tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
40% consumed just for the scene where everyone is together in the living room.

It feels like there will be a huge amount of text.
Or maybe the number of renderings done was small.

Did this developer use 5% rendering to create a 1 meter walking scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Game is a masterpiece, however this last update seemed unnatural. Its always been pretty good watching dylan and sophia cross the line, but this time it didnt seem believable. Anyone else feel that or am I just too HIGH???
I think Sophia needed to cross the boundary
with other characters first before Dylan...once she became more sluttier and comfortable having sex with others than it would have been more believable. How come she can give handjob to sam/tutoring kids/ her own son...before getting corrupted from anywhere else...that part was unbelievable. It seems Like she's into kids lol before her own age men or older age.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
40% consumed just for the scene where everyone is together in the living room.

It feels like there will be a huge amount of text.
Or maybe the number of renderings done was small.

Did this developer use 5% rendering to create a 1 meter walking scene?
You are so unfair! And offensive! I'm sure the acolytes will explain you how wrong you are in your whatever-phobic approach :sneaky:

Also...
greta-how-dare-you.gif

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You are so unfair! And offensive! I'm sure the acolytes will explain you how wrong you are in your whatever-phobic approach :sneaky:

Also...
View attachment 3018986
I enjoyed your joke in a light-hearted way.

However, I would like to add that I am trying to restrain myself as much as possible.
I'm trying not to be aggressive because there's nothing I want from this update.

• Hey there
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think Sophia needed to cross the boundary
with other characters first before Dylan...once she became more sluttier and comfortable having sex with others than it would have been more believable. How come she can give handjob to sam/tutoring kids/ her own son...before getting corrupted from anywhere else...that part was unbelievable. It seems Like she's into kids lol before her own age men or older age.
I've written about this before.

Sophia had sex with her friend's dad.
This is a personal characteristic and does not change easily.
Leonardo DiCaprio is a representative example, but most people are consistent when it comes to their partner's age or appearance or characteristics.

Unless Sofia is a slut who has no restrictions when it comes to partners, it's a bit nonsense that she doesn't include adult men in her partner group.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I've written about this before.

Sophia had sex with her friend's dad.
This is a personal characteristic and does not change easily.
Leonardo DiCaprio is a representative example, but most people are consistent when it comes to their partner's age or appearance or characteristics.

Unless Sofia is a slut who has no restrictions when it comes to partners, it's a bit nonsense that she doesn't include adult men in her partner group.
Yup right bro...giving handjob to kids before involving in sexual activities with anyone else means Sophia is pedo first lol . Screenshot_2023-10-20-06-11-28-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg Like this news one kind of woman

Reactions: tofhdns

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
New teaser...

Is Dylan going to change into lingerie?
Idk if it was asked before but the assets for the outfits of the girls here (Christines and Ellies more importantly) does anyone know if there are alt ways for them to be worn or whatever?
I haven't found the outfits yet, so we don't know
Anyone here used iclone8? I just wanna know Daz is better or iClone when it comes to rendering animations.
Blender is better at animations

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I enjoyed your joke in a light-hearted way.

However, I would like to add that I am trying to restrain myself as much as possible.
I'm trying not to be aggressive because there's nothing I want from this update.
In all honesty, no aggression from my side either. If anything, it's laughing through tears in helplessness...
How can anyone buy those endless lies any longer is beyond my comprehension...

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why is L&P going so crazy with the teasers for this update I wonder? 9 teasers already, and the overall progress is barely at 25-30%, give or take. Never really been a fan of too many teasers anyway as it's kind of spoiling everything, but this just seems too much, even if the spicy parts are left out. Maybe that's just me tho. :unsure:

The update is apparently gonna be smaller than Dylan+Sophia part 01 aswell, so any more teasers and he can start doing 5% jumps on the 'Art edited with PS' bar as the teasers are clearly edited. lol

I'm always sceptical with L&P, and considering that we're getting closer to the Christmas holiday season, my gut tells me that something is about to go down. Especially since, considering the pace, there's no way in hell he'll make it before Christmas, New year's... etc.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Why is L&P going so crazy with the teasers for this update I wonder? 9 teasers already, and the overall progress is barely at 25-30%, give or take. Never really been a fan of too many teasers anyway as it's kind of spoiling everything, but this just seems too much, even if the spicy parts are left out. Maybe that's just me tho. :unsure:

The update is apparently gonna be smaller than Dylan+Sophia part 01 aswell, so any more teasers and he can start doing 5% jumps on the 'Art edited with PS' bar as the teasers are clearly edited. lol

I'm always sceptical with L&P, and considering that we're getting closer to the Christmas holiday season, my gut tells me that something is about to go down. Especially since, considering the pace, there's no way in hell he'll make it before Christmas, New year's... etc.
Are you prepping an early announcement of the festival..? :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I just had to take a moment to express how much I adore this indie game I recently stumbled upon. I mean, seriously, it's a work of art! The way this game is put together and all the content it offers is just mind-blowing.

From the captivating storyline to the stunning visuals, it's clear that the developer poured their heart and soul into this creation. The attention to detail, the immersive gameplay, and the unique features make this game a true masterpiece.

I can't help but feel a sense of awe and admiration for the author's talent and dedication. It's evident that they're not just a developer but an artist, crafting an unforgettable gaming experience.

Honestly, I can't get enough of this game, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more from this incredibly talented author. If this is any indication of what they're capable of, I have no doubt their future creations will be equally phenomenal
All are in awe when they first find this game… There is a lot of content for them… Till they realize the game isn’t even half way there and they need at the very best another 10 years to see the end of it!

Worst case scenario you need 34 years to see the end of the game :cool:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

The update is going slow but you need to keep the complaints low. Then you start to increase the render tease!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes