Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Hey guys,

I've been ill since Sunday this week with an initial fever of almost 40. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to work that much because I was feeling really shitty. But I'm feeling better again and I'm back to work.
I've now finished over 620 renders and I'm starting on the final part of the event. I try to be finished within 9-10 days with it. So in the end it will be even over 700 renders.
Steam fever.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
If it makes you feel better he won't take any time off over christmas or when the next update drops and before he starts the next one.......... because he's dedicated.....
Health is a serious matter and I wish him well.

When I heard that Dylan/Emma event is off I thought that will save him time to start PD14 asap… I was dead wrong! This event is now competing with Dylan/Sophia combined event!!! The most popular and most expected of events…

idk why he is doing this!

Maybe this is a pay off for Ellie’s fans… since Dylan has been dominating the project he wants to compensate Ellie’s fans with some real screen time for her!

Or maybe he is still gratifying the “2nd MC”! This is his event. He is the dominant figure here. He has to choose between 4 different girls…

The worst case scenario is 4 routes 0 sex… Just some kissing here and there! :cautious: I am prepared for this wcs especially… I don’t grow hopes for anything else!

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022

Hey guys,

I've been ill since Sunday this week with an initial fever of almost 40. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to work that much because I was feeling really shitty. But I'm feeling better again and I'm back to work.
I've now finished over 620 renders and I'm starting on the final part of the event. I try to be finished within 9-10 days with it. So in the end it will be even over 700 renders.
Might be excuses but I find it no reason to lie about health issues. So best of health to LP.

But for something not involving Sophia, omfg this is such a big update. I'm a fan of only Sophia and Amber so I don't know how to take it.

Reactions: hzjujk

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I want to see those 3 turorees get so excited they forcibly tag team her(before they age out like Dylan did. he must have aged 4years since the game started) :sneaky:
View attachment 3127907
In my opinion Dylan aged out horribly. In the beginning he was a good character that wasn't too over the top. He was young, innocent and a bit naive. Interested in games and hanging out with Sam. Now though he shot up in height like some weird Frankenstein monster. He always has that half-lidded leer with a smarmy smile and slick haircut. He looks like some kind of slimy douche salesman trying to sell a used car.

abram1

May 24, 2020

Hey guys,

jose-mourinho-sweet-trouble.gif
So, hold on a sec. His average speed is around 5 renders per day and now he's telling us that he'll be able to work with 60% more zeal to be done with scene creation of 0.195 by more or less December 10th. The initial plan used to be 500-600 images but it goes through a stratosphere now. No way in hell this update gets cooked by X-mas.

It's unclear what's going on behind the scenes. Is he reworking some earlier parts of AWAM, prepping it for Steam and chopping off some bits already or they're kinda stuck at animations due to it's complexity, hard to guess, as a level of feedback with his fans is almost non-existing. 4+ months per update, still faster than a year compared to it's spiritual sibling's naughty reporter story.

AWAM - how far will he go to keep playing on the nerves of his fans.

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023

Hey guys,

Don't worry LP, this update is not in demand take rest as much as possible

Reactions: Saloomian

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
How many of you have had 40 degrees fever this year? How many of you have changed home this year? How many of you have had serious family troubles this year?

An average developer suffers all of this each year.
I'll tell you a secret. Just don't tell anyone. Keep your mouth shut. A computer can work with a healthy person, even with a sick one))) if a person does not suffer from a serious illness, this does not prevent him from spending time on the computer. I have a lot of IT friends. They also work with colds.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG and hzjujk

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Hey guys,

For everyone, those who scolded LP for the fact that he spends a lot of time on a side event and makes 600 renders, twice as much as in the usual other event, Hey catch it - 700! Xdddd
WTF!??

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
For me 620 renders is enough for just ONE single event, but sure, L&P has to make more than 700 because he needs to show us how special this final update of PD 13 is, is been 3 months since the last update and 2 years of develomente for ONE playable day, but is OK just remeber that this 700+ renders are special and a lot of crazy shit is going to happen in the update.

Oh, spoiler alert for newcomers, Dylan will walk out of that room a virgin and nothing sexual will happen, was it worth the 3+ month wait, huh?
cheer up bro badik ep 10 next week

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lederzar
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes