Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Without factoring in animation we're trending to 4th week of January.
I fully expect a festival of bullshit when most everyone else will be engaged in winter festivities.
lol I like your profile pic..dylan shot in head...I hope in this upcoming update someone shoot dylan in the story so that we can move forward with 1 MC in the story :LOL:...not this game but in general whereeverits hard to move story forawrd with all characters together...bring in Game of Thrones effect lol ....kill 1 character to introduce climax and story twist lol and save the amount of time to develop extra path / side storyline.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
oh man when is this party going to end lol......nice render in between..this event should not be called as small event lol..it took 40% or renders

Ecs-pert

Mar 4, 2020
I just had to take a moment to express how much I adore this indie game I recently stumbled upon. I mean, seriously, it's a work of art! The way this game is put together and all the content it offers is just mind-blowing.

From the captivating storyline to the stunning visuals, it's clear that the developer poured their heart and soul into this creation. The attention to detail, the immersive gameplay, and the unique features make this game a true masterpiece.

I can't help but feel a sense of awe and admiration for the author's talent and dedication. It's evident that they're not just a developer but an artist, crafting an unforgettable gaming experience.

Honestly, I can't get enough of this game, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more from this incredibly talented author. If this is any indication of what they're capable of, I have no doubt their future creations will be equally phenomenal

Mingsu

Sep 4, 2020
Game is a masterpiece, however this last update seemed unnatural. Its always been pretty good watching dylan and sophia cross the line, but this time it didnt seem believable. Anyone else feel that or am I just too HIGH???

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Anyone here used iclone8? I just wanna know Daz is better or iClone when it comes to rendering animations.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Game is a masterpiece, however this last update seemed unnatural. Its always been pretty good watching dylan and sophia cross the line, but this time it didnt seem believable. Anyone else feel that or am I just too HIGH???
Both the last two updates seemed unbelievable, I don't think Sophia is that far gone that she would let Sam or Dylan do to her what they did, especially sober.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes