athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Well, last poll I believe Jules got about twice as many votes as Logan, so I think we can see who the popular option for the Ellie route is.

Hell, even Emma got more votes than Logan, and she's getting her events cut.
Well, let's hope that LP will either really cut Logan out (as Radoslaw Wolf suggested) completely and change the story
or at least will give us such choices that neither Ellie nor Sophia will have to deal with this freak or his suckers.
If I remember correctly, LP always seemed to do that. GW road or Filty road. Our right to choose and all that)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, let's hope that LP will either really cut Logan out (as Radoslaw Wolf suggested) completely and change the story
or at least will give us such choices that neither Ellie nor Sophia will have to deal with this freak or his suckers.
If I remember correctly, LP always seemed to do that. GW road or Filty road. Our right to choose and all that)
Well, we already know that the Ellie route will split into three on PD16. I believe there will be a Logan branch, a Sam branch, and a Jules branch.

And for those like me that play the Ellie/Jules event, we learn that Ellie is pretty much getting sick of guys being morons, and that fooling around with Jules is proving much more fun, without the pressure of sex. And the pressure of actual sex is what leads to her dumping her boyfriends and moving on (hence why Dylan calls her a slut)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
We're talking about very, very distant future IRL here. My prediction is rather grim, meaning we won't have to worry about PD16 any longer. But if it somehow happens in this decade, it might have nothing to do with what we think now. One poll and boom! Change of plans.

Reactions: McZoy

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It's the best information we have, so I'm using it until it's proven otherwise. But as long as there's a Jules path, I'm happy enough.
Let's hope we don't wake up one day to yet another shocking announcement... Literally nothing from him will surprise me anymore.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well, we already know that the Ellie route will split into three on PD16. I believe there will be a Logan branch, a Sam branch, and a Jules branch.

And for those like me that play the Ellie/Jules event, we learn that Ellie is pretty much getting sick of guys being morons, and that fooling around with Jules is proving much more fun, without the pressure of sex. And the pressure of actual sex is what leads to her dumping her boyfriends and moving on (hence why Dylan calls her a slut)
1) Even if the game survives to PD16, I really don't think he'll go through with the 3 branches. It's too much and he's already cutting content. If I had to guess, he'll wrap up Logan's story abruptly, and leave the other two routes.

2) Men being morons and Ellie being sick of their shit is about the only trace of realism left in this game. Usually we don't come to that realization until we're in our 20s, so Ellie is ahead of the curve.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
We're talking about very, very distant future IRL here. My prediction is rather grim, meaning we won't have to worry about PD16 any longer. But if it somehow happens in this decade, it might have nothing to do with what we think now. One poll and boom! Change of plans.
Yep, i understand that. I just need to believe in a bright future so that i can safely move away from awam and move on.
Something like that :D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
1) Even if the game survives to PD16, I really don't think he'll go through with the 3 branches. It's too much and he's already cutting content. If I had to guess, he'll wrap up Logan's story abruptly, and leave the other two routes.

2) Men being morons and Ellie being sick of their shit is about the only trace of realism left in this game. Usually we don't come to that realization until we're in our 20s, so Ellie is ahead of the curve.
I'm not sure how popular the Sam branch is, only that there's the setup for it. But yeah, I think the Logan branch might be the first to go, or "move to DLC". Then the Sam branch if it proves unpopular as something like the Dylan/Emma route.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm not sure how popular the Sam branch is, only that there's the setup for it. But yeah, I think the Logan branch might be the first to go, or "move to DLC". Then the Sam branch if it proves unpopular as something like the Dylan/Emma route.
And so on, and so forth. As many as his other, ekhm, endeavors require.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Your guess is as good as mine. I'd lean towards him keeping the Sam route. Unlike Emma, Sam's a pretty popular character. It would also be one of the few appropriate relationships in the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You know, considering the depravity of LP himself (which is especially visible in his obvious desire to turn Sophia into a dirty whore who gets fucked by everyone in the block), it really surprises me that he still hasn't added some kind of dog or fucking horse to the game that would also awaken all sorts of sexual desires in Sophia. Or not, wait...

View attachment 3137555

He is adding a horse-ride event... to the game. Moreover, Patricia already has experience...
Yep, that's gonna be really a hell of a special and unique fucking event. Hetero in some way.
Where are you animal rights activists!?

:KEK:
You think Sophia will find Emily's Diary?
I mean Zoey's diary.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This is A Wife and A Mother, which sophia should be main focus. This update doesn't make sense, they shouldn't focus on Dylan/ellie. This Dylan/Ellie/Christine update is unnecessary for now when there is actually a long way to go on Sophia's story.
The fact that Sophia is the main focus does not mean that her family not also develops and thus advances the story of A wife and mother. To believe that Sophia must be included in every update is clearly nonsense. The updates are now too small for that.

In my opinion, Dylan and Ellie are worth the effort. It's a really well-developed story that repeatedly has an impact on Sophia. Take, for example, the beach scene. Here, the conflict between the two ultimately led to an event between Sophia and Dylan. I honestly hope that L&P will give more space to the story about the two of them, and later Sophia as a threesome. The whole thing has a lot of potential and shouldn't be destroyed by someone thinking that the game should only revolve around Sophia. That would be far too shallow. It is called "A Wife and mother" and not just "Sophia".

Last edited:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
The fact that Sophia is the main focus does not mean that her family not also develops and thus advances the story of A wife and mother. To believe that Sophia must be included in every update is clearly nonsense. The updates are now too small for that.

In my opinion, Dylan and Ellie are worth the effort. It's a really well-developed story that repeatedly has an impact on Sophia. Take, for example, the beach scene. Here, the conflict between the two ultimately led to an event between Sophia and Dylan. I honestly hope that L&P will give more space to the story about the two of them, and later Sophia as a threesome. The whole thing has a lot of potential and shouldn't be destroyed by someone thinking that the game should only revolve around Sophia. That would be far too shallow. It is called "A Wife and mother" and not just "Sophia".
but to make it the BIGGEST update of the wholeand the end of the year is just ridiculous. The Biggest should have been Sam Dylan or some huge Aiden progress.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes