tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Liam was initially designed as the 2nd MC. But that was dropped, probably because no-one cared about the husband in a game with a MILF MC.

So with Dylan now as the 2nd MC, that may be why you're seeing similarities.

I believe Dylan's chance is now at PD24. It's Sam's chance that is PD27. Which makes no sense, that's just what I hear.
There are no official Dylan events at PD24.

And as the developer himself revealed, there are now three main characters.
it's not because it was the main character.

I already wrote about it, but it was due to various reasons, starting with his way of speaking.

And I wrote that I felt that during Part 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

admigold

Nov 26, 2022
Dylan's Dad, April 2018, in-game day 11 (PD4.2), v0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liam's Son, August 2023, in-game day 20 (PD13), v0.190
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is all that has happened in the past five years.
When will we see it with Dylan?
676.jpg

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Render farms ? what for ? for rendering images ? have you even tried it ?

Rendering is not the issue since he is not doing a movie like avatar or something, these are stills and with his setup. It takes literally seconds or a couple of minutes if it is a challenging one ( a lot of reflections or low light ).

Daz has no industry standard at all, you can't export scenes and reimport them, you can't share assets, it is a program for amateurs and that's why pros don't use it. Because it is not practical. So technically it is not usable with a render farm unless you copy the entire library of assets on that specific render farm.

And this right here (y) makes it also harder to work as a team, because you would need a cloud storage, so every member of the team can access the assets. And it better be a good cloud. One that can handle multiple sources of truth, and also concurrency ( not cheap )

In my field, we use softwares that are built for sharing files, we can share assets and scenes easily by exporting them with a few clicks ( openusd, alembic ) and this is just not happening with daz.

So no render farms are not for people like him. And i don't think he will hire a team unless he plans that meticulously like an actual business, and this guy strikes me as someone who has no idea what he is doing.

He just made a game that became popular and now he doesn't know what to do with it. So you should temper your expectations. And to be fair, it is his game, his project, and he does whatever the F he wants with it.

Patreon is a crowdfunding platform not an investor platform, you like what he does good, you can support him, you don't, you can see yourself out.
Does rendering take seconds? ))))) She knows perfectly well what she wants from her game. She wants to milk the suckers as much as possible. She lies all the time. Stalling for time. Her task is to get money and stall for time. She is not capable of anything more serious.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
In an old, deleted post on her page, she said that Sofia's first possible sex scene on a special dirty route would happen on game day 19 )))))

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Hey, anyone know why there is no more windows 32 version?
The renpy software itself discontinued that ...

Looks like from 7.1.3 there is no more 32 bit :alien: (edit = only for Andoid)
1693472085432.png

(edited later as a correction)
Renpy 7.x.x generates 32-bit and 64-bit exe
Renpy 8.x.x generates 64-bit only

Both versions are parallel and share the same features. 8 isn't really better than 7. But Renpy 8 uses Python 3 instead of Python 2 so it gives more possibilities. Version 7 will be discontinued at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repressed

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The renpy software itself discontinued that ...

Looks like from 7.1.3 there is no more 32 bit :alien:
View attachment 2892444
No, what you quoted is specifically about Android.

Renpy 7.x.x generates 32-bit and 64-bit exe
Renpy 8.x.x generates 64-bit only

Both versions are parallel and share the same features. 8 isn't really better than 7. But Renpy 8 uses Python 3 instead of Python 2 so it gives more possibilities. Version 7 will be discontinued at some point.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Does rendering take seconds? ))))) She knows perfectly well what she wants from her game. She wants to milk the suckers as much as possible. She lies all the time. Stalling for time. Her task is to get money and stall for time. She is not capable of anything more serious.
First of all , its a HE not a SHE, and second what makes you think this is the best way to milk people ? Have you tried that already ? are you talking by experience ?

Milking is the the process of doing as less work as possible for as much money as possible.

Do you think this is not hard work ? that the story writes itself, and the computer does all the renders for you, and renpy takes care of the rest is that what you think?

IF you can do what he does without working too hard why don't you open a patreon, so we can all support you ? I will be your first supporter

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I agree - If Liam was to mock his son, and effectively mock Sophia as the parent who spends the most time raising Dylan, this could help push Sophia further into Dylan's affections.

Early in AWAM, Liam did mock/tease Dylan about soccer not being 'real' football - and this is something Dylan is heavily invested in.

Imagine this kind of exchange within the hearing of Sophia:

Liam - How was the party, see any hot chicks?

Dylan - I chose not to go to the party; Mom and I went out instead.

Liam - Why would you choose to go out with your mom when you could have gone to a party and spent time with girls your own age? You're Never going to get a girlfriend if you don't make the effort.

Dylan (now getting frustrated) - You taught me to always keep my work and then you blew off you wife to watch American football. She deserved more and I wanted her to know that I thought she was more important to me than a party.

Liam (not liking getting called out by his son) - I think going out with your mother was just an excuse to avoid getting shut down by girls your own age. Now if you played Real football, you would have the girls coming to you and you would not have to go out with your mother as a date of last resort.

Dylan - Sophia, Mom, will Never be a date of last resort to me. I don't understand how you could think so little of her. As for Real football - I play what almost the entire World calls football and I am very good at it - not that you would know since you have never come to a single game...

Sophia, having listened to the entire exchange, decided to break it up before it got worse.

She was shocked that her son had to defend her to her husband, and that her husband was belittling their son. She wondered how things with Liam had sunk this far.

Sophia, entering the living room, says - Hey, I'm hearing raised voices - let's calm down and enjoy a nice breakfast together.

Liam - I have to go into work - someone has to take care of this family (and he leaves).

Dylan comes up to a stunned Sophia and hugs her saying - I'm sorry Mom, he should have stayed. Thanks for making breakfast! Can I get you more coffee?

There is a way for L&P to shape this type of conversation to illustrate both some distance between Liam and Sophia as well as Dylan acting more responsibly and standing up for Sophia.

The introspection of Sophia following this type of encounter would also be important as it helps to shape her future encounters with Dylan who is becoming, more and more, her defender and support.

I'll stop now so others can add their own suggestions.

Cheers! :coffee:
Something else occurred to me in connection with this.
I was really amazed that Sophia was so surprised that Dylan wanted to listen to her play the piano.
I thought why this here and now?
Does Sophia's surprise that someone recognizes her passion for music and her commitment to learn to play a musical instrument relate only to Dylan or the whole family?
At first I thought it had something to do with Sam's route being prepared here.
But then I thought it might have something to do with Liam. And Sophia's future question to Dylan why he doesn't mind taking his dad's wife, why he doesn't respect or love him.
Dylan will definitely answer that question with his father's sense of disdain for him, his hobbies, interests, and achievements.
And he could, if I interpret these lines of dialogue from the last event correctly, point out to his mother that her husband treats her no differently in these matters.
(In this context, one should look at Liam's behavior when his wife had to prostitute herself in prison to pay his debts.)

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
First of all , its a HE not a SHE, and second what makes you think this is the best way to milk people ? Have you tried that already ? are you talking by experience ?

Milking is the the process of doing as less work as possible for as much money as possible.

Do you think this is not hard work ? that the story writes itself, and the computer does all the renders for you, and renpy takes care of the rest is that what you think?

IF you can do what he does without working too hard why don't you open a patreon, so we can all support you ? I will be your first supporter
lol! Game developer GIRL! Secondly, you will not make a high-quality rendering in seconds! Don't make my socks laugh!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes