immassman

Feb 1, 2023
i don't know that

However, the developer announced that the side job event will be deleted in the Steam version.
This means that he has an 'age problem' and if he has an age problem it suggests that his working period may be longer because he has to fix a lot of things.

If he includes a sex event in the Steam version, existing Patreon customers will feel a huge sense of betrayal.

If he doesn't put sex events on Steam, what can he sell?

Many people are expressing negative opinions about the developer's work on the Steam version.
and Me too.

and this issue has already been discussed among people for a long time.

Absence of content, age of characters, numerous lines and narration that need to be corrected, incest, exposure of unauthorized corporate brand, etc.
That is great to hear, and yes you are right, if there is no actual corruption like sex and other dirty stuffs, it won't get any sale, and it will received negative review, i know steam community they are animals, they won't be nice like here. He won't sell any dime i will be the first one to review it and let people know.

It would be betrayal for his patrons but that's what you get for always being so happy and not complaining. If you pick the wrong side you will get fucked.

Although, i do wanna see the tutor side job with the kids, if we have actual other sex content it won't be so bad. So, the only way to fix this game is the steam version, that's the only hope otherwise you can wait for 2045.

Or another dev picks up the game with okay graphics.

Reactions: tofhdns

cartell

Jun 1, 2017
Do we have an Android CE version or normal .apk version of the new update please? It's not that I haven't looked but can't find it. Thanks.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
For erotic mental cinema it takes time, days, weeks. Time for self-corruption by dreaming that is not available.
Sophia's panic, her ridiculous excuses for her behavior, which she doesn't believe herself, leave no room for erotic fantasies.
When Sophia talks to Dylan the next day, she doesn't just have to ask herself and him why she broke her vows with Dylan. L&P also has to clarify the question why Dylan doesn't waste any thought on taking his father's wife away from Sophia. Does he love his father so little, has he so little respect for him? And if so, why is that? (My guilty conscience is limited, but it is important for the story.)
L&P has so far consistently avoided making Liam look too bad, so it's not so easy to just ignore it at this point.
The 0.190 event was not a seduction it was a hard hitting corruption event for Sophia. Dylan didn't do anything on purpose, but he made the best use of the chances he had.
Nevertheless, I do not see that the two are already over the mountain in their relationship, where further events will be a sure-fire success. This point has not yet been reached. And we have another event the very next day!
The only way, and I agree with you, that Sophia could even get herself in the mood to continue is for Liam to do something very stupid.
When he learns that Dylan would rather go out with his mother than spend the evening at a party with young girls, he then massively taunts his son.
I don't see any other option at the moment. Suggestions would be welcome though!
I agree - If Liam was to mock his son, and effectively mock Sophia as the parent who spends the most time raising Dylan, this could help push Sophia further into Dylan's affections.

Early in AWAM, Liam did mock/tease Dylan about soccer not being 'real' football - and this is something Dylan is heavily invested in.

Imagine this kind of exchange within the hearing of Sophia:

Liam - How was the party, see any hot chicks?

Dylan - I chose not to go to the party; Mom and I went out instead.

Liam - Why would you choose to go out with your mom when you could have gone to a party and spent time with girls your own age? You're Never going to get a girlfriend if you don't make the effort.

Dylan (now getting frustrated) - You taught me to always keep my work and then you blew off you wife to watch American football. She deserved more and I wanted her to know that I thought she was more important to me than a party.

Liam (not liking getting called out by his son) - I think going out with your mother was just an excuse to avoid getting shut down by girls your own age. Now if you played Real football, you would have the girls coming to you and you would not have to go out with your mother as a date of last resort.

Dylan - Sophia, Mom, will Never be a date of last resort to me. I don't understand how you could think so little of her. As for Real football - I play what almost the entire World calls football and I am very good at it - not that you would know since you have never come to a single game...

Sophia, having listened to the entire exchange, decided to break it up before it got worse.

She was shocked that her son had to defend her to her husband, and that her husband was belittling their son. She wondered how things with Liam had sunk this far.

Sophia, entering the living room, says - Hey, I'm hearing raised voices - let's calm down and enjoy a nice breakfast together.

Liam - I have to go into work - someone has to take care of this family (and he leaves).

Dylan comes up to a stunned Sophia and hugs her saying - I'm sorry Mom, he should have stayed. Thanks for making breakfast! Can I get you more coffee?

There is a way for L&P to shape this type of conversation to illustrate both some distance between Liam and Sophia as well as Dylan acting more responsibly and standing up for Sophia.

The introspection of Sophia following this type of encounter would also be important as it helps to shape her future encounters with Dylan who is becoming, more and more, her defender and support.

I'll stop now so others can add their own suggestions.

Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
Update Cycle of AWAM

Duration of an update per playable day (excluding day 1 & 2):

Durationfrom - to (dd.mm.yyyy)
Day 3102 days22.10.2017 - 01.02.2018
Day 4 & 11 (playable day 4)88 days01.02.2018 - 30.04.2018
Day 12 (playable day 5)50 days30.04.2018 - 19.06.2018
Day 13 (p.d. 6)28 days19.06.2018 - 17.07.2018
Day 14 (p.d. 7)77 days17.07.2018 - 02.10.2018
Day 15 (p.d. 8)95 days02.10.2018 - 05.01.2019
Day 16 (p.d. 9)153 days05.01.2019 - 07.06.2019
Day 17 (p.d. 10)204 days07.06.2019 - 28.12.2019
Day 18 (p.d. 11)258 days28.12.2019 - 11.09.2020
Day 19 (p.d. 12)435 days11.09.2020 - 20.11.2021
Day 20 (p.d. 13)
(9 of 11 parts released)
in developmentin development

View attachment 1872784
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BOOKMARK IT

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I agree - If Liam was to mock his son, and effectively mock Sophia as the parent who spends the most time raising Dylan, this could help push Sophia further into Dylan's affections.

Early in AWAM, Liam did mock/tease Dylan about soccer not being 'real' football - and this is something Dylan is heavily invested in.

Imagine this kind of exchange within the hearing of Sophia:

Liam - How was the party, see any hot chicks?

Dylan - I chose not to go with the party; Mom and I went out instead.

Liam - Why would you choose to go out with your mom when you could have gone to a party and spent time with girls your own age? You're Never going to get a girlfriend if you don't make the effort.

Dylan (now getting frustrated) - You taught me to always keep my work and then you blew off you wife to watch American football. She deserved more and I wanted her to know that I thought she was more important to me than a party.

Liam (not liking getting called out by his son) - I think going out with your mother was just an excuse to avoid getting shut down by girls your own age. Now if you played Real football, you would have the girls coming to you and you would not have to go out with your mother as a date of last resort.

Dylan - Sophia, Mom, will Never be a date of last resort to me. I don't understand how you could think so little of her. As for Real football - I play what almost the entire World calls football and I am very good at it - not that you would know since you have never come to a single game...

Sophia, having listened to the entire exchange, decided to break it up before it got worse.

She was shocked that her son had to defend her to her husband, and that her husband was belittling their son. She wondered how things with Liam had sunk this far.

Sophia, entering the living room, says - Hey, I'm hearing raised voices - let's calm down and enjoy a nice breakfast together.

Liam - I have to go into work - someone has to take care of this family (and he leaves).

Dylan comes up to a stunned Sophia and hugs her saying - I'm sorry Mom, he should have stayed. Thanks for making breakfast! Can I get you more coffee?

There is a way for L&P to shape this type of conversation to illustrate both some distance between Liam and Sophia as well as Dylan acting more responsibly and standing up for Sophia.

The introspection of Sophia following this type of encounter would also be important as it helps to shape her future encounters with Dylan who is becoming, more and more, her defender and support.

I'll stop now so others can add their own suggestions.

Cheers! :coffee:
:unsure: I didn't expect such deep dialogues in this game since they haven't been there yet :ROFLMAO: :cry:. (y) This game requires deep dialogues to make it more realistic(y):):love:. The heroes suffer from a strange disease called amnesia.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This clearly shows the game is pretty much dead. Also V0.190's writing was one of the cringiest I've ever seen. It keeps getting worse and worse.
v 0.195: Sophia wakes up.
v 0.200: Sophia leaves bed.
v 0.205: Sophia washes her face (but showing cleavage)
:ROFLMAO:You forgot about food and toilet:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
In terms of "What can he sell?" if he takes out the side jobs, that's easy. I more or less don't play either side job. I accept the first side job, but nope out when it comes to giving the old men a bath. I play board games with them instead.

But I still enjoy what content I do play immensely. As far as I'm concerned, there's only about 20% of AWAM that is worth playing. But that 20% is awesome.
What he can sell is his problem. Ours, automatically, is even longer wait for every next update. It has never been part of the multiple times broken deal and will never cease to amaze me his sponsors are ok with it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes