DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
1st part: Yes, Dylan and Ellie are important characters. However, Ellie goes to this party regardless of Sophia/Dylan's date. So, why do we not use Ellie POV at the party instead, since she is there with or without Dylan? If the party is so important that is. The fact we do not have this event regardless tells me that it isn't very important, or else it wouldn't be optional behind a route hardly anyone is playing.

Dylan & Ellie have more than enough chances to interact with each other outside of parties. They live together. Especially since this party has at least a few other characters (more branching) that doesn't have to do with their relationship or Sophia.

2nd part: This game relies on points & certain choices to get paths. It is very unlikely if not impossible that the Dylan/Sophia path can continue if they didn't go on a date. One path where they did go on the date (the handjob, cum on body, kissing etc.) and one where that didn't happen? Think about the complexity of that.

For an example, see how many "correct" choices had to be made to get Sophia in the bathtub topless. Now figure out a way for Sophia to get topless without all those "correct" choices being previously made.

3rd part: The Dylan & Ellie events are popular because they generally involve Sophia.

At best, this will lead to more complicated branching. And at worst, not be important at all. Or maybe that's reversed since the last thing this game needs is more complicated branching.

So my overall point still stands. LP has to make some sacrifices if he wants to complete this game. Is a party with Dylan/Ellie potentially interesting? Sure. But not interesting enough to create another half-dozen variables and side-routes to account for it.
__________________________________+++++++__________________________________________________________

1st part: Yes, Dylan and Ellie are important characters. However, Ellie goes to this party regardless of Sophia/Dylan's date. So, why do we not use Ellie POV at the party instead, since she is there with or without Dylan? If the party is so important that is. The fact we do not have this event regardless tells me that it isn't very important, or else it wouldn't be optional behind a route hardly anyone is playing. First there is this assumption that its Ellie and Dylan. It's just as likely its Christine and Dylan; perhaps both Dylan/Christine/Ellie... might even be something altogether different. Regardless of who does what and is with whoever, the point is this is some fan service which is good. Just as likely it may play in other events in other events involving Sophia. Let's take the unlikelihood that Ellie and Dylan get their freak on with each other. How might that relationship affect either other and Sophie?

Dylan & Ellie have more than enough chances to interact with each other outside of parties. They live together. Especially since this party has at least a few other characters (more branching) that doesn't have to do with their relationship or Sophia. True...but what if the party is to setup a change in their relationship? Perhaps some specific event will occur that rediffines their relationship.

2nd part: This game relies on points & certain choices to get paths. It is very unlikely if not impossible that the Dylan/Sophia path can continue if they didn't go on a date. One path where they did go on the date (the handjob, cum on body, kissing etc.) and one where that didn't happen? Think about the complexity of that. That is why it's a game and not a novel.

For an example, see how many "correct" choices had to be made to get Sophia in the bathtub topless. Now figure out a way for Sophia to get topless without all those "correct" choices being previously made. Yep sounds like a game to me. If I want adult stories, the internet is full of them.

3rd part: The Dylan & Ellie events are popular because they generally involve Sophia. Actually outside of Sophia, many of us have our favorites. Ellie is like your typical teenage girl in her maturity... Patricia is the perfect bored trophy wife... so on and so forth....

At best, this will lead to more complicated branching. And at worst, not be important at all. Or maybe that's reversed since the last thing this game needs is more complicated branching. Hate to say it but the signal biggest reason this game is so popular is that it isn't like every other H-game out there where within 15minutes of play the MC is banging away. That it has its complications that you can't really guess what's coming up. Now this seems strange but at some point, the game will finish--Ya! Doesn't seem like it does it, but yes there will be an ending. Looks to me like plenty of material and threads for spin off games

So my overall point still stands. LP has to make some sacrifices if he wants to complete this game. Is a party with Dylan/Ellie potentially interesting? Sure. But not interesting enough to create another half-dozen variables and side-routes to account for it.[/QUOTE]

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
__________________________________+++++++__________________________________________________________

1st part: Yes, Dylan and Ellie are important characters. However, Ellie goes to this party regardless of Sophia/Dylan's date. So, why do we not use Ellie POV at the party instead, since she is there with or without Dylan? If the party is so important that is. The fact we do not have this event regardless tells me that it isn't very important, or else it wouldn't be optional behind a route hardly anyone is playing. First there is this assumption that its Ellie and Dylan. It's just as likely its Christine and Dylan; perhaps both Dylan/Christine/Ellie... might even be something altogether different. Regardless of who does what and is with whoever, the point is this is some fan service which is good. Just as likely it may play in other events in other events involving Sophia. Let's take the unlikelihood that Ellie and Dylan get their freak on with each other. How might that relationship affect either other and Sophie?

Dylan & Ellie have more than enough chances to interact with each other outside of parties. They live together. Especially since this party has at least a few other characters (more branching) that doesn't have to do with their relationship or Sophia. True...but what if the party is to setup a change in their relationship? Perhaps some specific event will occur that rediffines their relationship.

2nd part: This game relies on points & certain choices to get paths. It is very unlikely if not impossible that the Dylan/Sophia path can continue if they didn't go on a date. One path where they did go on the date (the handjob, cum on body, kissing etc.) and one where that didn't happen? Think about the complexity of that. That is why it's a game and not a novel.

For an example, see how many "correct" choices had to be made to get Sophia in the bathtub topless. Now figure out a way for Sophia to get topless without all those "correct" choices being previously made. Yep sounds like a game to me. If I want adult stories, the internet is full of them.

3rd part: The Dylan & Ellie events are popular because they generally involve Sophia. Actually outside of Sophia, many of us have our favorites. Ellie is like your typical teenage girl in her maturity... Patricia is the perfect bored trophy wife... so on and so forth....

At best, this will lead to more complicated branching. And at worst, not be important at all. Or maybe that's reversed since the last thing this game needs is more complicated branching. Hate to say it but the signal biggest reason this game is so popular is that it isn't like every other H-game out there where within 15minutes of play the MC is banging away. That it has its complications that you can't really guess what's coming up. Now this seems strange but at some point, the game will finish--Ya! Doesn't seem like it does it, but yes there will be an ending. Looks to me like plenty of material and threads for spin off games

So my overall point still stands. LP has to make some sacrifices if he wants to complete this game. Is a party with Dylan/Ellie potentially interesting? Sure. But not interesting enough to create another half-dozen variables and side-routes to account for it.
[/QUOTE]
The bonus storyline wont affect Sophia in the slightest. By definition - we were explicitly told this at it's creation. It is also completely independent of both Dylan and Ellie routes. Since the invite to the party only happens if Ellie catches Logan cheating, it's entirely likely that those like me that just play the Ellie route don't have the party as part of their playthrough. Ellie even has the first event of the day the next morning. Unlikely if she's slept over at Christine's.

In my playthrough, Ellie couldn't care less if she caught Logan cheating - it would just give her the excuse to dump him before he tries to coerce her into fucking him, like she has done with all her previous boyfriends.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Poll time!

When the "helper" will begin to work on animations?

☐ any moment now, he just returned from a surgery in Guatemala
☐ in December, when his term with the Swiss Guard in Vatican is over
☐ when all other bars are at 75% and it's no longer possible to keep it at 0%
☐ once patrons without Stockholm Syndrome are pissed off enough to ask
☐ nobody knows when L&P's personalities decide to flip
☐ none of your business, you damn rat pirate!
i can testify that the animation helper DID had a surgery in Guatemala because I'M HIS SURGEN, and he is going to need six months of rest to be able to recover properly,

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i'm guessing with the resurection of Milfy city this game its going back to the third place on the most viewed
But for how long?

And perhaps more importantly, is this in top place for a female protag game? Even if it's status as a female protag game is questionable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes