abram1

May 24, 2020
Laughable. This started out as that but ultimately the dev chose to go about it in a dishonest manner once he realized how easy it was to part fools from their money. That's called milking, plain and simple.

That's actually a poor business strategy. Gaining the approval of one's fanbase, customers, audience, etc is what keeps that golden goose laying golden eggs long term. Short term only leads to what i already mentioned, abandonment of said project once the goose keels over. This sort of thing has played out countless times from a long list of developers as proof enough. The only reason it is still working for him is that he does have a good story and provides quality rendering. Eventually though, more people are going to realize he likely has no intention of completing this and in a few years, his support will dry up.

Fallacious ad hominem argument. Seems i touched a nerve. Perhaps you should control your emotional responses a little better.
I'm not surprised you went here though considering you're opening statement was blatantly disrespectful.

Next time, express an opinion. Also, do not attack a person, go after the idea. You lost all credibility the moment you used that as your opening response.
Oh, good ol' times are back. Pls, I eat people like you for breakfast, don't sweat much.

You can be frustrated with L&P, his methods which doesn't change a fact that only a drastic drop in a number of subscribers gonna force him to re-evaluate his approach once more.

Maybe, just maybe, you should visit some other threads with development issues to get a grasp of what milking is. It's your perception vs mine, in the end.

I've been hearing a song about god-awful handling of his own VN for quite some time now. The train keeps rolling. People come and go. You were saying smth about possible dwindling support? Wishful thinking. Tell me about it couple years from now, we'll laugh together.

Why would I respect a person who calls another a liar, never met him and keeps calling his supporters fools for no reason? You get what you deserve, nothing else. Keep on dreaming about AWAM's demise at night, if that comforts you. Cheers.

Reactions: Matt1 and sava75
Nov 3, 2023
Seems like the girls are trying to out do each other to win right. Isn’t Ellie super competitive ? Maybe she’ll join to prove a point or she’ll show less. Tbh I can see him making her the last teaser even maybe showing off more than what we expect to really hype up the update. What do you guys think?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The sad fact for me is that I can do a story like AWAM but I wouldn't include direct incest, would be adopted only for obvious reasons regarding a Steam release and Patreon. However, me doing an AWAM-inspired story that isn't incest would be seen as much worse than anything L&P has done regarding AWAM, and would barely get any attention from most on this forum.

At this point, I think hating on AWAM has become like this cool thing some people do but when it really comes down to it, L&P could have done much worse.

There are issues for sure but say what you like, AWAM does have a lot of hot scenes and the never-ending thread on this VN is rather impressive. Whether you like AWAM or not, like L&P or not, you can't deny AWAM's popularity and its success.
You're like saying, "Italians hate pizza" when you see Italians complaining, "Why do they put pineapple on pizza?"

There is no one denying the popularity and success of this game.
And the popularity and success of this game has nothing to do with your self-esteem.

Is your complaint about this forum?
not different.

People are talking about “There are issues for sure”.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Additionally, I believe that this update is causing certain behavior across all age groups, and I wrote and then deleted the evidence.
(I changed my mind to wait and see.)

I don't know whether this update will succeed or fail.
But I think it's important for the developer to know why this update succeeds or fails.
Rather than people quietly disappearing.

• Angry
Reactions: karleston
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes