durikz

Oct 25, 2020
Here is what to expect for Sophia in the near future:
PD14
- a sexy show & a hj to the old gents
- something similar to the shota people
- a visit to changing rooms after the football match and an accidental encounter with Darnell. She will get mesmerised for the 3rd time watching a black cock and will have a somewhat naughty conversation with him. Dylan will watch them and do nothing (the infamous cuck scene expected).
- during the evening with Dylan she may give him a bj.
- during the evening with the museum guys she & Patricia will kiss them and go up to a bj and then they will stop.

PD15
Touching, kissing, pussy leaking and caressing with Patricia and her friend. If Zoey’s bf is involved a hj maximum is expected.
Sex with hubby ;)

PD16
- Aidan’s task no 5 is expected. This is the nasty surprise expected for that day. Is it going to be a bj/hj? Idk!
- Also Logan will learn that she is Ellie’s mother… Is she going to have an encounter with Tyler and get nasty (max bj)

PD17
- Aidan’s task no 6. No info available. Something naughty anyway…

PD18
- Aidan’s task no 7. See above…
- Max a “thank you” bj to Sam for helping her to impress her parents…

PD19
- Another Aidan’s task (maybe)
- Nathalie is coming home and is offering Sophia a proper lesbian sex… (with dildos, leaking etc…)

PD20
From this moment on Sophia is getting some proper sex (both straight and lesbian). Sophia is not expected to have adult male partners other than:
- her husband
- Andy (gw swing)
- DeShawn (maybe since he goes together with Vicky)

So, people dreaming perhaps on (myself included) her having something with:
- The Principal (Mr Johnson)
- Hubby’s boss (Mr Harris)
- The Janitor (Mr Clark)
- Dylan’s teacher (Mr Bennett)
- The postman (Mr Murray)
by 99% prepare to get disappointed…

I’m leaving 1% just in case… ;)
Where did you get this information?
Did you come up with it yourself?
L&P didn't post anything like that.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I'm about to install this on my tablet, but I'm being warned that it may delete files on my tablet without my permission. I'm just wanting to know if that pertains to the game files by their self, or does this mean any files on my tablet?
Forgive my ignorance on this; I haven't played this game in a while.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
PD14
- a visit to changing rooms after the football match and an accidental encounter with Darnell. She will get mesmerised for the 3rd time watching a black cock and will have a somewhat naughty conversation with him. Dylan will watch them and do nothing (the infamous cuck scene expected).
- during the evening with the museum guys she & Patricia will kiss them and go up to a bj and then they will stop.

PD15
Touching, kissing, pussy leaking and caressing with Patricia and her friend. If Zoey’s bf is involved a hj maximum is expected.
Sex with hubby ;)

PD16
- Aidan’s task no 5 is expected. This is the nasty surprise expected for that day. Is it going to be a bj/hj? Idk!
- Also Logan will learn that she is Ellie’s mother… Is she going to have an encounter with Tyler and get nasty (max bj)

PD17

PD18

PD19
- Nathalie is coming home and is offering Sophia a proper lesbian sex… (with dildos, leaking etc…)

PD20
From this moment on Sophia is getting some proper sex (both straight and lesbian). Sophia is not expected to have adult male partners other than:
- her husband
- Andy (gw swing)

- The Janitor (Mr Clark)

PD16 will have 3 sex scenes-1 lesbian and 2 hetero-no idea how you missed that.
Probably because all scenes can be without Sophia.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
PD16 will have 3 sex scenes-1 lesbian and 2 hetero-no idea how you missed that.
Probably because all scenes can be without Sophia.
PD16 is a Monday so is that not a round the time that Sophia has to give her answer to Bennett?
Also a lesbian scene on PD 17

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

tldrake

Sep 5, 2023
It really is a shame that this game will (probably) never be finished. The "sex-ed" scene with the Apostles is hilarious and very erotic at the same time. Since it's likely we won't see that scene play all the way out until 2035, does anyone know of games or comics with similar situations?

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
What's new in Pt2-165? I can't see any new scenes???

The first part was much better than the 2nd!!!
Indeed part 1 was much better than pt 2. Just like movies the first gets you going until part 2 and so on. To me as well as others that a game should get better with more action. It is a good game if you can follow it. One thing in this game and I'm sure that many may agree that there should be a few GB's where Sophie gets it.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
PD14

PD15
Sex with hubby ;)

PD16

PD17

PD18

PD19

PD20
- her husband
- Andy (gw swing)

- The Janitor (Mr Clark)

OK,
I see my post raised quite a few questions! Allow me to explain…

Where do I get all this information?
- My basic source is Condensed information! Bookmark it since xxxorro is keeping it up to date.

- Furthermore, I try to extract information from the game itself. When you read Sophia saying “Honey tomorrow is your football game…” you expect to see that football game.

- Finally, there are reasonable assumptions based on current developments and information available. Let’s take for example the 1st side job with the old gents. 1) She offered to wear a sexy nurse costume 2) The event is taking place at noon in a public place 3) the gents are way to old to do anything fancy 4) Sophia is not that desperate to do anything with them at this stage 5) Sophia is not expected to do anything fancy before PD19. So the maximum she could do is: 1) to play a little bit with their penises, 2) tease them, 3) make a mini show etc.

Reactions: Bane71

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
PD16 is a Monday so is that not a round the time that Sophia has to give her answer to Bennett?
Also a lesbian scene on PD 17
Bennett’s ultimatum ends in PD24. Up to PD16 there are 2 straight and 3 lesbian scenes expected. None of them with Sophia since her 1st cheating is expected on PD19 (i.e. the lesbian scene 7 days after PD12). Refer to the link I provided on my previous post. ;)

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
What this game really needs is an official Press Secretary to debunk rumors and give out hints.

It's still fun to speculate where the game is heading, but less rumor and some real hints would make for a better conversation.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm about to install this on my tablet, but I'm being warned that it may delete files on my tablet without my permission. I'm just wanting to know if that pertains to the game files by their self, or does this mean any files on my tablet?
Forgive my ignorance on this; I haven't played this game in a while.
It's probably a generic warning from Android about installing something from apk, not through their play store.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
What this game really needs is an official Press Secretary to debunk rumors and give out hints.

It's still fun to speculate where the game is heading, but less rumor and some real hints would make for a better conversation.
You mean like... a paid position?? How dare you even suggest something so disgusting!

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes