tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Played it already,

I didn't like it personally,

Myriam is very dirty with lots of kinks,

Each and everyone fucks her Begger, Old Man , Small Boy , Police ,Students , Hulk, Dog , Horse and even Aliens fucks her:alien:

Maybe many other people like all those kinks but I didn't like it at all ,
I like simple and realistic like AWAM but it's updates are slow AF,

Only Her Desire and Ms.Denvers were close to AWAM :(
I know you said this because you like AWAM.

But on the 20th, It is true that during the course of a day, Sophia offered her body to her own son, her neighbor's son, the students she taught, and children younger than her own son.

Of course I like Sofia and enjoyed the events, but I don't think she is realistic or clean.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
My friends, I want to read a review article about this game. There were a lot of articles that caught my eye, but now I can't find any of them. Can you show me a long and detailed review article?
Just click the ‘Review’ button above, on this forum.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
I know you said this because you like AWAM.

But on the 20th, It is true that during the course of a day, Sophia offered her body to her own son, her neighbor's son, the students she taught, and children younger than her own son.

Of course I like Sofia and enjoyed the events, but I don't think she is realistic or clean.
Sophia was not fucked by dirty old man, dirty begger ,fisting urination scene ,fucked by dog , horse and gangbang by aliens and lots of other dirty kinks which i don't want to see.

Reactions: Hardalloy

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sophia was not fucked by dirty old man, dirty begger ,fisting urination scene ,fucked by dog , horse and gangbang by aliens and lots of other dirty kinks which i don't want to see.
yes

Sophia will not have sex with anyone, including her husband, teachers and principals, students and friends, son and daughter, bosses and managers, for a long time to come.

Reactions: Toushiro

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
and why don’t panravilas admins that they always delete my texts here others write everything that goes into their heads and someone doesn’t delete their texts, and if I write something, they immediately delete it without even abusing the reason ,,, WHAT ISHO
FOR FUCK?
Because you are always rquesting the same things in multiple thread in this site .
If it's not available at the top op, search in the thread and if you can't find DON'T REQUEST A LINK FROM ANOTHER SITE !
And stay polite...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes