joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
hey ya'll. i am new to this game.
I dowloaded the game from some other website, which gave me Version-0.190.
i started it and realize that i must try the earlier version (Say Part-1) i guess i missed on so many other things.

can anyone help me finding the part 1.
You have all available download at the 1st page.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
By now you should understand that most of the time I’m being sarcastic… In my post I tried to highlight the similarities between Sophia’s experience of losing her virginity with Dylan’s experience of losing his virginity… The name Stella in the end was the name of Sophia’s friend… It was a post more for fun ;)

Yes, Dylan will fuck her but you have to wait a few more years to see that. Sophia’s potential male sex partners are:
Dylan
Aidan
Sam

I don’t expect to see any of the adult males to fuck her… That happens only in Fan Art games ;)
Well if you pick Sophia and Liam to swap with Cathy & Andy before her wedding, then Andy will be the first adult male to bang Sophia

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello friends, I decided to make a sacrifice for our favourite game and I want to share it with you.
I studied screenwriting at university and have previously worked in the script and story creation of many films and games.
I also worked in planning and research and development departments.
L&P always talks about the team as the biggest shortcoming and I want to help him. I don't have a patreon account at the moment, I threw it away due to the previous update. If you have a friend who is in constant contact with L&P, please forward my offer to him;
-I don't want money
-He doesn't even have to put my name in the credits.
-I won't have access to the game code or anything.
-I won't make any demands.
The only thing I want is for my favourite game to get faster updates, faster and bigger updates even if the game takes a long time. I want to help the developer in this sense. If anyone gets feedback from him, please write to me on this nick or write directly to L&P. Let's at least have an interview and then start the branding and progress of the game

(I expect support from everyone who loves this game as much as I do. Help me deliver this offer to L&P, my friends.)
hey how's your help going with L&P?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Dylan and Sophia could have walked away or jogged somewhere else; remember, Sophia said we could go elsewhere, but Dylan approached them and told them off.
It's just that Dylan has never had a real fight, so he thinks after a couple of training that he can beat anyone. His super trainer didn't make him Chuck Norris, I hope there won't be any more fighting episodes, it's look very weird and stupid.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Joyce and Charlotte already did everything without vaginal and anal.
After Lauren from LISC they will be the next to join the mother/son pantheon.
At this point of time Joyce is probably the biggest tease. MC has pretty much drilled everyone but her and now just when you think after all these years of delays and comebacks it will happen , dev decided to go for the entire Aunt and Office building arc putting her on backend. I asked dev once when can we expect her holy tunnel to be drilled and all he said was next year.....

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
At this point of time Joyce is probably the biggest tease. MC has pretty much drilled everyone but her and now just when you think after all these years of delays and comebacks it will happen , dev decided to go for the entire Aunt and Office building arc putting her on backend. I asked dev once when can we expect her holy tunnel to be drilled and all he said was next year.....
Trust me next year is super.
Here we can't even hope for next decade.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Lawyered up yet? :sneaky:
B-b-b-but that never happened! Well, ok, it happened one time but no way it could have happened more than that! No way the dev that has threatened lawsuits before would do it more than onne time! Because...just because! If you say it happened more than the one time I know about I demand 900 proofs!!! I want SS numbers, emails and call logs before I believe my precious L&P would threaten lawsuits more than the one time I admit he did!

lol

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Lawyered up yet? :sneaky:
B-b-b-but that never happened! Well, ok, it happened one time but no way it could have happened more than that! No way the dev that has threatened lawsuits before would do it more than onne time! Because...just because! If you say it happened more than the one time I know about I demand 900 proofs!!! I want SS numbers, emails and call logs before I believe my precious L&P would threaten lawsuits more than the one time I admit he did!

lol
Oh, what's that? Tell me more, I guess that is some spicy story out there...
ecbc02d8268bfa83719fcbee1880cfef.gif

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

lol
Yes, please, happy to provide evidence. I think it is possible, but then please with something more than just your statement. Also about the fact that he makes more than just a game, or have I misunderstood you there.
Damn, I myself have seen how L&P lost his temper and insulted all and sundry, and I also know that he has not achieved self-set goals!
If I were a developer and someone called me out for taking my game away, for example, if I were inexperienced I would blow a fuse and threaten to sue (even though most of them are just mouthbreathers.) So I don't think it's unlikely that this has happened.
But what's wrong with asking for proof of their claims anyway?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes