immassman

Feb 1, 2023
As what you stated in your previous post.
The creators for inside jennifer and lust and passion are two different development apparatuses, having the creators of a different gaming company continue a game's developmental development is unlikely.
at the first tutor she gave the boys a handjob, she actually touch their dick and jerk it off for them, and then on the next she is reluctant to show them her bare tits like wtf, standing with a panty on not even nude after she massage their dick and let the boys touch her naked breast and raw pussy is such a big deal?, that don't make sense, devs keeps going back and tries to make Sophia a good mother again, the devs will be doing this till the end i am sure because he is frankly speaking not right in the head.

Reactions: tofhdns

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
at the first tutor she gave the boys a handjob, she actually touch their dick and jerk it off for them, and then on the next she is reluctant to show them her bare tits like wtf, standing with a panty on not even nude after she massage their dick and let the boys touch her naked breast and raw pussy is such a big deal?, that don't make sense, devs keeps going back and tries to make Sophia a good mother again, the devs will be doing this till the end i am sure because he is frankly speaking not right in the head.
Maybe this developer needs more skillful story writers.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
True, this update was disappointing. :mad:(n)
For me it's not so much the lack of content that upsets me it's just how the dev always try to reverse back Sophia into a good moral mother after she did more nasty things as if she had done nothing wrong before that makes me go wtf. It just don't make sense how she comes to her senses, one moment she was 100% into it and then the next she don't want it, shit don't make sense lmao.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
For me it's not so much the lack of content that upsets me it's just how the dev always try to reverse back Sophia into a good moral mother after she did more nasty things as if she had done nothing wrong before that makes me go wtf. It just don't make sense how she comes to her senses, one moment she was 100% into it and then the next she don't want it, shit don't make sense lmao.
Sounds to me the dev can't make up their mind.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Anyway, this game is full of shit, how can you give someone handjob and then decided not to lick it, suddenly you think licking was too far when you already masturbate the dick? The dev always try to make Sophia a good mother even when she cross the line many times, it's so stupid, and it don't make sense at all.
Dunno. Maybe go and give someone a handjob. You'll surely come to the conclusion that licking their cum off your hand isn't the most desirable thing in the world.

Then again, maybe it's because we're talking about incest here. This wasn't a onenightstand with a stranger. There wasn't a single render in which Sophia even thought about licking the cum off her hands either. She was full of shame considering what she had just done with her own son. That to me is the only redeeming part which preserves atleast a tiny speck of realism. Missed opportunity for a fun render? Sure. But you act like every woman would be all over her cum-covered hand after giving her son a handjob. Reality check?

Like I said, having certain choices would be fun, but you are asking for a fuckfest VN, which that's not what AWAM is. The issue lies within development time, not how much sex Sophia can have in 13PD's. This was supposed to be a somewhat realistic story, so you can't expect her to jump on every dick that crosses her path. If L&P were to release 2PD's a year, you'd have the sex scenes you're asking for.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Sounds to me the dev can't make up their mind.
Yes, more like the dev keep changing his mind, i think this is main reason with the lack of content and the slow update, the dev overthink about the scenario to make. i don't blame him too much because this game is not just your typical ntr game, it has got so many element into it, cheating, younger boys and older milfs, incest, old men. But even so, free pass is the same genre, it's no excuse to make.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yes, more like the dev keep changing his mind, i think this is main reason with the lack of content and the slow update, the dev overthink about the scenario to make. i don't blame him too much because this game is not just your typical ntr game, it has got so many element into it, cheating, younger boys and older milfs, incest, old men. But even so, free pass is the same genre, it's no excuse to make.
Very well said, good sir. (y)

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
As in everything in life, there are those who defend and those who criticize.
It is a game, fiction that brings themes in society that generate controversy, adultery, incest. I read huge texts on this forum, really huge and it brings a coherent discussion. However, neither film, series nor book would take 6 years, this was a path that the development decided to follow based on financial reasoning. Build and make new games or a continuation of the same game or alternatives based on this game NO. It only takes 6 years for us to be reaching the first 1/3 of the story and people ramble on about a supposed moral and ethical introspection of the developer, NO!
It's financial even if he builds a game it increases the graphic quality of this game, it means he invested in resources and he wants the return on investment and PROFIT!
Profit is not a sin, nor is it a sin to be more forceful and demand investment and financial growth targets from those who want to consume your creation.
But dripping an episode every 6 or 8 months the result for him will always be the same STAGNITION the news is bad but true. Your numbers will not grow in terms of investors if, due to lack of reciprocity, you are "hiding the game" of your real intention, REVENUE GROWTH, PROFIT, $$$$$.
The rest is bla, bla, bla. Divagation and fallacy.

00020-410456447.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
As in everything in life, there are those who defend and those who criticize.
It is a game, fiction that brings themes in society that generate controversy, adultery, incest. I read huge texts on this forum, really huge and it brings a coherent discussion. However, neither film, series nor book would take 6 years, this was a path that the development decided to follow based on financial reasoning. Build and make new games or a continuation of the same game or alternatives based on this game NO. It only takes 6 years for us to be reaching the first 1/3 of the story and people ramble on about a supposed moral and ethical introspection of the developer, NO!
It's financial even if he builds a game it increases the graphic quality of this game, it means he invested in resources and he wants the return on investment and PROFIT!
Profit is not a sin, nor is it a sin to be more forceful and demand investment and financial growth targets from those who want to consume your creation.
But dripping an episode every 6 or 8 months the result for him will always be the same STAGNITION the news is bad but true. Your numbers will not grow in terms of investors if, due to lack of reciprocity, you are "hiding the game" of your real intention, REVENUE GROWTH, PROFIT, $$$$$.
The rest is bla, bla, bla. Divagation and fallacy.

View attachment 2901749
This picture is so great its even glowing on all 4 corners of the photo! Great explanation by the way. :devilish:(y)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
lmfao, maybe you keep jerking off alone and don't actually know the feeling of touching someone else.
That's the kind of response I'd expect from a 15yr old teenager when pointing out how flawed their logic is, but not from an adult.

I think you are trolling, you are standing naked your son sucking your tits and your blood boiling, hormones hot like animals and you have sperm all over you and you decided licking it was too much?
There was no decision to be made as it wasn't even a question for Sophia to begin with. You are very far away from any reality if you think that a mother would feel the need to lick her son's cum off her hands after doing the unthinkable, standing there with nothing but shame and guilt for what she had just done.

The first part says alot about you, though..So I'm only mildly surprised.

Anyway. The game has some massive flaws, that is out of question. Sophia constantly doing things and then backing off right after is only one of them. It made sense in the beginning, but not anymore. Still, licking her sons cum off her hands is not one of those. And I'm saying that while being fully aware that it could have been a nice fun choice to make for the player, but I'm not gonna act like that'd have been the most normal thing to do for a mother in that situation. lol

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I'll try to remember that, it might come in handy :sneaky:

"But darling, how can you give me handjob and then decided not to lick it?! ™"
"Everyone does it, I've read it on the Internet"
I know right? That just doesn't even make any coherent sense to even put a handjob scene in the game if there is no one on the other side licking it? Seems senseless.

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk
Feb 15, 2022
So you're talking more about internal consistency than realism?

As far as I know, Aiden has only become more popular as time goes on, so it's certainly bullshit that people don't like blackmail. But I think L&P here is referring to the backlash over the Twist, and the unpopularity of Bennett

It's the bonus storyline, so Dylan will be the focus. Ellie will likely only have a passing role to play - there are still no decisions required to play the bonus storyline that are part of the Ellie route.
:rolleyes::FacePalm::FacePalm:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes