DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Although these are good points, this is L&P's reality. In his reality, are there cameras in or outside of the store? Was it self-defense during the jogging event? Dylan and Sophia could have walked away or jogged somewhere else; remember, Sophia said we could go elsewhere, but Dylan approached them and told them off. The point is that L&P's reality completely differs from everyone else's. IMO, L&P has to project Dylan to be somewhat of a protector or defender because that's his MO for this character. He did it in the park and club with Sophia. Plus, it gives him another reason to use Dylan's ninja training or MMA fighting instead of going to waste from a plot perspective, as it would have been pointless to introduce his training from the start.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does end up fighting the outlaw. As you can see, the alcohol was bagged to the left of the biker or "outlaw."
________________________________________+++++++_____________________________________________________

Yes, there are some creative liberties in L&P when it comes to "real world reality." One if you are threatening to ruffle stomp someone's ass at a club, don't be sitting down when doing so... anyone who has been in a few bar fights knows that one.

If you are taking on someone in a park and he has friends, you put down the first guy fast, hard and brutal because you are just might be facing a pack. Keep in mind Dylan has had ONE training session if I recall before the park scene.

But your point of special L&P rules ruling the stories universe is well taken.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so, last time I played this was version 0.15.....can I just start the 0.19 with no issues?
I've seen something about a 'transfer' of saves between part 1 and part2 (didn't even know there were parts).
The linked Walkthroughs seem to be three years old, so do they still work...but I guess not up to the end of this current version!?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
so, last time I played this was version 0.15.....can I just start the 0.19 with no issues?
I've seen something about a 'transfer' of saves between part 1 and part2 (didn't even know there were parts).
The linked Walkthroughs seem to be three years old, so do they still work...but I guess not up to the end of this current version!?
I think the safest way, IMO, is to finish Part 1, do your Final Save, and transfer it to Part 2, then play Part 2.

About the Walkthrough, it hasn't been updated in the OP for some time. I, on the other hand, have posted a couple of updates here and there.
This is the link to the last one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-11686503

GL(y)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Truly eclectic imagination, even if Stella is the type of woman who hardly excites the imagination, but all tastes are tastes. I want to ask you: do you think that in the future Dylan will finally fuck Sophya or, is this an event that will never happen in this game. What do you think?
This update is about the development of the relationship between the Parker siblings… Ellie has always been criticising her brother and now it is the perfect opportunity for Dylan to prove her wrong… He will try to impress the college girls with his charm and wit humour and this won’t go unnoticed by his sister… As an athletic young man Dylan will impress Christine’s cougar mom. She will become his teacher in the world of Lust & Passion and will offer him all the forbidden fruits his mother can’t… Dylan will fuck Stella (Christine’s mom) and in the end he will have that stupid smile Schwarzenegger had in the movie Twins after having sex for the first time… In the end Stella will smoke a cigarette and will share it with him. He will cough a lot and she will laugh… Seeing that he’s still hard she will offer him a quick bj and using her experienced lips she will make that stupid smile a permanent face expression to him… At the same time Ellie will have the opportunity to have a real lesbian experience with some college girl or if LP wants he can offer us a night of lust and passion by showing us some real action from the ladies offering us a “lesbian partouze”…

I know my imagination goes wild sometimes :ROFLMAO: :p
By now you should understand that most of the time I’m being sarcastic… In my post I tried to highlight the similarities between Sophia’s experience of losing her virginity with Dylan’s experience of losing his virginity… The name Stella in the end was the name of Sophia’s friend… It was a post more for fun ;)

Yes, Dylan will fuck her but you have to wait a few more years to see that. Sophia’s potential male sex partners are:
Dylan
Aidan
Sam

I don’t expect to see any of the adult males to fuck her… That happens only in Fan Art games ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Truly eclectic imagination, even if Stella is the type of woman who hardly excites the imagination, but all tastes are tastes. I want to ask you: do you think that in the future Dylan will finally fuck Sophya or, is this an event that will never happen in this game. What do you think?
I believe the scene is planned where Dylan will finally get a chance with Sophia. The only problem is that such a scene is so far in the future (likely at least two decades away, possibly closer to three) that the game might be abandoned by then.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I thought I read somewhere that it's Christine's money that Dylan is using to buy the booze.
As I see it, Christine's money is for booze, and his money (or rather, what remains after the eventual date with Marie of the equally eventual money borrowed from Sophia's wallet) could be used to pay for the cab and "get help" to buy it.
In this regard, since I assume that Dylan will use the same cab that took him to the gas station/liquor store and then have it take him to Christine's house, he could bargain with the taxi driver for a lump sum that would include, in addition to the cab ride, extra money to get him to help buy the booze.
Anyway, I will ask L&P whether in this update (as in v.0.180 and in the date with Marie) money will be a limiting factor in Dylan's success in accomplishing his task, and I will keep you updated on his response, if any.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
you have big problems. and in any case stoper is not Italian; and she is a woman; an unknown guy who collaborated with her can say that, unfortunately he went to korea to get his dick cut off.
You ran away from the drug dispensary there en masse)))) Stoper lived in Italy. There is no data that he changed his gender. And what does it have to do with this game?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
hey ya'll. i am new to this game.
I dowloaded the game from some other website, which gave me Version-0.190.
i started it and realize that i must try the earlier version (Say Part-1) i guess i missed on so many other things.

can anyone help me finding the part 1.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes