karleston

May 20, 2022
Suddenly, next year, the author of the game will be fucked by a Thai transvestite ass. He will love her through the ass of a gazenwagen to the throat of Rotterdam)))) And out of kindness, Sofia's sex scene with a polar bear will be made. This is so that no one is offended))

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Where is this said to be a plan?
On the day of the Ellie/Logan event, Sofia is scheduled to meet Logan, and there will be a "wild event" on this day, the developer said. PD16

Because of this, some people said, "This is a sex event," and I had to argue, "No, it's just a sexual event, and this is the developer's usual pun."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, I assume this was Ellie's first sex event.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbzf

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
On the day of the Ellie/Logan event, Sofia is scheduled to meet Logan, and there will be a "wild event" on this day, the developer said. PD16

Because of this, some people said, "This is a sex event," and I had to argue, "No, it's just a sexual event, and this is the developer's usual pun."

Additionally, I assume this was Ellie's first sex event.
At least do something about his model.

Reactions: tofhdns

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You know, considering the depravity of LP himself (which is especially visible in his obvious desire to turn Sophia into a dirty whore who gets fucked by everyone in the block), it really surprises me that he still hasn't added some kind of dog or fucking horse to the game that would also awaken all sorts of sexual desires in Sophia. Or not, wait...

View attachment 3137555

He is adding a horse-ride event... to the game. Moreover, Patricia already has experience...
Yep, that's gonna be really a hell of a special and unique fucking event. Hetero in some way.
Where are you animal rights activists!?

:KEK:
beastiality-photo-u1.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Sophia has to have sex with one of the guys from the sauna (Logan,Tyler, etc) it will be simply disgusting.
Especially for those who follow the path of Ellie.
Well, last poll I believe Jules got about twice as many votes as Logan, so I think we can see who the popular option for the Ellie route is.

Hell, even Emma got more votes than Logan, and she's getting her events cut.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes