DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I just want a sex a sense o_Oo_Oo_O how many more update? My guess in next 5 years? :D:):cautious::(:mad::mad: be good wife got 1 sex sence and be bad wife got 0 sex sence WTF is this mean.....
You have to play the fan art games to see Sophia sex scenes. Just click on my gif below and it will take you to their page that has all the Sophia fan art games linked on same page

Reactions: Chaosguy

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
And we know that Ellie will also become an MC, which suggests that Ellie's solo story is also possible.
Where you hear that? Because that's sound like pretty good joke. I love Ellie and Waiting for her and her events so long.. And I really believe after messages from LP, that this not gonna happen. Dylan is MC not Ellie If there are change that Ellie become MC so where are scenes with her? Nowhere. Last big good event with her was 4 years ago now will be one (Where is Dylan with Ellie I'm not take it like Ellie event because Dylan do the choices) event with her next year and then again and again Dylan and Dylan and Dylan. Then Farm and some scenes with Patricia.. So next events with Ellie could be again in 4 years probably.. And in this time LP and his "Votes for Dylan" change the plan so... Where? Where you hear that Ellie become another MC?

• Sad
Reactions: farrah

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Where you hear that? Because that's sound like pretty good joke. I love Ellie and Waiting for her and her events so long.. And I really believe after messages from LP, that this not gonna happen. Dylan is MC not Ellie If there are change that Ellie become MC so where are scenes with her? Nowhere. Last big good event with her was 4 years ago now will be one (Where is Dylan with Ellie I'm not take it like Ellie event because Dylan do the choices) event with her next year and then again and again Dylan and Dylan and Dylan. Then Farm and some scenes with Patricia.. So next events with Ellie could be again in 4 years probably.. And in this time LP and his "Votes for Dylan" change the plan so... Where? Where you hear that Ellie become another MC?
This was a fairly recent developer response, so look it up yourself.

Dylan is revealed to be the MC long before he can choose whether to go to Christine's party or go on a date with Sophia.

Until then, Dylan also didn't appear in every update and he couldn't choose anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys, I have 2 questions:

1. Do you think there is any chance that developers can accelerate the process of publishing new updates?

2. How many updates do we have to wait for the next Sam's event?
1.There is a chance(pretty damn big) to slow down even firther.
2.Tricky question.
First we have no idea if the dev won't add additional scenes for PD13.
Second-what you count as event?
Next 2 scenes with Sam will be small and will be only piano lessons.
If you count them and 0.195 will be the last update for PD13,next Sam event will be probably together with the Ellie small event at the beginning of PD14.
Otherwise PD17 after 20+ updates

p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
That would be nice. And this time she won’t get pissed at Dylan for being handsy. Dylan should be grabbing more than just her tits. And there is no reason why she doesn’t get completely naked this time…except for l&p milking
oh, dreams
photoshoot is one of the hottest scenes
:love:

Reactions: SuperPerv96

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
2cents. Playable day 14 afternoon is a whole event of sophie and dylan. I know it's the soccer game but there has to be more than "hey that kissing stuff wont happen again" talk. I believe there are 2 Sophie/Dylan events that day. Afternoon and evening before the museum boys.

And according to LP end of day14 is supposed to be "sexually exciting" or whatever word she used. Since Payricia is back for this event, I am hoping it sets up the sisters for the ranch event the next day.

I agree the dylan/sophie afternoon event is after either the old men or the 3 boys. I cant imagine Sophie will have much moral high ground after watching them do their homework!!

But by the time these events come out I will probably be retired and to old to get it up.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
2cents. Playable day 14 afternoon is a whole event of sophie and dylan. I know it's the soccer game but there has to be more than "hey that kissing stuff wont happen again" talk. I believe there are 2 Sophie/Dylan events that day. Afternoon and evening before the museum boys.

And according to LP end of day14 is supposed to be "sexually exciting" or whatever word she used. Since Payricia is back for this event, I am hoping it sets up the sisters for the ranch event the next day.

I agree the dylan/sophie afternoon event is after either the old men or the 3 boys. I cant imagine Sophie will have much moral high ground after watching them do their homework!!

But by the time these events come out I will probably be retired and to old to get it up.
3 Sophia/Dylan events, not 2.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was only my 2cents worth. 3 events was to costly.
Considering that Dylan events are more often than not two or three times the size of others, twice is too "costly". But then, Sophia's inner monologue about how pursuing anything with Dylan is wrong on so many levels is one of the reasons I find the route so boring.

But that's irrelevant. 3 Sophia/Dylan events is what we're getting

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Dylan is revealed to be the MC
Two things should, by now, have happened concerning Dylan, whether or not you think he's the hero you want to be, or that he's been allowed to ruin what was a great game. First there should be a "male protagonist" tag, which should have happened years ago. Secondly, he should'nt be included in the popularity polls, as his status is theoretically the same as Sophia's.

I have ideas on why these things havn't happened but it's just guesswork & "It's his game & he can do what he likes," so I won't bother speculating.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes