skryks

Mar 16, 2018
WTF 2 months and still not even half of the game is ready ? And i want to remind that his update is only one day in game or from 2 to 3 scenes which if u are a good reader it takes from 5 to 8 min max to end this update. 7 min = 40 $ ? and half year ? YES SIR
It's still have to grow for the level which RannerRo with Curse of Pleasure sett for Developers (3 Years without Update and still making 3k $ , i would say Bussines Man not developer XD )

Jan 20, 2022
OK, I can understand the Dylan route, but there is no reason to the Sam route, I honestly don't think (without the Devs wishes) has anything been done yet that could corrupt Sophia as much as it is being portrayed, doesn't really add anything, to this point how much as Sophia really been corrupted, enough to jeopardise her marriage and family, I don't think so, to let a teenage boy (particularly Sam) get her naked and allow him to suck on her tits and rub her pussy.

I think if anything Sophia should have more to do with Zac than Sam as she is meant to be protecting both Dylan and Zac from Aiden, which is why she's doing Aiden's tasks in the first place, plus she seems to have more of a relationship with Zac's mom which could add some spice. It's a shame they dropped the 'coaching' idea at school, as that would have given more ideas for Aiden to make tasks for Sophia, something like showering in the boys locker room and getting caught by all the boys or the janitor after something Aiden has set up, possibly Sophia getting covered in something that needs her to take a shower and finds the girls showers aren't working or are locked because they are flooded or something.

Would rather see more interaction with her at school, I can't believe it wouldn't come to the other teachers, especially Bennett, or the headmasters notice the ways she been dressing.
Our boy Sam knows magic, and his music can cause a highly educated woman with a high sense of morality to temporarily lose her memory, willingly get intimate with him, and then undress herself :LUL:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think he’s trying for a late December update but of course animation could stall it longer
If the animations gauge doesn't start right now, there's no way in hell.
Without factoring in animation we're trending to 4th week of January.
I fully expect a festival of bullshit when most everyone else will be engaged in winter festivities.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
To Admins: May I suggest to keep this page silent for a couple of months? Just as an experiment to see what happens with the actual game itself… and us to detox a bit from the game

Just a suggestion :cool:
Years ago, I suggested that it would be good if the fans did this. I knew it would never happen but it would be a good experiment. We all keep the interest going when very little, or nothing is happening. Even if the comments were restricted to when there is a new development to comment on, it would be something. No comments at all would negate the point of a discussion forum. In the meantime, free advertising & "the oxygen of publicity" give L&P's creation far more forum time than various more productive Devs. It's amazing what the adventures of a well rendered boy can do.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
OK, I can understand the Dylan route, but there is no reason to the Sam route, I honestly don't think (without the Devs wishes) has anything been done yet that could corrupt Sophia as much as it is being portrayed, doesn't really add anything, to this point how much as Sophia really been corrupted, enough to jeopardise her marriage and family, I don't think so, to let a teenage boy (particularly Sam) get her naked and allow him to suck on her tits and rub her pussy.

I think if anything Sophia should have more to do with Zac than Sam as she is meant to be protecting both Dylan and Zac from Aiden, which is why she's doing Aiden's tasks in the first place, plus she seems to have more of a relationship with Zac's mom which could add some spice. It's a shame they dropped the 'coaching' idea at school, as that would have given more ideas for Aiden to make tasks for Sophia, something like showering in the boys locker room and getting caught by all the boys or the janitor after something Aiden has set up, possibly Sophia getting covered in something that needs her to take a shower and finds the girls showers aren't working or are locked because they are flooded or something.

Would rather see more interaction with her at school, I can't believe it wouldn't come to the other teachers, especially Bennett, or the headmasters notice the ways she been dressing.
I agree with all of this. At this point the Sam route feels forced and the teenage music teacher story just seems silly. Especially with a Cello. The dev is trying to force some artistic seduction route between the two that barely makes sense. Especially after the bikini try on scene.
You also made some good points about the school corruption route. All the openings were there and the dev just let them flounder and an abandoned them. It seems to be this devs MO. Starting a potential good story arch and then abandon it for a scene that comes across as forced and silly. It's like a constant bait and switch with L&P and I think that's where everyone is getting frustrated and the main reason Sofia's corruption is taking so long.
Is the janitor going to get her? Nope. Is Liam's co-worker going to get her? Nope. Is Sam going to get her? Maybe. Is she going to get ravaged by two blokes in the subway? Nope. Is Aiden going to finally get his tasks fulfilled? Wtf knows. Are three old guys in a nursing home going to get lucky or three curious kids? Nope not a chance. I mean what even is the point? It's like L&P figured out the AVN formula for the IG model opening up an OF and teasing everyone with nudes if they just donate a few hundred more.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
WTF 2 months and still not even half of the game is ready ? And i want to remind that his update is only one day in game or from 2 to 3 scenes which if u are a good reader it takes from 5 to 8 min max to end this update. 7 min = 40 $ ? and half year ? YES SIR
What are you even saying my guy. lol

One update is not even close to being 1 day in the game. It's roughly 10% of one day. A little more considering L&P is planning to cut this day short. This one is going on for almost 2 years now, and we're at the last update for this day. That said, you don't play through updates in 7 minutes either unless you're on a route that immediately get's the 'Continued' screen due to no content on that route, in which case an update takes you roughly 10 seconds. But if you play what's there, you got like 30-40 minutes per update.

If you play through updates with 300-400 renders and it takes you 7 minutes, you got just over 1 second for each render+dialogue. I mean come on.. lol

Also, not a clue what you're trying to say with "half year". For one update? I guess the average for this PD is at about ~3 months per update. Some updates take longer, others have taken less time. We're currently at 23 months for 8 releases. Don't get me wrong here, I'm certainly not trying to defend this shitshow, but you are way off the track. :)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I agree with all of this. At this point the Sam route feels forced and the teenage music teacher story just seems silly. Especially with a Cello. The dev is trying to force some artistic seduction route between the two that barely makes sense. Especially after the bikini try on scene.
You also made some good points about the school corruption route. All the openings were there and the dev just let them flounder and an abandoned them. It seems to be this devs MO. Starting a potential good story arch and then abandon it for a scene that comes across as forced and silly. It's like a constant bait and switch with L&P and I think that's where everyone is getting frustrated and the main reason Sofia's corruption is taking so long.
Is the janitor going to get her? Nope. Is Liam's co-worker going to get her? Nope. Is Sam going to get her? Maybe. Is she going to get ravaged by two blokes in the subway? Nope. Is Aiden going to finally get his tasks fulfilled? Wtf knows. Are three old guys in a nursing home going to get lucky or three curious kids? Nope not a chance. I mean what even is the point? It's like L&P figured out the AVN formula for the IG model opening up an OF and teasing everyone with nudes if they just donate a few hundred more.
It's been his MO for years now. It's not going to change, even if he could motivate himself enough to imagine how a story arc might end. Why would he want to tell a story in a proper way, when jerking everything around at a snail's pace has been such a success?

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023

I didn't go that route I sent there horny Virginia asses to bordering school and had her starting to get corrupted by her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend. I honestly want her to fuck her daughter and her sister along with fucking her daughter's girlfriend.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't go that route I sent there horny Virginia asses to bordering school and had her starting to get corrupted by her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend. I honestly want her to fuck her daughter and her sister along with fucking her daughter's girlfriend.
Do you mean virgin asses? Or arses, for those like me that speak British English. Kinda reminds me of by Robin Williams, illustrating on just how easy things are to mistranslate. I think you'll find it's also boarding school.

But otherwise, I believe Patricia will get her chance on PD15, and Ellie on PD16, which may also see the return of Jules. The first and second lesbian sex scenes we've been told to expect. I'll probably lose interest in the game after this point.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Years ago, I suggested that it would be good if the fans did this. I knew it would never happen but it would be a good experiment. We all keep the interest going when very little, or nothing is happening. Even if the comments were restricted to when there is a new development to comment on, it would be something. No comments at all would negate the point of a discussion forum. In the meantime, free advertising & "the oxygen of publicity" give L&P's creation far more forum time than various more productive Devs. It's amazing what the adventures of a well rendered boy can do.
My point exactly! Silent forum no new patrons. Old patrons realize how slow the production is and gradually give up… even zombie patrons realize at some point that they are paying something that has zero progress and give up with the process! At least that will wake LP up and force do something…

I understand that currently he has Steam ongoing. But if after Steam is released his production goes the same way then I’m going to totally give up…

Reactions: ancienregimele

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Animations are just a way for LP to pad out the game.
I believe most of us didn't have an interest in the animations in previous updates
I usually check out the galleries in the game, but I've never been interested in watching any of the animations again
Animations that people seem to demand these days add weeks if not months to game development, or so it seems.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes