tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The other tags you mentioned, yeah I can completely see how it is misleading or just a lie. But the incest tag…what’s happening and has happened between Sophia and Dylan is 100% incest no matter what cultural background or differences you are from LOL. In no culture is it okay for a son to be groping their mom’s tits, making out or getting a handy and it is not considered incest. If only penetrative sex is considered incest in your culture then LOL
I am weak in English.
So I wish someone could interpret this.

Many incest laws do not expressly proscribe sexual conduct other than vaginal intercourse—such as oral sex—or any sexual activity among relatives of the same sex (though if either party is a minor, it may be punishable otherwise).

me : Why does incest law distinguish between vaginal intercourse and other things?

If they tried to engage in sexual relations, but no intercourse actually happened, a prosecutor might bring an attempted incest charge.

me : What is the scope of “attempted incest”?

The court acquitted R of attempted incest and held that sexual interference and sexual assault are not included offenses of incest.

me : Why aren't "sexual interference" and "sexual assault" included in incest?

Note that only sexual intercourse is criminalized by California’s law on incest. Other forms of sexual activity are not.

Last edited:

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
Found this game recently and at first I thought like "WOW! This is possibly a diamond. Strange that it's not so famous" and then I saw 6.5k posts here :D
Well this one is definately promising :sneaky: Arts. Models. Characters. Sophia and her relations development. Pretty slow corruption. Maybe lack of animation but there is not that much stuff to be animated yet. Dialogues. Well fetishes and how they are given :)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Found this game recently and at first I thought like "WOW! This is possibly a diamond. Strange that it's not so famous" and then I saw 6.5k posts here :D
Well this one is definately promising :sneaky: Arts. Models. Characters. Sophia and her relations development. Pretty slow corruption. Maybe lack of animation but there is not that much stuff to be animated yet. Dialogues. Well fetishes and how they are given :)
It definitely WAS promising like 7 years ago. Now all promises turned into a vague hope it won't perish too soon...

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
welcome to the club!!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think a lot of the posts in this thread (I know I've certainly contributed a fair amount) is just a lament on how promising this game is that just doesn't deliver.

That, and pointless rambling on stuff like pigeons and the altitude of airports in between the long waits between updates.

But I think the nail in the coffin as to the lost potential is the amount of fan art games that are popular. Possibly even more popular than the main game. A fan art game has even popped up with Ellie as the MC, since we haven't seen her in any decent way for about 3 years.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Do you mean a walkthrough? There are a few, depending on what route you're playing. Mine for the lesbian route, and Mamonetti's for the maximum filthy route haven't been updated for Part 2 though.
where can I find Mamonetti’s for part 1? Just curious to compare it with the one I’m following.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
where can I find Mamonetti’s for part 1? Just curious to compare it with the one I’m following.
https://f95zone.to/posts/6985052/

Not playing either Dylan or Sam routes, I haven't checked it, but that's the latest link I have on record. Mamonetti will probably be able to say more.

I'd probably recommend choosing the Alyssa event over the Ellie/Julia in his walkthrough, since if you're not following mine, you're probably not concerned if you miss a lesbian event or two

Last edited:
Reactions: rAmSiMaL

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
https://f95zone.to/posts/6985052/

Not playing either Dylan or Sam routes, I haven't checked it, but that's the latest link I have on record. Mamonetti will probably be able to say more.

I'd probably recommend choosing the Alyssa event over the Ellie/Julia in his walkthrough, since if you're not following mine, you're probably not concerned if you miss a lesbian event or two
What, you don't play the Dylan and Sam part of the game. Really? That's completely new to me, and something I haven't read here about 100 times before. :ROFLMAO:

abram1

May 24, 2020
What, you don't play the Dylan and Sam part of the game. Really? That's completely new to me, and something I haven't read here about 100 times before. :ROFLMAO:
I simply took Ellie_Cat's 5 latest posts just for laughs, that naughty lesbian Ellie admirer.
It's been around 3 years since the last event on the Ellie route, and even longer for Patricia. That will all change after the upcoming update. Some of the most vocal Ellie fans are only just recently returning to the thread.
the incest between Sophia and Ellie or Sophia and Patricia, which wont even result in pregnancy.
I can explain why I like Ellie and Patricia without talking about incest. Even if they were friend and best friend like in DoL. I do occasionally wonder if Dylan would be anywhere near as popular if he wasn't the MC's son.
But I think the nail in the coffin as to the lost potential is the amount of fan art games that are popular. Possibly even more popular than the main game. A fan art game has even popped up with Ellie as the MC, since we haven't seen her in any decent way for about 3 years.
Swear god, I wasn't expecting the word "Ellie" to pop up in every single post, no matter what the context is. Dunno if that's an obsession, mad love of the virtual character or some kind of a fixed idea. Although that character is a part of a current PD, the sheer thought of Ellie being part of different paths almost thwarts the appeal of this VN for our furry friend. Thankfully, the utmost desire to finally play that specific route outweighs all the negatives.

Alley_Cat, you can't take a look at the scene below or you might get a stroke. You've been warned!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Current progress is 15% per week...
- 035% completed
- 165% not completed

165/15 = 11 weeks required to complete Cretion & Rendering - i.e. 13/12
Year end holidays till 14/1
4 weeks Editing, Coding & Translation (assumed double than normal time following C&R pace) - i.e. 11/2
1 week final check

18/2 release...

If you add to the above:
- Complaints
- Old b/s
- Difficulty to capture on animation unshaven pussy penetration

Expect release 31/3... :cool:

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
I don't think there will be any penetration, but getting the right texture on some over the clothes "hand magic" will hold up the animation.
Release date: 3/4

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Somebody should tell L$P the only scenes we want to see animation in are with SOPHIA! Preferably doing something sexual, not brushing her teeth or combing her hair or shaving her legs, well maybe I wouldn’t mind the shaving animation around her landing strip and ass :love:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I am weak in English.
So I wish someone could interpret this.

Many incest laws do not expressly proscribe sexual conduct other than vaginal intercourse—such as oral sex—or any sexual activity among relatives of the same sex (though if either party is a minor, it may be punishable otherwise).

me : Why does incest law distinguish between vaginal intercourse(Includes oral sex) and other things?

If they tried to engage in sexual relations, but no intercourse actually happened, a prosecutor might bring an attempted incest charge.

me : What is the scope of “attempted incest”?

The court acquitted R of attempted incest and held that sexual interference and sexual assault are not included offenses of incest.

me : Why aren't "sexual interference" and "sexual assault" included in incest?
“No one said anything after that.”

"Incest" has not yet occurred in this game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Somebody should tell L$P the only scenes we want to see animation in are with SOPHIA! Preferably doing something sexual, not brushing her teeth or combing her hair or shaving her legs, well maybe I wouldn’t mind the shaving animation around her landing strip and ass :love:
Next animation with Sophia
View attachment 3_4_T_075_comp.webm

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes