ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Nettuno8090
It was hard for me to understand that you’ve written something since I saw in your post only the quotation!

Everyone here wants to see Sophia having sex with a person other than her husband. The majority wants her to have sex with an adult male partner…

For some reason I don’t understand, the developer is focused more on teenage boys and women…

To me it is highly unlikely that either the old men or the teenage triplets of Ava in the two side jobs will reach the level you mentioned… If LP is going to cut anything to make the game go faster that will be the side jobs! As for Neil, I don’t know if LP plans to give him a chance but judging from the development so far I don’t think so…

Let’s see! ;)
I remember seeing somewhere in here that the side story with Ava's children was L&P's fetish so I don't think he would ever cut that off.

Regarding the reasons for his focus, you can unfortunately see from the way his supporters vote that it's what they want to see.
Dylan, Ellie, Aiden and Sam are consistently numbers 1-4, sometimes maybe switching places between them.

• Sad
Reactions: rAmSiMaL

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
View attachment 2942459
Let's not forget this beauty here. Sad the game got abandoned.
I confirm the game was really cool and there’s nothing right now, although it was abandoned, it’s a pity that they will never find out the mother. MS would have had sex with her bosses if the game hadn’t been abandoned))) and where could I download this game for working mods for the gallery .. in the page on f95zone the mad game for some reason does not work, the game pours out every race when you enter the game (((and on other sites it’s the same crap,, probably there is no site with working talk mods, right?!?

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Developer: Lust & Passion - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.190
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

All Off topic discussions should be held at the AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.185): - -

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition - * -
Save Transfer S1 and S2* - No Hard Pause*

cloul thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
i have 0.185 version....how to I update that downloaded version to 0.190

Reactions: Kobudo27

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

15% - 10% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 2945345
Poll time!

When the "helper" will begin to work on animations?

☐ any moment now, he just returned from a surgery in Guatemala
☐ in December, when his term with the Swiss Guard in Vatican is over
☐ when all other bars are at 75% and it's no longer possible to keep it at 0%
☐ once patrons without Stockholm Syndrome are pissed off enough to ask
☐ nobody knows when L&P's personalities decide to flip
☐ none of your business, you damn rat pirate!

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Poll time!

When the "helper" will begin to work on animations?

☐ any moment now, he just returned from a surgery in Guatemala
☐ in December, when his term with the Swiss Guard in Vatican is over
☐ when all other bars are at 75% and it's no longer possible to keep it at 0%
☐ once patrons without Stockholm Syndrome are pissed off enough to ask
☐ nobody knows when L&P's personalities decide to flip
☐ none of your business, you damn rat pirate!
none of your business, you damn rat pirate! :p:ROFLMAO:

Jul 25, 2022
I think model sex comes later...Which website is is good for preset environment and props like dress, city background, office, home and bar environment? I don't like the the one that were sold on daz website. Does anyone has any idea from where i can download scene background?

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
format c: is the way!
Kidding.
On the first page of the forum you can find all the available downloads.
so I have to download the whole AWAM PART 2 V0.190 just to play that one update??? BRO I played games online all the time so guess I'LL look stupid for some time LOL

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
What even is the point of an update without Sophia. Like 99% of the game’s audience is here for her. As important as Ellie and Dylan are to the game, I don’t think they should be main characters having their own update without Sophia. Now we have to wait 6 months to a year for a sophia update
idk, I thought the whole game was based around her... A Wife and Mother, the title itself says it

Reactions: Golomolo

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What even is the point of an update without Sophia. Like 99% of the game’s audience is here for her. As important as Ellie and Dylan are to the game, I don’t think they should be main characters having their own update without Sophia. Now we have to wait 6 months to a year for a sophia update
Well Ellie is long overdue for some screentime, the problem is Dylan was added as a 2nd male protagonist so now thanks to his patrons he gets half the screentime as Sophia. They should really add male protagonist tag to this game now:mad:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
nha now I'm just here to know if L&P is female or male; I don't care about the game :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
nha now I'm just here to know if L&P is female or male; I don't care about the game :ROFLMAO:
I still think it’s a man. I’ve done proofreading for some European devs games and they frequently make the mistake of calling a female character a “he” when it should be “she”. Even after I make the correction and send it back to them, the next update they make the same mistake again, Im not complaining cause I get their game for free for doing the corrections but it doesn’t sink in for some reason :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes