Jul 30, 2020
It’s the 2nd side job with the shota boys, if you picked first side job you get the old guys at the nursing home work
Do you know what part is that ? First chapter or second ? i guess i picked the old guys.
Also which job has more content ? Because the old men hadn't much content (just washing them half naked)

Last edited:

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
no no, wait, DLC for this game could be a good thing. Someone could revert Dylan and Sam to the way they were when we started, they could actually add some sex to the game and give the degenerates some couplings that they really want to see or didn't know they wanted to see. Instead of making fan games, they could add side missions to the main game. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

lsfjohn

Jun 21, 2020
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

Pixeldrain - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt
does this version have mods to access the gallery?

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
no no, wait, DLC for this game could be a good thing. Someone could revert Dylan and Sam to the way they were when we started, they could actually add some sex to the game and give the degenerates some couplings that they really want to see or didn't know they wanted to see. Instead of making fan games, they could add side missions to the main game. :sneaky:
The plot of the game is based on Sofia and how she gets fucked... But, you won't see this in the game)))

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
We have someone here who saw a whole deep plot in this game for suckers)))) Have you been kicked out of school since 3rd grade)))) This is how Biden should be to see this there))) No offense, friends! But the plot in the game is dumb and for the dumb.)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Speculation time! :lepew:

Many people here are craving for a sex scene with Ellie… A lot more are craving for a sex scene with Sophia. Since LP is used to surprise us in a bad way I thought a couple of plausible scenarios…

1st hetero sex scene: Dylan + Christine/Aimee/Naomi (the upcoming event)

2nd hetero scene: Sophia + Andy + Cathy + Liam (the postponed date night for PD15)

Since the swing is not perceived as cheating and both Liam & Sophia are participating Sophia is still perceived as a loyal wife ;)

So by PD15, roughly 5 years from now we are done with the announced hetero sex scenes.

After PD15 starts the actual agony for another 10 to 15 years for arriving to the actual corruption…

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Many people here are craving for a sex scene with Ellie… A lot more are craving for a sex scene with Sophia. Since LP is used to surprise us in a bad way I thought a couple of plausible scenarios…

2nd hetero scene: Sophia + Andy + Cathy + Liam (the postponed date night for PD15)

Since the swing is not perceived as cheating and both Liam & Sophia are participating Sophia is still perceived as a loyal wife ;)

So by PD15, roughly 5 years from now we are done with the announced hetero sex scenes.

After PD15 starts the actual agony for another 10 to 15 years for arriving to the actual corruption…
156325.png
1563256.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

Unless officially rescheduled, Sophia has her first sex on PD19 and it's lesbian sex.

Sophia's hetero sex is not scheduled until PD19. Until now

Reactions: flxgrm

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
On PD15 is her date night with Liam. I speculated that LP may introduce the swing night (still gw route) and claim that he gave us the two hetero scenes announced ;)
Of course there will be heterosexual scenes.
There will also be a Logan/Sophia scene.
Also, Dylan, Sam, Aiden, etc. will continue to exist.

However, hetero-sexual scenes and hetero-sex scenes are completely different.

I have yet to see any information about any rescheduling of the hetero sex scenes.

(And of course I'm assuming there will be a Liam/Sophia scene, but I doubt that's what people want.)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Of course there will be heterosexual scenes.
There will also be a Logan/Sophia scene.
Also, Dylan, Sam, Aiden, etc. will continue to exist.

However, heterosexual scenes and hetero-sex scenes are completely different.

I have yet to see any information about any rescheduling of the hetero sex scenes.

(And of course I'm assuming there will be a Liam/Sophia scene, but I doubt that's what people want.)
forget sophia and the postman, sophia and zac, sophia and the janitor, sophia and the rest of the world; but yes, there will be a lot of scenes and routes. too bad L&P will be dead before creating them

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
forget sophia and the postman, sophia and zac, sophia and the janitor, sophia and the rest of the world; but yes, there will be a lot of scenes and routes. too bad L&P will be dead before creating them
I doubt that this developer and I will have enough patience until this game is completed. (I don't expect much)

One thing I would like to add is that I also saw the news that Mover and Clark are coming back.
I just assume they'll have some "roles" but I don't expect them to show any "scenes."

Reactions: jenyabest

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Sadly first hetero sex scene is on PD16.
PD15 will be first lesbian sex scene.Don't forget that day will be probably 75-80% Sophia/Patricia/Zoey

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Sadly first hetero sex scene is on PD16.
PD15 will be first lesbian sex scene.Don't forget that day will be probably 75-80% Sophia/Patricia/Zoey
damn i was here for pd19 story onwards...i joined too early.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes