Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So i need to play part 1 first and then part 2 ?
No, you can answer a bunch of questions and just skip to Part 2. Or if you can find one for the playthrough you want, load a final save.

But I highly recommend playing Part 1 to at least get a feel for the characters. That, and for playthroughs like mine, Part 2 isn't worth playing yet. Might not be for another 6 months.

Reactions: GokutheG

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't play the bonus storyline, so the next update for me will just be a black screen and then "to be continued ..." As it has been more or less most of this playable day.

The next event worth downloading for my playthrough could well be the third event of PD14, the proper Ellie event, depending on how small "very small" is. If it's going to be anything like the very small Dylan/Emma event of PD12, that was only about 35 renders. On the bright side 35 renders is still more content than what I've got from what I've downloaded of PD13 so far.

It also depends on how much time L&P is going to waste on converting AWAM for a Steam release. That alone could take months.

• Sad
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't play the bonus storyline, so the next update for me will just be a black screen and then "to be continued ..." As it has been more or less most of this playable day.

The next event worth downloading for my playthrough could well be the third event of PD14, the proper Ellie event, depending on how small "very small" is. If it's going to be anything like the very small Dylan/Emma event of PD12, that was only about 35 renders. On the bright side 35 renders is still more content than what I've got from what I've downloaded of PD13 so far.

It also depends on how much time L&P is going to waste on converting AWAM for a Steam release. That alone could take months.
Maybe he means the update after won't come so much faster.
We have no idea how steam version is going.
It can take more than just 1-2 months.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Maybe he means the update after won't come so much faster.
We have no idea how steam version is going.
It can take more than just 1-2 months.
This developer expressed the period of work on the Steam version as "rest." (or add a rest)

I said that since this is the last update before going into work on the Steam version, this developer should and will give patrons a special and bold bonus.
(So far, it's disappointing.)

I'm guessing that the "rest" period will increase as the capacity of this update increases, and even if this developer simply reduce the events of the Patreon version, this developer will have to touch up the dialogue, route, and coding (or programming?).
Also, partial/full modeling retouch is confirmed.

And I'm hoping they'll add events to the Steam version that aren't in the Patreon version.
(This is why I'm hoping for a Steam version and I'll be disappointed if there isn't it.)

So I'm guessing this developer will have 2-3 weeks of vacation after updating the game, plus 3 months (minimum) of Steam work on top of the 3 months (average) it will take to work on the next update.

Additional days, such as the period for recruiting employees, may be added to this.
(This developer has been unable to get the employees he wants for 7 years.)
And I am guessing that this developer will do everything sequentially rather than all at once/simultaneously.

Reactions: athreusclouds

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
how much do you think the steam version will cost?
IF he'll ever be able to release on Steam, which is very questionable to say the least, I'd imagine he'd release the game in parts. And since he's doing a graphical overhaul aswell as having to change quite alot (remove incest, school settings, illegallly used logos/brands, certain storylines+writing etc.), this is gonna be a massive task.

If he wants to continue working on the Patreon version (AWAM+DoL) while also working on a Steam-friendly version simultaneously, one can expect the development to go probably at half the speed it currently is, or atleast 30% slower, and as we all know it's already going abysmal with an estimated completion of the game in 40+ years. So yeah, with Steam I'd expect it to go all the way up to 60-80 years. And those numbers are only going up considering he's been getting slower for years. 2023 will likely end up with 30% less overall renders compared to 2022. That is an annual drop in quantity, happening for the past ~4 years.

But, you know, L&P saying he's cutting out some arcs to increase speed while on the other hand adding even more Dylan content is just the usual nonsense, so whatever he's planning, I only believe it when I see it. Which means one can barely believe anything as he's talking crap most of the time anyway. Proof is in the pudding, as they say.

To answer your question: Probably 50 bucks atleast, knowing L&P thinks of himself as a AAA+ company, the guy who invented the wheel. The man who'd have Picasso and DaVinci on their knees, begging for him to share his endless wisdom and talent for art. He's the best, and everybody else is playing catch-up. (Spoiler: He's not. He's just full of shit.)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

Hopefully the dev doesn't spend any time working on a Steam version until after the game is complete because it would be a waste of time and money if after all that work Steam decides to not allow/kick the game from the the platform. I've been hearing more stories of adult games that would appear ok getting the boot.

It's been so long since I've had a reason to play this game that I'd like to ask what is the bonus story and how do you start it?

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
how much do you think the steam version will cost?
I don't know.

But one game with an ending and a sex scene sold for $10.

I think even if AWAM sells for $100, it's cheaper than sponsoring this game.

But since there are no sex scenes and the story is barely in its infancy, this developer won't be able to sell this game for a high price.

And this developer said he would retouch the modeling of some characters and delete some content in order to upload the game to the Steam site, but doing so would actually lower the value of the game.

But he will, because this developer's opinion is that if he doesn't, he won't be able to upload the game to the Steam site. (But I don't know.)

And that will be reflected in the price.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes