Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
How many of you have had 40 degrees fever this year? How many of you have changed home this year? How many of you have had serious family troubles this year?
How many of you needed surgery in Korea in the last five years? How many of you have a mental condition and see an imaginary friend named "helper"? How many of you hear voices telling you to keep adding more renders on side stories? How many of you have steamy thoughts?
This ain't no joke!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Health is a serious matter and I wish him well.

When I heard that Dylan/Emma event is off I thought that will save him time to start PD14 asap… I was dead wrong! This event is now competing with Dylan/Sophia combined event!!! The most popular and most expected of events…

idk why he is doing this!

Maybe this is a pay off for Ellie’s fans… since Dylan has been dominating the project he wants to compensate Ellie’s fans with some real screen time for her!

Or maybe he is still gratifying the “2nd MC”! This is his event. He is the dominant figure here. He has to choose between 4 different girls…

The worst case scenario is 4 routes 0 sex… Just some kissing here and there! :cautious: I am prepared for this wcs especially… I don’t grow hopes for anything else!
Anything less than a handjob will be a massive fail compared to previous update.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes