DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Next week… LP cannot produce more teasers than renders… the way is long to completion of this update!!!

In all seriousness LP’s PR requires a total makeover!
__________________________________++++++___________________________________________________________

Ummm, NO!

Ok this seems really stupid me saying this because tis been a 5- or 6-year odyssey already. But when the end does come, the Developer can go back within the game and expand already dropped plots, expand on others, and introduce new ones. Just as an example, from Version one making the start of a real Ellie/Dylan route, or actually have another 'Sophia' with making Amber one of the main characters; then there could be a Zac route. Retool the whole side jobs into something that makes sense or add plausibility.

And lastly correct some of the weak points, like were Sam and Sophia made out in his bedroom or the dinner date with Dylan as well as giving the characters a little more spine rather than act like cowed sheep. And maybe the developer could "sell" the program to another developer and correct all the above.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
__________________________________++++++___________________________________________________________

Ummm, NO!

Ok this seems really stupid me saying this because tis been a 5- or 6-year odyssey already. But when the end does come, the Developer can go back within the game and expand already dropped plots, expand on others, and introduce new ones. Just as an example, from Version one making the start of a real Ellie/Dylan route, or actually have another 'Sophia' with making Amber one of the main characters; then there could be a Zac route. Retool the whole side jobs into something that makes sense or add plausibility.

And lastly correct some of the weak points, like were Sam and Sophia made out in his bedroom or the dinner date with Dylan as well as giving the characters a little more spine rather than act like cowed sheep. And maybe the developer could "sell" the program to another developer and correct all the above.
That's what i have been suggesting like work on the main story than add all those side route later on ...he can add some additional routes too later on ...but as of now he seems so focussed on pyjama party side story since last 2 months. Like it's the main twist of the story where dylan will be getting lap dance from 4 girls and it's extremely required for Sophia's corruption.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Well, if you’re looking only for:
Ah, ah
Oh, oh
What are you doing to me (Mr Bennet, Principal Johnson, Mr Harris, Sam, Dylan etc)?

then go to xhamster because this game is not yet there…
No there are many other games here which have "Ah Ah, Oh Oh" :KEK: :KEK:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Ummm, NO!

No to what exactly? rAmSiMaL just said L&P's PR is in need of a makeover. PR = Public Relations, meaning the flow of information provided to customers.

Now, I'd agree with your post even though it's totally unrelated to what ramSiMaL meant, but unfortunately we'll never reach the end anyway. ;)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Ummm, NO!

Much of what you're suggesting wouldn't come amiss, especially the correction of the ridiculous, or 'totally wrong' scenes, (e.g. the cross town shower) but after 5 years on this thread, 4 of them spent playing & enjoying, (for the most part), AWAM, (when it was still recognisable & about Sophia), I must say that asking for something to be DLC'd, to be part of a sequel, or a separate game, has become a euphemism amongst the original fans, (& no doubt many others), for consigning something to oblivion.

There's one major reason this game moves so slowly that it's due to take another 30-40 years at the current pace & that's the Dev's decision to "make it so." Already, many side-stories & characters are on indefinite hold. Does anybody really believe that they're all coming back? Really, after more than a decade's absence??? Such focus as exists is on Dylan, so in that sense AWAM has become its' own sequel, without a change of title. Sophia is now a stereotypical, unintelligent, over-inflated, pliable bimbo MILF, in her new role as sidekick to the real star of the show. She's an object, not an adult, to fulfil maybe a few of the many kinks that the Dev has lined up. She won't go back to being the Sophia she began the game as & continued to be for much of Part 1. L&P has no more proper story to tell about the supposed subject of the game. No doubt, various teenage characters will continue to make some use of the over-sized tailor's dummy that she's become. Perhaps, in the light of that, there WILL be a Dylan/Ellie path at some point, many years from now?

Some might have thought that the game had enough characters & it was time to stop inserting more but never mind, 2 attractive teens have been added for Dylan to drool over. Now that the game is about him, it's reasonable to expect more personalities within his orbit to make an appearance.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

40% - 40% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3023986
Aah now I see update heading PD13(Dylan/Ellie/Christine) so this one is for only Dylan fans only ..either to choose Ellie or Christine or both.. Well this one will be disappointment for Sophia's fans. She'll be probably on small role for hardly 25-30% of renders in last in this update.

How can I stop getting notification from this thread?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes