of other options, too - including walking in on them, perhaps even staying - for educational purposes, of course; spying and getting caught by Ellie, who can also join her and lead to more fun between them.
Sky (and author's IQ) is the limit...

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I played the 'chad' Dylan route and the 'cuck' Dylan route on .190 version and I did not saw any significant differences between the two routes, even them being supposedly slightly different. If someone of you did the same, do you noticed some different dialogues or else?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This vote is determined by the higher tiers of the Patron.

And they are the ones who deleted Emma's event and Dylan's 'twist'.

And not having information about Bennett is not my choice, it is the developer's choice.

Their votes actually influence the game.

So you should pay attention to the voting results.
Whether you agree or not.

I am also not 100% satisfied with this vote result, but I care about this vote result regardless of my feelings.
I have already given you the reason.

Did his higher tier patrons vote for Dylan to have a cuck route too? Seems strange if he’s there fave character why they would want to see him cucked.
I want to see Sophia Cuck Liam, cause in my game she gives him no pussy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes