XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Are you sure you are commenting after reading the post?

This developer stated that he decided to theme this game with a female protagonist because there are too many son-MCs in the market.

Also, what this developer said about husband/son was "maybe" and he said "Not sure yet".

What on earth are you looking at?

You have a serious literacy problem.

And I have told you over and over again that I am not talking about Part 2, but Part 1. (non-MC Dylan)

Again, I'm not saying "Dylan is not an MC" I'm saying "Dylan wasn't an MC".
I'm saying "Sophia was left out of this update because Dylan became an MC".
I'm saying "Dylan's solo story like this update the will delay Sophia’s story”.

Don't try to subtly change the point.
For me, the whole family are ultimately main characters. In both parts. I don't really base this on the perspective from which decisions are made in the (or if one charakter is not included in an update), but on how important they are for the story. That's why Dylan, Sophia, Ellie and Liam were always MC for me. Not just in this part.

At the same time, I think it is important that the basic direction of the game has not changed.What has changed is that AWAM has arrived in the midgame and finally something is happening that is more than just teasing.I like the context with Dylan, and I'm excited to see how far this update between Dylan and Ellie will go, and what impact it might have later on. Maybe Sophia will find out about it ...

Point is, this is a game and the important thing is that it's fun to play. Only female MC can also be boring. Maybe that's one of the reasons why L&P left the option of occasional male player perspectives open from the beginning. I at least think the approach is good and the implementation successful.

One more thing, English is only my second language. I use a translator.That's no reason to belittle me.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
A minor character, at times can make certain decisions within the framework of the plot of a book, game, movie, play, but this does not make him the main character. This is just one of the branches of the game's plot and nothing more. Aiden has a lot of plot time controlling Sofia's actions and what? Is he the main character? Of course not! And the funny thing is that there will be no incest in the incentive! So, all the talk about Dylan is a banal lie.

Reactions: RCC14

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
For me, the whole family are ultimately main characters. In both parts. I don't really base this on the perspective from which decisions are made in the (or if one charakter is not included in an update), but on how important they are for the story. That's why Dylan, Sophia, Ellie and Liam were always MC for me. Not just in this part.

At the same time, I think it is important that the basic direction of the game has not changed.What has changed is that AWAM has arrived in the midgame and finally something is happening that is more than just teasing.I like the context with Dylan, and I'm excited to see how far this update between Dylan and Ellie will go, and what impact it might have later on. Maybe Sophia will find out about it ...

Point is, this is a game and the important thing is that it's fun to play. Only female MC can also be boring. Maybe that's one of the reasons why L&P left the option of occasional male player perspectives open from the beginning. I at least think the approach is good and the implementation successful.

One more thing, English is only my second language. I use a translator.That's no reason to belittle me.
I also english is not my native language.
Don't tell me that "maybe" and "Not sure yet" aren't translated.

And your posting is entirely your personal wish.

Presenting clear facts and evidence and then you continuing to deny them is not a DISCUSSION.

You shouldn't say, "Dylan was the MC from the beginning," you should say, "I wish Dylan had been the MC from the beginning."

As you said, if everyone is an MC because they are family, then Patricia should be included as an MC because she is also family. And her parents too

And you're probably the only one who's bored with Sophia.

Reactions: INOM_18 and RCC14

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I also english is not my native language.
Don't tell me that "maybe" and "Not sure yet" aren't translated.

And your posting is entirely your personal wish.

Presenting clear facts and evidence and then you continuing to deny them is not a DISCUSSION.

You shouldn't say, "Dylan was the MC from the beginning," you should say, "I wish Dylan had been the MC from the beginning."

As you said, if everyone is an MC because they are family, then Patricia should be included as an MC because she is also family. And her parents too

And you're probably the only one who's bored with Sophia.
He's just wishful thinking and fantasizing, fantasizing, fantasizing))))

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
What's going on here. The time when L&P talked about the advantages of a female MC in the text you posted is exactly the time when he also talked about the fact that sometimes decisions may could be made by a male character. That is and seems to be his goal from the beginning.It was an option he decided to take and fits perfectly with what is now implemented in the game, and also with the event that is currently in development (and would even include decisions by Ellie, that may be in this update and which were not ruled out in the text). Especially when you consider that there have already been decisions by both Dylan and Liam, some of which were made several updates ago, you should be able to assume that L&P decided a long time ago to implement the idea.Nothing has changed in the short term, everything appears to be a long-term consideration or implementation.

One more thing, L&P doesn't really seem to agree with this forum. It's just ridiculous to want to pin down his game to the tags that someone here had written. The text he wrote obviously agrees with his game on this point. Everything else is just an assessment and perhaps a wishful thinking of some users in this forum, and nothing more. My goodness, the corresponding events are there, they are good, and will certainly not disappear.No matter how much some people whine here about it.
8eeb0cd1ed319254eb2b6940ff28215d.gif

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
What events do you have to do to get this far? My save Sophia calls it a night after Dylan takes his shorts off.
1. Your dylan points are low to get this far.
You can increase them by cheat in the game.
2. At bar Sophia and dylan need to drink and dylan have to ask the boys to fuck off when they hit on sophia.
3. At jacuzzi keep playing role play and you will get there.
OR easy way.
just play the Updated scene from gallery, don't go after the story, even dev is confused

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is so much content that he will have to remove from this game to have it accepted on steam though. Just off the top of my head, what has to be removed for steam are

the first side job with the shota boys

all copyrighted products

all unlicensed music

racist views or slurs toward certain groups of people (Claire)

sexual content in schools (like the 3way rape with Aiden & Dr Dre)

(there is probly more, but that’s all I could remember)
The first side job is the old gents. The second is with the kiddies.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
You need to poke your muzzle into cat poop like cats. Learn to recognize the facts already! View attachment 3173894
If by this post you're trying to tell us that he is unstable, dysfunctional and chaotically changes his mind because he has no story written solid - we have a full agreement.
Otherwise, don't expect anyone who joined here before the event on your screenshot to buy any of this horseshit.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
If by this post you're trying to tell us that he is unstable, dysfunctional and chaotically changes his mind because he has no story written solid - we have a full agreement.
Otherwise, don't expect anyone who joined here before the event on your screenshot to buy any of this horseshit.
The author of the game has only learned to lie. is bad. There are gullible suckers who believe in this lie! They also pay for it))))

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

100% - 95% - 25%
0% - 0% - 80%

View attachment 3174384
Does nobody see anything concerning here? A huge pile of horse shit, for example?
FFS, he could at least put some effort and calculate properly how to fake this progress to make it look believable...

If this was in real life, not some Switzer-LaLaLand, he would be having a very tense discussion with his Project Manager right now... Oh, wait - no, sorry. He would have been fired long time ago.

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Not yet! Why discuss something that is not in the game? That's when the other main characters are introduced into the game, then we can discuss. Tomorrow, the developer will change his mind and Sofia will remain the main character as she was before that day. Maybe he will make the neighbor's dog the second main character of the game. All this is from the realm of intentions and does not exist.
Why are you posting a text from L&P that you haven't even read to the end? The last sentence in the text, which is now years old, clearly describes that occasional changes of perspective to a male character are possible. In the meantime, this has been implemented several times in the game for Dylan and also for Liam. So it's already decided, and not something that might come in the future.

From my point of view, apart from Sophia, her children and her husband are also main characters in the game. The fact that at least three of the group were able to make decisions in the game only underlines this for me.But the decisive factor is honestly the importance of these characters for the story in "A WIFE AND MOTHER". Of course Sophia is the most important character, I've never denied that. Still, I think it's good to give Dylan and Liam and maybe even Ellie decisions because it adds variety to the game.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes