Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Disagree, there are plenty of normal conversations. However if the dev totally focussed on chit chat the game would never be completed
:ROFLMAO:The characters talk nonsense instead of talking about their problems:ROFLMAO:. They also suffer from a strange disease called amnesia:ROFLMAO:. Will this game ever be finished?:unsure:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
** Voting is a listed benefit starting at the $20 tier of support; IF L&P's Posted Patreon information is correct, then the poll hardly represents the desires of the majority of L&P's paying supporters.
For most voting, but for the character poll, I could vote and I am on the lowest tier possible.

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
My humble opinion:

* This update felt tasteless, contrary to Sam events, it just didn't seem realistic, oddly enough I was more turned by the jogging at the park, just because the thrill of it happening was bigger, For example Sam's "chapters" are indeed realistic and therefore meet the expected excitement, even though the son is my favorite story, it's just not doing it.

Overall I think the dev is not getting the psychology right, you don't need a super elaborated fancy context for a handjob to be real, a handy could've been achieved easily in the previous update through other mechanisms.

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
My humble opinion:

* This update felt tasteless, contrary to sam events, it just didn't seem realistic, oddly enough I was more turned by the jogging at the park, just because the thrill of it happening was bigger, For example Sam's "chapters" are indeed realistic and therefore meet the expected excitement, even though the son is my favorite story it is not doing it.

Overall I think the dev is not getting the psychology right, you don't need a super elaborated fancy context for a handjob to be real, a handy could've been achieved easily in the previous update through other mechanisms.
You said it sir! (y)

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
My humble opinion:

* This update felt tasteless, contrary to Sam events, it just didn't seem realistic, oddly enough I was more turned by the jogging at the park, just because the thrill of it happening was bigger, For example Sam's "chapters" are indeed realistic and therefore meet the expected excitement, even though the son is my favorite story, it's just not doing it.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Sam's update was so unrealistic and far-fetched that it's not worth talking about(n). (n)Though this one isn't any better either.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
i don't know that

However, the developer announced that the side job event will be deleted in the Steam version.
This means that he has an 'age problem' and if he has an age problem it suggests that his working period may be longer because he has to fix a lot of things.

If he includes a sex event in the Steam version, existing Patreon customers will feel a huge sense of betrayal.

If he doesn't put sex events on Steam, what can he sell?

Many people are expressing negative opinions about the developer's work on the Steam version.
and Me too.

and this issue has already been discussed among people for a long time.

Absence of content, age of characters, numerous lines and narration that need to be corrected, incest, exposure of unauthorized corporate brand, etc.
That is great to hear, and yes you are right, if there is no actual corruption like sex and other dirty stuffs, it won't get any sale, and it will received negative review, i know steam community they are animals, they won't be nice like here. He won't sell any dime i will be the first one to review it and let people know.

It would be betrayal for his patrons but that's what you get for always being so happy and not complaining. If you pick the wrong side you will get fucked.

Although, i do wanna see the tutor side job with the kids, if we have actual other sex content it won't be so bad. So, the only way to fix this game is the steam version, that's the only hope otherwise you can wait for 2045.

Or another dev picks up the game with okay graphics.

Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 467 Votes