GoddessSophia

Jun 1, 2023
Current progress is 15% per week...
- 035% completed
- 165% not completed

165/15 = 11 weeks required to complete Cretion & Rendering - i.e. 13/12
Year end holidays till 14/1
4 weeks Editing, Coding & Translation (assumed double than normal time following C&R pace) - i.e. 11/2
1 week final check

18/2 release...

If you add to the above:
- Complaints
- Old b/s
- Difficulty to capture on animation unshaven pussy penetration

Expect release 31/3... :cool:
Great...next Sophia update...2026?!:cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
hzjujk, If you have something to say, say it.

I've been trying to avoid doing "area damage" for quite some time for the sake of the pride of this forum, but you should know that I'm pretty tired these days.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I simply took Ellie_Cat's 5 latest posts just for laughs, that naughty lesbian Ellie admirer.

Swear god, I wasn't expecting the word "Ellie" to pop up in every single post, no matter what the context is. Dunno if that's an obsession, mad love of the virtual character or some kind of a fixed idea. Although that character is a part of a current PD, the sheer thought of Ellie being part of different paths almost thwarts the appeal of this VN for our furry friend. Thankfully, the utmost desire to finally play that specific route outweighs all the negatives.

Alley_Cat, you can't take a look at the scene below or you might get a stroke. You've been warned!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fortunately that's independent of both Dylan and Ellie routes, so I don't know what you're point is. Besides, doesn't he get slapped for that?
Somebody should tell L$P the only scenes we want to see animation in are with SOPHIA! Preferably doing something sexual, not brushing her teeth or combing her hair or shaving her legs, well maybe I wouldn’t mind the shaving animation around her landing strip and ass :love:
Sophia still does need to teach Ellie about "intimate shaving"
Yeah, I don't understand people who like incest, but you are right, this has the "incest" tag so...
I think it depends on how well it's written. I wasn't a fan of incest when I started playing AVNs but the the Ellie and Patricia routes are so well written that I've become a fan.

Although curiously enough, it's only lesbian incest. This, and DDoS are great. I'm a financial supporter of the dev of DDoS. But straight incest appears only to cause problems. So much so that I don't support devs with an M/S route. How many of the delays we've had are because of the Dylan route? Hell, we waited months for the animation for the Aiden scene for the .155 update.

And yes abram1, I did it again. I do have #TeamEllie in my sig after all.

Feb 15, 2022
Fortunately that's independent of both Dylan and Ellie routes, so I don't know what you're point is. Besides, doesn't he get slapped for that?

Sophia still does need to teach Ellie about "intimate shaving"

I think it depends on how well it's written. I wasn't a fan of incest when I started playing AVNs but the the Ellie and Patricia routes are so well written that I've become a fan.

Although curiously enough, it's only lesbian incest. This, and DDoS are great. I'm a financial supporter of the dev of DDoS. But straight incest appears only to cause problems. So much so that I don't support devs with an M/S route. How many of the delays we've had are because of the Dylan route? Hell, we waited months for the animation for the Aiden scene for the .155 update.

buddy, Can't you stop this?:FacePalm::rolleyes:

dean-winchester.gif face-palm.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Stop what? I responded to three different posts, none of which were kink-shaming. If you don't like what I've posted feel free to report me. Hell, one of the reasons I keep those that can PM me open is for those that have reasonable complaints about things I post.

When I've had posts deleted by mods, that was when I was drunk and probably trolling, so that's fair. But that's not the case here.

Last edited:

abram1

May 24, 2020
I do worry how many people there are that think kissing Ellie here as Big D is the correct choice of the two.
I suppose those who more or less pay attention to the overall story do realise that fling, initiated by Dylan, cuts off Ellie/Dylan path.
That kiss puts an end to their mutual story, but other option leads to the upcoming update, which you gotta try as ELLIE gonna be there.
Your posts always make me smile. Such a devotion to the specific side story, avoiding 70% of AWAM, complaining to the lack of content. This VN ain't called "Mommy's lesbian adventures", although I'd preferred that as a lesbo fan myself, yet it covers a plethora of routes, different strokes for different folks, I guess.
My point is that slapping her name here and there, writing for the upteenth time about Ellie's absense won't change anything. You know better than 99% of this thread what and when is gonna happen in AWAM. Your asinine stubbornness deprives you from the good chunk of this VN, as if seeing in-game dick gonna turn you into gay or smth. While DDoS is in coma, what you might do is take a couple shots of whiskey or vodka and play AWAM from the start, exploring all the possibilities. None of us had a stroke while doing it, you can make it as well, the sky won't fall on you and I guarantee you that no one will find out that you've cheated on ELLIE, roleplaying as Dylan or Sammy-boy, trying to get into Sophia's panties.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I suppose those who more or less pay attention to the overall story do realise that fling, initiated by Dylan, cuts off Ellie/Dylan path.

That kiss puts an end to their mutual story, but other option leads to the upcoming update, which you gotta try as ELLIE gonna be there.
Your posts always make me smile. Such a devotion to the specific side story, avoiding 70% of AWAM, complaining to the lack of content. This VN ain't called "Mommy's lesbian adventures", although I'd preferred that as a lesbo fan myself, yet it covers a plethora of routes, different strokes for different folks, I guess.
My point is that slapping her name here and there, writing for the upteenth time about Ellie's absense won't change anything. You know better than 99% of this thread what and when is gonna happen in AWAM. Your asinine stubbornness deprives you from the good chunk of this VN, as if seeing in-game dick gonna turn you into gay or smth. While DDoS is in coma, what you might do is take a couple shots of whiskey or vodka and play AWAM from the start, exploring all the possibilities. None of us had a stroke while doing it, you can make it as well, the sky won't fall on you and I guarantee you that no one will find out that you've cheated on ELLIE, roleplaying as Dylan or Sammy-boy, trying to get into Sophia's panties.
:)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Dylan actually managed to get alcohol for the party, and especially Christine's favorite drink, which of course earns him more sympathy points with her.

Very soon the teaser with the girls will follow.

If you look in the window, it doesn't look like a girls' night any longer.

Edit -

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Dylan actually managed to get alcohol for the party, and especially Christine's favorite drink, which of course earns him more sympathy points with her.

Very soon the teaser with the girls will follow.

If you look in the window, it doesn't look like a girls night any longer.

I'm betting on Dylan knocking someone out

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes