armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think you'll find it's just "A Wife and Mother". But I agree, this update doesn't advance Sophia's story in the slightest. It was even promoted as a bonus without Sophia.

Which is pretty stupid considering how long updates are taking. The 20th will mark two entire years since v.150 was released. So a fortnight from now will be approximately when L&P started working on PD13. And this PD has three events just for the bonus storyline alone (Ellie discovering Logan is cheating on her, the diner scene, and now this slumber party).

And yeah, Ellie hosting the slumber party would have been great, particularly on her route when she knows that Sophia is spying on her, like we find out during the Ellie/Julia event. And we find out that Ellie made head cheerleader. The only problem is that on the Ellie route, she's made every effort to make sure that Dylan isn't around - for example, she specifically asks Sophia if he'll be at home before inviting Jules and Elena over on PD8. And she does it when Dylan is at his football match.

So Ellie hosting the slumber party would only happen if she could guarantee that Dylan wasn't going to be there.
Also 20-th November will mark 1 year since Sophia/Sam update.
The worst year if we count the number of renders-a little more than 1100.
Beyond 1100 renders only because he have to finish Sophia/Sam scene

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Doesn't strike me as a typical response to liking seeing someone naked. Which is exactly how Ellie responds to seeing Dylan's little friend.
it's possible Ellie does like it but says she doesn't, as Dylan is her brother. would be natural for both Sophia and Ellie to say they didn't like it when they did.

Reactions: athreusclouds

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia needs to sleep with that young bbc, the janitor, the college boys or sam
Dre, Jason and Haru aren't in the Favorite Character poll, so they don't have a chance. Only one on your list is Sam.
Will L&P really abandon the sex teaching route?
He has to for a Steam release. Plus, it's one of the storylines that does absolutely nothing to advance Sophia's corruption with Dylan, Sam, Ellie or Patricia, so getting rid of the side jobs at least has the pretense of L&P trying to speed up progress.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Dre, Jason and Haru aren't in the Favorite Character poll, so they don't have a chance. Only one on your list is Sam.

He has to for a Steam release. Plus, it's one of the storylines that does absolutely nothing to advance Sophia's corruption with Dylan, Sam, Ellie or Patricia, so getting rid of the side jobs at least has the pretense of L&P trying to speed up progress.
Well, that makes sense. In a way I hope for it’s return as a bonus scene after the Steam release(which is most likely never gonna happen, let’s be real here)

Reactions: Bo963
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes