PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Like I said, having certain choices would be fun, but you are asking for a fuckfest VN, which that's not what AWAM is. The issue lies within development time, not how much sex Sophia can have in 13PD's. This was supposed to be a somewhat realistic story, so you can't expect her to jump on every dick that crosses her path. If L&P were to release 2PD's a year, you'd have the sex scenes you're asking for.
wolf02.gif

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Next update at christmas then?
Not even being pessimistic when I say that I highly doubt it releases in 2023. If it does it'll be much shorter than everyone already expects.

Given that he loosely stated he was going to allow down and prep for whatever the Steam plans are, I'm being serious when I say the next *actual* , story progressing update will probably be Spring 2024. Anything before then will be so short it'll insult people.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
While writing another post, I realized what this developer was trying to sell on Steam.
He was not, he is going to - currently he's working on his Patreon pledgers' dime on adjusting the content to the Steam acceptable form and content.
I don't know what this developer's plans are for after Steam, but if my guess is correct, I'll be purchasing the Steam version.
From what we currently know, he is going to release on Steam revamped Part 1 minus 2nd side job and some other controversial portions, so if you buy it - you won't get anything you haven't seen before (perhaps except for some new fillers and segways).

Reactions: oldshoe

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Not even being pessimistic when I say that I highly doubt it releases in 2023. If it does it'll be much shorter than everyone already expects.

Given that he loosely stated he was going to allow down and prep for whatever the Steam plans are, I'm being serious when I say the next *actual* , story progressing update will probably be Spring 2024. Anything before then will be so short it'll insult people.
Yes, my spider sense detects "complex multiple characters scenes", "new locations", "unexpected difficulties", "absolutely necessary animations", a poll, and a dozen of leaked teasers saga...
But against all odds, I'm trying to remain optimistic here. Call me naïve, I won't even oppose.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He was not, he is going to - currently he's working on his Patreon pledgers' dime on adjusting the content to the Steam acceptable form and content.

From what we currently know, he is going to release on Steam revamped Part 1 minus 2nd side job and some other controversial portions, so if you buy it - you won't get anything you haven't seen before (perhaps except for some new fillers and segways).
I previously assumed this developer wouldn't show anything new on Steam, so it wasn't on my purchase list.

Also I know this developer will remove sidejob events and is experiencing age issues.

I was definitely negative about this developer's Steam version in the past.

Of course, if my guess is wrong, I won't buy the Steam version.

I'm imagining things dangerously, so I'm careful what I say, but assuming my guess is correct, I'm inclined to want this developer to complete Steam work.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Perché Sophia dovrebbe parlare con Liam e cosa dovrebbe dirgli la notte scorsa?
[/CITAZIONE]
Penso che dovrebbe dire a Liam che il lavoro non si porta a casa, il lavoro è lavoro e l'amore è amore. L'impegno non mantenuto, preso con lei da qualche settimana non è come un impegno di lavoro, ma qualcosa che tradisce l'inizio della fine di una relazione. Invece, se deve dire qualcosa a Dylan, penso che debba semplicemente ringraziarlo per quello che ha fatto. Altrimenti, se deve incolpare Dylan per quello che è successo, deve anche incolpare se stessa per quello che è successo con Sam la mattina prima. Insomma, Sophya va in giro alla ricerca di una soddisfazione sessuale, parziale comunque, non adeguata per una donna matura e attraente quale è, (Vedi i corsi di educazione sessuale che tiene, la visita a casa di Zac, la visita a casa di Sam). è chiaro che è insoddisfatta della sessualità che ha con suo marito, pertanto il suo discorso dovrebbe essere rivolto a Liam, e considerare una possibile inevitabile separazione. Anche perché penso che Liam abbia già qualche relazione segreta inconfessata, e per questo la trascura. Quindi il punto della situazione va fatto con Liam e non con l'innocente Dylan. Questa soluzione aprirebbe anche molteplici varianti alla storia, ad esempio: Sophya si sentirebbe più libera di fare sesso con chi la vuole, senza doversi preoccupare di tradire un marito che per lei è diventato solo un fronzolo. Tuttavia non sono io il narratore della storia e potrei anche sbagliarmi. Il mio è solo un punto di vista. Questa soluzione aprirebbe anche molteplici varianti alla storia, ad esempio: Sophya si sentirebbe più libera di fare sesso con chi la vuole, senza doversi preoccupare di tradire un marito che per lei è diventato solo un fronzolo. Tuttavia non sono io il narratore della storia e potrei anche sbagliarmi. Il mio è solo un punto di vista.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Could someone try to reup the MAC version, pls?
...the only Google doc I could find of it on sub was "download not available due to too many users"

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not 100% sure, but didn't he exclude it? :unsure:
Fairly confident that an Ellie/Sam branch will be one of the three branches of the Ellie route, Logan and Jules being the other two.
Sophia should realize that it's not inzezt if he lets Dylan wear a condom. It's purely for educational purpose only
It's still incest because it's sex between family members. But it wont be consanguinity if she doesn't get pregnant. The two words have slightly different, but still significant meanings.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Just realised, where are all the people asking for when insignificant characters (like the movers, subway thugs, or Janitor Clarke) are coming back?
The movers back to their work, the thugs went to a jail, and a janitor does his job after school. Our Sophia is too busy to handle the other guys like Sam, Dylan, Aiden, Zac,...
It takes 100 years to finish if all the guys make a relationship with her.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes