Oct 1, 2020
We all know egg happen way before the chicken.
Fishes and reptiles were roaming the Earth millions of years before first bird.

Sometime in 2024.But will be short update and nothing major will happen.
Don't expect firther sexual progress for Sam in his next 2 events with Sophia.
What you are looking for will be probably on PD17-so check after 5 years.
Another 5 years :rolleyes:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wow wow wow wai wai wai woa woa woa aow aow aow
sosososofia touched touched touched touched dick after after after after after 7 yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :eek::eek::eek::eek: sofia tuched a dickkk :eek::eek:
The best game in all parallel worlds o_Oo_Oo_O
The best game in the greatest tension in the entire system of spheres o_Oo_Oo_O
Sofia love for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr o_Oo_Oo_O

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
To be honest, I am playing the plot of Sam and Sophia, which feels very exciting, but after playing the updated plot of Dylan and Sophia, I feel very plain.:confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: madhusudhansmd611

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wow wow wow wai wai wai woa woa woa aow aow aow
sosososofia touched touched touched touched dick after after after after after 7 yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :eek::eek::eek::eek: sofia tuched a dickkk :eek::eek:
The best game in all parallel worlds o_Oo_Oo_O
The best game in the greatest tension in the entire system of spheres o_Oo_Oo_O
Sofia love for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr o_Oo_Oo_O
Now we wait close to a whole year for the other route where maybe, just maybe dylan gets to have his moments and then another year before we see anything come from this moment here ^^^

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Just realised, where are all the people asking for when insignificant characters (like the movers, subway thugs, or Janitor Clarke) are coming back?
We could hope that most realize some cuts have to be made to keep this story from taking 30 years but probably not.

When this last update released I posted around here a basic template for how to get this story done in "the next few years" as the dev claimed he wants to do. He claims a lot of stuff he doesn't mean but let's assume he's being honest here:

If so, some characters have got to go. Period. It's just how it is. IMO, the story has become a story of two families, old friends, and the relationship dynamics in and between them. Both have milf wives, kinda schlub husbands, a son and daughter a within the same age range. 90% of the story is the dynamics in and between them. It has already become that and he has to focus 90% of the story there. The final 10% can be the others but even tha means it has to be a limited amount of them. IMO, that's Aiden, the mafia boss and take your pick with another. Be the it Postman or the old men or the SexEd kids...pick one. They get 10% of the story from here out.

All others gotta go. Sorry, folks. Janitor, museum guys, subway thugs, etc. Gotta go. We may like them but they gotta go.

Finally, cut the days bullshit and make it weeks or months. Anything that happens that isn't a direct progression of the plot gets put in that 10% through recap. I'm talking 5 renders and 10-20 screens of dialogue/narration.
"After the hot tub incident things went back to normal for a bit...Sofia and Dylan never spoke of the incident and yada yada yada. 2 months later..." fade in and here is the next event.

It can be done without being jarring to the reader that has only seen microsteps delivered in hourly increments of her life as of now.

The choice really are that it goes on until 2035 (maybe longer) OR story gets streamlined, 95% of players still keep the characters they care about most and it end in the next few years. Call it 2028 at the latest. DLC that shit for another decade if you want but the dev should aim go be done no later than 2028 and to do that...some people gotta go lol.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Bit of help please. Downloaded the 0.190 update on Windows. My game saved from last update just before Sam and Nude Painting part. Done Maria at Laundrette and the Hairdressers then at home then the end scene happens Not getting the updated content. What have I done wrong? I really wish the whole game would have stayed in 1 Part, It's confusing the hell out of people. 3rd time it's happened to me. :/ Not getting relaxing in the tub with Dylan even tho his stats are over 300 not getting the new dance thing either it just haults after the Hairdressers which is 0.185 update. Help

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Bit of help please. Downloaded the 0.190 update on Windows. My game saved from last update just before Sam and Nude Painting part. Done Maria at Laundrette and the Hairdressers then at home then the end scene happens Not getting the updated content. What have I done wrong? I really wish the whole game would have stayed in 1 Part, It's confusing the hell out of people. 3rd time it's happened to me. :/ Not getting relaxing in the tub with Dylan even tho his stats are over 300 not getting the new dance thing either it just haults after the Hairdressers which is 0.185 update. Help
What difference would it make to your problem? 1 or 1000 parts, it will always depend on your previous choices :unsure:

In any case, post your save and I'll tell you what you missed. You said you can't get Sophia/Dylan part 1/2?

Reactions: Monocabra

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now we wait close to a whole year for the other route where maybe, just maybe dylan gets to have his moments and then another year before we see anything come from this moment here ^^^
After the 3 events on PD 14, Dylan isn't scheduled to have another event until PD 17. So it's going to be far longer for Dylan fans than "another year". Possibly more like five.
Same. Even made sure Sophia didnt go to the police and stayed in after getting tipsy instead of going out with her sister.

I dont expect it ever *will* happen... but I would like to see it.
Seems more like something to request in the fan art thread. I did try and figure out the assets to the subway thugs, but characters aren't my strong suit. ihl86 appears to be good at it recently, so you might be in luck.
We could hope that most realize some cuts have to be made to keep this story from taking 30 years but probably not.

When this last update released I posted around here a basic template for how to get this story done in "the next few years" as the dev claimed he wants to do. He claims a lot of stuff he doesn't mean but let's assume he's being honest here:

If so, some characters have got to go. Period. It's just how it is. IMO, the story has become a story of two families, old friends, and the relationship dynamics in and between them. Both have milf wives, kinda schlub husbands, a son and daughter a within the same age range. 90% of the story is the dynamics in and between them. It has already become that and he has to focus 90% of the story there. The final 10% can be the others but even tha means it has to be a limited amount of them. IMO, that's Aiden, the mafia boss and take your pick with another. Be the it Postman or the old men or the SexEd kids...pick one. They get 10% of the story from here out.

All others gotta go. Sorry, folks. Janitor, museum guys, subway thugs, etc. Gotta go. We may like them but they gotta go.

Finally, cut the days bullshit and make it weeks or months. Anything that happens that isn't a direct progression of the plot gets put in that 10% through recap. I'm talking 5 renders and 10-20 screens of dialogue/narration.
"After the hot tub incident things went back to normal for a bit...Sofia and Dylan never spoke of the incident and yada yada yada. 2 months later..." fade in and here is the next event.

It can be done without being jarring to the reader that has only seen microsteps delivered in hourly increments of her life as of now.

The choice really are that it goes on until 2035 (maybe longer) OR story gets streamlined, 95% of players still keep the characters they care about most and it end in the next few years. Call it 2028 at the latest. DLC that shit for another decade if you want but the dev should aim go be done no later than 2028 and to do that...some people gotta go lol.
The game Free Pass, which is partially based on AWAM does it well. Every now and again there's just a black screen with "A few days later ..." and that would be all that was needed. So it's assumed that nothing interesting has happened in the meantime.

Whereas here's me worried because I haven't seen Ellie taking a shower in two days and concerned she might be starting to smell rank. That said, am I the only person wanting to see her taking a shower with the rest of the cheer team?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not another shower sequence please… We’ll end up with shower fetish :LOL: :p There are other places where they can come closer…
Hehehe. Too late, I might already have one. But in all seriousness, it would have been nice just to see a render or two of Ellie doing something during the day, even if it was just Ellie making lunch and saying "Hi" to Sophia. Being Dylan route, I don't play the bonus storyline, which as an Ellie fan there's really no point playing, which is the only opportunity to even see Ellie this PD.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes