Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

Dylan actually managed to get alcohol for the party, and especially Christine's favorite drink, which of course earns him more sympathy points with her.

Very soon the teaser with the girls will follow.

If you look in the window, it doesn't look like a girls night any longer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The building admin clearly needs to invest in a dehumidifier, or there will be mold everywhere...

• Haha
Reactions: Talcum Powder

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Dylan actually managed to get alcohol for the party, and especially Christine's favorite drink, which of course earns him more sympathy points with her.

Very soon the teaser with the girls will follow.

If you look in the window, it doesn't look like a girls night any longer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks to be crowded already. Dylan needs to make a mark, but that shirt he wore isn't helping him.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Found this game recently and at first I thought like "WOW! This is possibly a diamond. Strange that it's not so famous" and then I saw 6.5k posts here :D
Well this one is definately promising :sneaky: Arts. Models. Characters. Sophia and her relations development. Pretty slow corruption. Maybe lack of animation but there is not that much stuff to be animated yet. Dialogues. Well fetishes and how they are given :)
welcome to the wait for 7 years club lol.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
View attachment 2952046
Nothing meaningful happened.
Yeah, I saw that too, its not actually a positive outcome but quite negative. He burned one opportunity for not meaningful return.

I'm guessing he saw too that the Sophia asset is stale, her having sex with the kids will probably deprecate it, so the author is trying to build some time by making patreons go through hurdles with the kids.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
I wanted to point out that I found this woman called Sadia Khan, she is a Youtuber and she is VERY similar to Sophia but brunete.

The funny part is that Sadia Khan is specialized in healing childhood trauma, while Sophia, the blond version, is gradually specializing in generating childhood trauma LOL

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Everyone just needs to chill for a bit.

So, there is a girl's party event to come out. Ok, sure not a national secret. But it's like being in a blizzard on the plains with the winds blowing every direction like how this party event will unfold. Dylan and Ellie...this or that. Dylan and Christine... that and this... so on and so forth. But let me put this out there:

You have Dylan and a pack of girls. Nice place to be when the booze starts getting passed around. But look at the girls being involved. Let's start with Ellie. Ellie is much "wilder" than Sophia. Sophia is held back by notions that's been planted in her head all her life; basically, what a proper wife and mother ought to be. Sophia has to be coaxed into many of her behaviors but some inner devil in her says, "sure why not," or justifies her to "have fun." Ellie just goes for it. Only her lack of experience slows her down.

Ellie was the catalyst for the shower scene with Sophia ... Ellie was responsible for the Julia/Sophia make out scene at the pool ... Ellie was the motivation for the girl's night out with Sophia and Patrica. So, whatever happens at that party is well within Ellie's character. And Ellie too is flirting around with having her own lesbian experience.

Christine, we don't know a lot about but is a bit of a troublemaker and is more experienced than Ellie. She likes her booze and other vices. Would Chistine hook up with Dylan? Her character likely would if nothing for the thrill of it, but emotional attachment to Dylan-- not likely. So, Chistine is a party girl and likely the leader of the pack so to speak.

I just wish I knew who the rest of the girls going to the party will be. But if a game of "spin the Bottle," Truth or Dare," or "Postman" occurs at the party, it wouldn't surprise me. Girls gone wild and only having one "boy" there and him looking harmless--Oh Boy!

So, I wouldn't put any money bets on what will happen. The sky is the limits, but if the developer wants to keep the Ellie/Dylan arch going, there are many plots to use to keep that open while at the same time opening new ones or just giving us basic content. Right now, according to completion reports for the next release, the Developer can change their mind and go down any number of rabbit holes.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes