Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So, the next update should be... interesting...

Kinda would like to get to the side jobs at this point.

The two following updates after this next one are both apparently short so maybe L&P should just clump them together for one release.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
What if I were L&P, some scenes in the Dylan part 2 would be...

1. In the night club, Dylan brings Sophia the edge of dance floor and pulls down her panties while dancing.
Option to choose that Sophia "stop him" or "do nothing."

dance1.jpg

dance2.jpg
Dylan keeps her panties in his pocket for future use (masturbation.)

2. (Option) If Sophia holds Dylan's hand or her panties to stop him, she will take her panties off herself and gives it to Dylan in the rooftop. (maybe more alcohol, Dylan's begging, Sophia's dare and romantic/erotic atmosphere make her panties off herself)

rooftop.jpg
Now, Sophia is in no panties in either options.
(Option to choose) Dylan sniffs and leaks her wet panties in front of her and teases her.

3. They return home with a bottle of wine and seat on the outdoor couch, not in the jacuzzi. This backyard location is relatively safer not be seen in her house. They sit and talk... wine... lay down... erotic... cuddling... kissing... making out...
Sophia's dress is rolled up and her bare ass exposed. Dylan squeezes her ass and Sophia is being excited.

To try stopping him, Sophia caresses his cock and the circumstance elevates to have Sophia gives a hand job to Dylan.

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

back3.jpg

Benson20

May 10, 2020
I asked some questions to L&P and got answered.

1. In the day 15, is there a chance to have Sophia a date with Dylan again while Liam watches a football game with Mr. Harris?
2. As a result of Sophia/Dylan part 1 and 2 incident, will Dylan keep begging Sophia a kiss, a handjob, a date, or else at home?
3. Did anyone (possibly Sam) witness Sophia and Dylan?
4. Will Sophia act like Sam's secret girl friend if they are together and apart from the others?

View attachment 2900945
Excelent with point 3. I hate Spphia been blackmailed.
Point 4: good. I really don't like Sophia/Sam relationship. Maybe Ellie/Sam

wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
What if I were L&P, some scenes in the Dylan part 2 would be...

1. In the night club, Dylan brings Sophia the edge of dance floor and pulls down her panties while dancing.
Option to choose that Sophia "stop him" or "do nothing."

View attachment 2902430

View attachment 2902432
Dylan keeps her panties in his pocket for future use (masturbation.)

2. (Option) If Sophia holds Dylan's hand or her panties to stop him, she will take her panties off herself and gives it to Dylan in the rooftop. (maybe more alcohol, Dylan's begging, Sophia's dare and romantic/erotic atmosphere make her panties off herself)

View attachment 2902448
Now, Sophia is in no panties in either options.
(Option to choose) Dylan sniffs and leaks her wet panties in front of her and teases her.

3. They return home with a bottle of wine and seat on the outdoor couch, not in the jacuzzi. This backyard location is relatively safer not be seen in her house. They sit and talk... wine... lay down... erotic... cuddling... kissing... making out...
Sophia's dress is rolled up and her bare ass exposed. Dylan squeezes her ass and Sophia is being excited.

To try stopping him, Sophia caresses his cock and the circumstance elevates to have Sophia gives a hand job to Dylan.

View attachment 2902456

View attachment 2902467

View attachment 2902468
I like your script

(it has not yet started work, and it is estimated that the development time of 0.195 will take four to five months)

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
I think next update will focus on christine more than ellie! (i know l&p said its include all 3 of them)
Like maybe she will be give dylan some hj or bj and ellie will see that scene!
or ellie jealous how other girls mostly christine behave with dylan nice and sexy.
I don't think we see so much intimate between dylan and ellie in this update.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
release time will depend on your interest, this update won't include Sophia

So LP will be very interested in your reactions he probably wouldn't want his supporters to pause for 8 months before re-subscribing :ROFLMAO:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
release time will depend on your interest, this update won't include Sophia

So LP will be very interested in your reactions he probably wouldn't want his supporters to pause for 8 months before re-subscribing :ROFLMAO:
He has enough zombie pledgers (who don't even remember being charged a couple bucks every month) to carry him over. On top of that, he has enough simps who will stay with him no matter what. He could literally piss in their faces and they will keep saying it's Spring showers in San Alejo.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I think next update will focus on christine more than ellie! (i know l&p said its include all 3 of them)
Like maybe she will be give dylan some hj or bj and ellie will see that scene!
or ellie jealous how other girls mostly christine behave with dylan nice and sexy.
I don't think we see so much intimate between dylan and ellie in this update.
This is actually very interesting... I tend to agree with Alley_Cat that regardless of who is the focus of that storyline, it won't affect the main plot. But part of me wants to believe Ellie will be somehow exposed to Dylan (some drunken strip game maybe?) and it will continue in some form and shape later. More if a wishful thinking, I guess.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
While writing another post, I realized what this developer was trying to sell on Steam.

And I also realized why this developer needed employees.

I don't know what this developer's plans are for after Steam, but if my guess is correct, I'll be purchasing the Steam version.
people-standing-crossroad-get-to-decision-which-way-go-copy-space-insert-text-two-ways-choose...jpeg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Luis2008

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Anyway, this game is full of shit, how can you give someone handjob and then decided not to lick it, suddenly you think licking was too far when you already masturbate the dick? The dev always try to make Sophia a good mother even when she cross the line many times, it's so stupid, and it don't make sense at all.
Screenshot_3.jpg

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes