Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
6 years huh? so another 12 years before AWAM is old enough to have sex in it. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
We still have to go through a few hundred lesbian events then another hundred events of teasing and making out , events with other characters involving Sophia, events with other characters without Sophia being involved, events from School, another hundreds of events of blackmailing, hundreds of incestuos events with the siblings etc........finally after all these are done, we might get a proper animated HJ/BJ from Sophia.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
We still have to go through a few hundred lesbian events then another hundred events of teasing and making out , events with other characters involving Sophia, events with other characters without Sophia being involved, events from School, another hundreds of events of blackmailing, hundreds of incestuos events with the siblings etc........finally after all these are done, we might get a proper animated HJ/BJ from Sophia.
Well that was obnoxious to read.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Imagine watching some girl getting spanked with your sister
I'd like to see Ellie getting carried away and giving Christine some spanks - all while forgetting, at least temporarily, that Dylan is there watching.

Playing this scene out in reverse would also be hot, especially if Christine shifted Ellie's panties so she could get more bare ass with the slaps on her ass, all while looking back at Dylan, winking at him and showing that she intended to give him a bit of a show with Ellie.

Christine seems wild enough that she just might do it!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Nov 3, 2023
I'd like to see Ellie getting carried away and giving Christine some spanks - all while forgetting, at least temporarily, that Dylan is there watching.

Playing this scene out in reverse would also be hot, especially if Christine shifted Ellie's panties so she could get more bare ass with the slaps on her ass, all while looking back at Dylan, winking at him and showing that she intended to give him a bit of a show with Ellie.

Christine seems wild enough that she just might do it!

Cheers!! :coffee:
I agree also, Ellie face looks more amused with everything going around her due to her being into both genders!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Bullsh.t update is coming....
Well no, this is a major update, you can imagine each of the girls being Sophia, this is an innovative approach to the game, you fill the game with your own imagination.
I'm in favor of removing Sophia from the game and leaving Dylan as the main character, the only thing I think is wrong is to make only the hetero path, I think his personality and character could only be revealed on the path of a bisexual alpha male.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrMarko and p_l_a
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes