EpuZ

Jun 21, 2020
Since the game, I've felt the need to release my own game. Because the updates take too long for me. Can you find the right people here for something like that? Which can be commissioned?

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Since the game, I've felt the need to release my own game. Because the updates take too long for me. Can you find the right people here for something like that? Which can be commissioned?
Electronic Arts - The main thing is to pay. They will do it quickly))))

Bobbyblue53

Sep 18, 2023
I think the whole hot tub scene build up was a very good taster . shame the panties didn’t come off maybe a different scene would present itself where they were both naked and then the fireworks start.
perhaps a missing scene would do the trick

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True. But he did it because it was Sophia who needed his protection (and he wanted to show her that he had become a man and that only a woman like her could satisfy his needs). I wonder if, now that he's become more and more confident, he's willing to do the same in every situation and for every girl he meets who isn't Sophia (or any of his other love interests). I'm not sure that the figure of the brave knight who defends every San Alejo damsel in distress suits Dylan. It would be even more predictable, banal and boring than how the character of the multitalented Sam has been represented to us so far. Maybe I overestimate his narrative skills, but this time I expect something different from L&P, this time I'd like to see Dylan use his brains (or at least his money) instead of his brawn.
I thought I read somewhere that it's Christine's money that Dylan is using to buy the booze.
There are several people in the fan art thread that have released their own side stories for AWAM. Best check there.

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Questo aggiornamento riguarda lo sviluppo della relazione tra i fratelli Parker... Ellie ha sempre criticato suo fratello e ora è l'occasione perfetta per Dylan per dimostrare che si sbagliava... Cercherà di impressionare le ragazze del college con il suo fascino e il suo umorismo spiritoso e questo non passerà inosservato a sua sorella... Da giovane atletico Dylan impressionerà la mamma cougar di Christine. Diventerà la sua maestra nel mondo di Lust & Passion e gli offrirà tutti i frutti proibiti che sua madre non può... Dylan scoperà Stella (la mamma di Christine) e alla fine avrà quello stupido sorriso che Schwarzenegger aveva nel film Twins dopo aver fatto sesso per la prima volta… Alla fine Stella fumerà una sigaretta e la condividerà con lui.

So che la mia immaginazione a volte si scatena:ROFLMAO: :p
[/CITAZIONE]

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Truly eclectic imagination, even if Stella is the type of woman who hardly excites the imagination, but all tastes are tastes. I want to ask you: do you think that in the future Dylan will finally fuck Sophya or, is this an event that will never happen in this game. What do you think?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes