Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Not to mention,there will be no sex for sure.
Yup Sophia's will still be on corruption route without sex until she gives handjob to her grandson lol. That'll be after 15 years..so many drunk pyjamas party and background development on-line...Patricia, her husband, Zack, sam aiden, tutoring kids, old men in nursing home.. she'll guide all of them through pyjama party

Last edited:

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Much of what you're suggesting wouldn't come amiss, especially the correction of the ridiculous, or 'totally wrong' scenes, (e.g. the cross town shower) but after 5 years on this thread, 4 of them spent playing & enjoying, (for the most part), AWAM, (when it was still recognisable & about Sophia), I must say that asking for something to be DLC'd, to be part of a sequel, or a separate game, has become a euphemism amongst the original fans, (& no doubt many others), for consigning something to oblivion.

There's one major reason this game moves so slowly that it's due to take another 30-40 years at the current pace & that's the Dev's decision to "make it so." Already, many side-stories & characters are on indefinite hold. Does anybody really believe that they're all coming back? Really, after more than a decade's absence??? Such focus as exists is on Dylan, so in that sense AWAM has become its' own sequel, without a change of title. Sophia is now a stereotypical, unintelligent, over-inflated, pliable bimbo MILF, in her new role as sidekick to the real star of the show. She's an object, not an adult, to fulfil maybe a few of the many kinks that the Dev has lined up. She won't go back to being the Sophia she began the game as & continued to be for much of Part 1. L&P has no more proper story to tell about the supposed subject of the game. No doubt, various teenage characters will continue to make some use of the over-sized tailor's dummy that she's become. Perhaps, in the light of that, there WILL be a Dylan/Ellie path at some point, many years from now?

Some might have thought that the game had enough characters & it was time to stop inserting more but never mind, 2 attractive teens have been added for Dylan to drool over. Now that the game is about him, it's reasonable to expect more personalities within his orbit to make an appearance.
Just for fun, let's compare the "old days" to the present:

-The last 2 Dylan events = 830 renders

--Against what lp was able to put out with a bit more (pday 8 and first part of pday 9) =892 renders :

~At the pool with Dylan
~At Dylan's soccer club
~Spying on Ellie and Julia at pool
~Spa with Ellie and Patricia
~Picking up Dylan from his soccer game
~Having relaxing bath (Dylan event)
~Shower at school (Janitor event)
~Breakfast with Dylan and Sam
~Aiden blackmail
~Pool with Sam
~Nurse Job 2nd Day or looking for another side job

All that, at a time when people already called out lp for using too much useless renders and be more efficient.

Now, of course, those 892 renders to him 145 days to make while the last 2 Dylan events took him 205 days. But this is nothing new...

Well I guess there was absolutely no way he could have tell those last 2 events using less renders and lines of dialogue. I mean, soooooo much happened...

-

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
This is very simple, in my humble opinion the developer already realized that this project got out of hand, due to incompetence due to greed, due to arrogance. Exacerbated egocentrism is the worst of the sins that can be committed in a capitalist and Single Market society. I hope to see how he gets out of this Labyrinth in which he himself entered due to his stupidity.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I need help. In update 0.190 I can't manage to get Sophia to give Dylan a handjob in the pool. She has second thoughts after splashing water on each other and they go home without doing anything else. Are there any useful saves for this option or corrections in the choices made previously?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes