p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
yes

Sophia will not have sex with anyone, including her husband, teachers and principals, students and friends, son and daughter, bosses and managers, for a long time to come.
Everything is simple here. you accept it or not.
Sophia will not be different.

p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
The developer is forced to pull up events with different heroes, everyone's progress rises to the same level (Dylan or Sam) Let's see what he comes up with in other events. I do not think that progress will stop next year.
But who gets ahead...

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The developer is forced to pull up events with different heroes, everyone's progress rises to the same level (Dylan or Sam) Let's see what he comes up with in other events. I do not think that progress will stop next year.
But who gets ahead...
Who/what is forcing him exactly?

The ultimate argument by his acolytes is: "hey, it's his game, he can do with it whatever he wants". So which is it?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Then Dylan can't move on either. Every character hits the same point with Sophia before we move on. Sophia has been showing boobs to everyone the last how many updates??
He can move on with flashbacks/imagination ect but this is the problem when having such a large pool of characters because Dylan has now surpassed every other character in the game.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
yes

Sophia will not have sex with anyone, including her husband, teachers and principals, students and friends, son and daughter, bosses and managers, for a long time to come.
Here is what to expect for Sophia in the near future:
PD14
- a sexy show & a hj to the old gents
- something similar to the shota people
- a visit to changing rooms after the football match and an accidental encounter with Darnell. She will get mesmerised for the 3rd time watching a black cock and will have a somewhat naughty conversation with him. Dylan will watch them and do nothing (the infamous cuck scene expected).
- during the evening with Dylan she may give him a bj.
- during the evening with the museum guys she & Patricia will kiss them and go up to a bj and then they will stop.

PD15
Touching, kissing, pussy leaking and caressing with Patricia and her friend. If Zoey’s bf is involved a hj maximum is expected.
Sex with hubby ;)

PD16
- Aidan’s task no 5 is expected. This is the nasty surprise expected for that day. Is it going to be a bj/hj? Idk!
- Also Logan will learn that she is Ellie’s mother… Is she going to have an encounter with Tyler and get nasty (max bj)

PD17
- Aidan’s task no 6. No info available. Something naughty anyway…

PD18
- Aidan’s task no 7. See above…
- Max a “thank you” bj to Sam for helping her to impress her parents…

PD19
- Another Aidan’s task (maybe)
- Nathalie is coming home and is offering Sophia a proper lesbian sex… (with dildos, leaking etc…)

PD20
From this moment on Sophia is getting some proper sex (both straight and lesbian). Sophia is not expected to have adult male partners other than:
- her husband
- Andy (gw swing)
- DeShawn (maybe since he goes together with Vicky)

So, people dreaming perhaps on (myself included) her having something with:
- The Principal (Mr Johnson)
- Hubby’s boss (Mr Harris)
- The Janitor (Mr Clark)
- Dylan’s teacher (Mr Bennett)
- The postman (Mr Murray)
by 99% prepare to get disappointed…

I’m leaving 1% just in case… ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Principal (Mr Johnson)Nope
Hubby’s boss (Mr Harris)nope
I can see the old guys playing the sympathy card (Arthritis in hand fingers)with nurse Sophia/Scarlet wearing the uniform that they bought her.

Last edited:

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
PD14
- a visit to changing rooms after the football match and an accidental encounter with Darnell. She will get mesmerised for the 3rd time watching a black cock and will have a somewhat naughty conversation with him. Dylan will watch them and do nothing (the infamous cuck scene expected).
- during the evening with the museum guys she & Patricia will kiss them and go up to a bj and then they will stop.

PD15
Touching, kissing, pussy leaking and caressing with Patricia and her friend. If Zoey’s bf is involved a hj maximum is expected.
Sex with hubby ;)

PD16
- Aidan’s task no 5 is expected. This is the nasty surprise expected for that day. Is it going to be a bj/hj? Idk!
- Also Logan will learn that she is Ellie’s mother… Is she going to have an encounter with Tyler and get nasty (max bj)

PD17

PD18

PD19
- Nathalie is coming home and is offering Sophia a proper lesbian sex… (with dildos, leaking etc…)

PD20
From this moment on Sophia is getting some proper sex (both straight and lesbian). Sophia is not expected to have adult male partners other than:
- her husband
- Andy (gw swing)

- The Janitor (Mr Clark)

but the main question, when will pd14 start
1694026267640.png

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
PD18

2025 ?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
PD14

PD15
Sex with hubby ;)

PD16

PD17

PD18

PD19

PD20
- her husband
- Andy (gw swing)

- The Janitor (Mr Clark)

By 99% you're way too optimistic for PD14, in my opinion. But who knows now, that he started rushing things? We'll see in 2024 & 2025 - if we happen to be still around.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
By 99% you're way too optimistic for PD14, in my opinion. But who knows now, that he started rushing things? We'll see in 2024 & 2025 - if we happen to be still around.
If you are referring to the evening events, I know that LP confirmed they will be hot… What else could you expect with the museum guys…? It’s a one off event with no future consequences… Also Dylan/Sophia evening 2 should go to the next level… (i.e. bj). She is not expected to have an event with Dylan for 2 consecutive PDs after that.. Remember Dylan is the most popular amongst patrons and since they are paying he has to keep them happy ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you are referring to the evening events, I know that LP confirmed they will be hot… What else could you expect with the museum guys…? It’s a one off event with no future consequences… Also Dylan/Sophia evening 2 should go to the next level… (i.e. bj). She is not expected to have an event with Dylan for 2 consecutive PDs after that.. Remember Dylan is the most popular amongst patrons and since they are paying he has to keep them happy ;)
If L&P is playing to the crowd(playing on Dylans popularity)then this will annoy every other non Dylan fan out there and is a bad idea.
Personally I don't see it and think that you are letting your imagination run away with you

Last edited:

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
PD14

PD15
Sex with hubby ;)

PD16

PD17

PD18

PD19

PD20
- her husband
- Andy (gw swing)

- The Janitor (Mr Clark)

So upcoming update will be of Ellie or Sophia?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes