tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

After the not so warm welcome, Christine makes it clear that Dylan belongs to them.
The booze is here, so let's get this party started!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could it be that the “two hot college students” the developer mentioned were men?
I think I've seen words like "girls' festival" on this forum... Was it not?

Poor Dylan....

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

After the not so warm welcome, Christine makes it clear that Dylan belongs to them.
The booze is here, so let's get this party started!

I can imagine the following conversation taking place:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Last edited:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
You know. I have been an avid fan of this game and defended L&P at every turn but I have become dissolutioned with this game. It really has gone down hill. Too much faff. Too much branching stories to keep track of. Too many locked off story. Too long development. No communication. I feel like walking tbh I don't want to but L&P is stretching this game to it's thinnest limits.

Dessert for Daughter was completed in less time than this has and that had 20 parts and thousands of lines of dialogue. I want to keep supporting it but I've had enough of the long delays and the small updates that go no where.

praveen2430

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah I too feel frustrated about this slow pace..

but take a moment and look into the no of responses.

There is no other game in this forum that gets this much of an attention, right after the moment of an update.

The reputation of the game and the response's weightage speaks for itself as we now speak on the 6543rd page.

My only wish is the dev keeps up to his word and finishes the game. No matter the time & schedule and doesnt abandon it.

And this game will live to its legacy for years to come

Reactions: Cedrog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes