Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Compressed version affect only images and videos, so there is no specific mod for.
If you mean "Compressed Edition" instead of compressed version, in that case, mod can't be applied without knowledge.
Mod should be applied only for the version it's designed.
You meant "Combined edition"?

Beauchamps

Feb 13, 2020
Hello,
Can someone tell me how to scroll through the game images without having the dialog character lines on down ?
Thank in advance

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Compressed version affect only images and videos, so there is no specific mod for.
If you mean "Compressed Edition" instead of compressed version, in that case, mod can't be applied without knowledge.
Mod should be applied only for the version it's designed.
thanks for the reply
i totally understand Mods. (Been modding my Skyrim for a while, so i totally understand the difference)

yeah for the record i tried playing "Compressed Edition" and want to try cheat.

So is there any way i can do something to it.
(like changing the stasts and oll)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
thanks for the reply
i totally understand Mods. (Been modding my Skyrim for a while, so i totally understand the difference)

yeah for the record i tried playing "Compressed Edition" and want to try cheat.

So is there any way i can do something to it.
(like changing the stasts and oll)
Ok, if it's the "Combined Edition", you have to place the files 1 by 1 instead of blindly extracting in the [game folder].
Because I don't think it's at the same places.
And if you want to play part 1 and part 2, you have to download/install both.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hello,
Can someone tell me how to scroll through the game images without having the dialog character lines on down ?
Thank in advance
It's simple. download unren from here and save to [game folder].
Start and choose option 9, it will extract all files included in the archive.
After that, you have access to game\images where you have by default all images.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Ok, if it's the "Combined Edition", you have to place the files 1 by 1 instead of blindly extracting in the [game folder].
Because I don't think it's at the same places.
And if you want to play part 1 and part 2, you have to download/install both.

Thanks for your reply again.
i figured that much out. But still Many Thanks.

If i can bother you one last time.
can you pleease give/share me link to download the Part-1 of the game, i tried finding it on page 1 of this thread but couldn't spot it correctly.

like i said i have Compressed Edition. and Part-2 with me.
i just wanna try part one.

jeroen07

Dec 20, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Super_Nova-

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks for your reply again.
i figured that much out. But still Many Thanks.

If i can bother you one last time.
can you pleease give/share me link to download the Part-1 of the game, i tried finding it on page 1 of this thread but couldn't spot it correctly.

like i said i have Compressed Edition. and Part-2 with me.
i just wanna try part one.
You have it under Part 1, click on spoiler. this will reveal the link

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Ormai dovresti capire che la maggior parte delle volte sono sarcastico… Nel mio post ho cercato di evidenziare le somiglianze tra l'esperienza di perdere la verginità di Sophia con l'esperienza di perdere la verginità di Dylan… Il nome Stella alla fine era il nome di L'amica di Sophia… Era un post più divertente;)

Sì, Dylan la scoperà ma dovrai aspettare ancora qualche anno per vederlo. I potenziali partner sessuali maschili di Sophia sono:
Dylan
Aidan
Sam

Non mi aspetto di vedere nessuno dei maschi adulti scoparla... Succede solo nei giochi Fan Art;)
[/CITAZIONE]
Yes, it's true, but this developer knows how not to trivialize the game, also because if Sophya doesn't start fucking, with someone, in entire scenes I mean, (with lots of details) the game loses its charm. With the HJ done to Dylan, the game has grown a lot and must remain at this level to remain interesting. Sophya cannot continue giving massages or breastfeeding, it becomes repetitive and monotonous. An episode in which Sophya fucks one of two older men in a storage room of the medical clinic would be appropriate, for example. Or where Sophya fucks with Zac, in the Solarium after giving him a blowjob. For example, an interesting scene would be the one in which Sophya, after giving yet another sex lesson to the three students, on her way home, gives a ride in the car to one of the three students, and gets fucked in an isolated environment; the student cums in her pussy and she gets out of the car to drip on the asphalt while the guy passes her tissues to clean her pussy. An episode with 400 renders dedicated to one of the events mentioned above would be desirable. I would leave out of her Aiden and all those who want to fuck her with her force, with blackmail or with deception like Don Morello, or her schoolmate etc. I'd give Sam's dad a chance, after all Dylan got a HJ from his wife.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Nettuno8090
It was hard for me to understand that you’ve written something since I saw in your post only the quotation!

Everyone here wants to see Sophia having sex with a person other than her husband. The majority wants her to have sex with an adult male partner…

For some reason I don’t understand, the developer is focused more on teenage boys and women…

To me it is highly unlikely that either the old men or the teenage triplets of Ava in the two side jobs will reach the level you mentioned… If LP is going to cut anything to make the game go faster that will be the side jobs! As for Neil, I don’t know if LP plans to give him a chance but judging from the development so far I don’t think so…

Let’s see! ;)

Reactions: ihl86
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes