DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
"Know" is a strong choice of a word here for something we have basically zero infos about. Unless I missed something lately, all we know about his Steam plans are that he's supposedly gonna work on a disney-level animation trailer for AWAM's Steam release after this current PD is finished.

Is he actually going to do it? Nobody knows. Is he currently working on a Steam-friendly version of AWAM? Nobody knows. Is he gonna take a break on the game's development to push a Steam release after this PD? Nobody knows.

Pretty sure everything said so far is pure speculation unless, as I said before, I've missed out on something more..tangible. This entire Steam thing could turn out to be nothing. To me it sounded like another excuse as infact L&P connected a Steam release with funds to hire people which, as we all know, he's never done anything to make it happen. Not in the years prior to his Steam plans, and likely not in the following years either.

But I could be wrong. One could argue that him considering to remove the sidejobs is a means to make a Steam release easier (not by much anyway). Another indicator could be his move from Germany to Switzerland, as AVN's are not allowed on Steam in Germany. No clue if that is any different in Switzerland, though.
Well we “know” one thing for sure after this update L$P will take a nice little vaccation and count his money :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2758.gif
IMG_1078.gif
IMG_1077.gif

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Just that L&P write in the About-Page:
Furthermore l'm thinking a bout maybe switching the playable character to a male one a few time later on and letting him make decisions!

Also: The Tags given in this forum for this game are not by L&P. I do not think L&P has to follow what people in this forum write about his game, do you?

What a nonsensical discussion. L&P has created facts in the way he has incorporated Dylan and Ellie in particular into the game. That can no longer be changed, as the effort involved would be far too great. It's much better to continue telling the main story as it is now. At least I think the events between Dylan and Ellie in particular are really fun to play.
156452369.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This developer was here and left here.
(I suspect that this developer is still spying on this forum)

I've seen posts saying that this game's tags aren't this developer's responsibility, but I sigh every time.

And as you will see if you read the content, this developer had a clear goal for a female protagonist at the time, but his plans for son were trivial and he had no thoughts about a male protagonist at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: INOM_18 and RCC14

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
View attachment 3173762
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This developer was here and left here.
(I suspect that this developer is still spying on this forum)

I've seen posts saying that this game's tags aren't this developer's responsibility, but I sigh every time.

And as you will see if you read the content, this developer had a clear goal for a female protagonist at the time, but his plans for son were trivial and he had no thoughts about a male protagonist at all.
What's going on here. The time when L&P talked about the advantages of a female MC in the text you posted is exactly the time when he also talked about the fact that sometimes decisions may could be made by a male character. That is and seems to be his goal from the beginning.It was an option he decided to take and fits perfectly with what is now implemented in the game, and also with the event that is currently in development (and would even include decisions by Ellie, that may be in this update and which were not ruled out in the text). Especially when you consider that there have already been decisions by both Dylan and Liam, some of which were made several updates ago, you should be able to assume that L&P decided a long time ago to implement the idea.Nothing has changed in the short term, everything appears to be a long-term consideration or implementation.

One more thing, L&P doesn't really seem to agree with this forum. It's just ridiculous to want to pin down his game to the tags that someone here had written. The text he wrote obviously agrees with his game on this point. Everything else is just an assessment and perhaps a wishful thinking of some users in this forum, and nothing more. My goodness, the corresponding events are there, they are good, and will certainly not disappear.No matter how much some people whine here about it.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
What's going on here. The time when L&P talked about the advantages of a female MC in the text you posted is exactly the time when he also talked about the fact that sometimes decisions may could be made by a male character. That is and seems to be his goal from the beginning.It was an option he decided to take and fits perfectly with what is now implemented in the game, and also with the event that is currently in development (and would even include decisions by Ellie, that may be in this update and which were not ruled out in the text). Especially when you consider that there have already been decisions by both Dylan and Liam, some of which were made several updates ago, you should be able to assume that L&P decided a long time ago to implement the idea.Nothing has changed in the short term, everything appears to be a long-term consideration or implementation.

One more thing, L&P doesn't really seem to agree with this forum. It's just ridiculous to want to pin down his game to the tags that someone here had written. The text he wrote obviously agrees with his game on this point. Everything else is just an assessment and perhaps a wishful thinking of some users in this forum, and nothing more. My goodness, the corresponding events are there, they are good, and will certainly not disappear.No matter how much some people whine here about it.
You need to poke your muzzle into cat poop like cats. Learn to recognize the facts already! 2023-12-15_02-10-44.png

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Are you sure you are commenting after reading the post?

This developer stated that he decided to theme this game with a female protagonist because there are too many son-MCs in the market.

Also, what this developer said about husband/son was "maybe" and he said "Not sure yet".

What on earth are you looking at?

And I have told you over and over again that I am not talking about Part 2, but Part 1. (non-MC Dylan)

Again, I'm not saying "Dylan is not an MC" I'm saying "Dylan wasn't an MC".
I'm saying "Sophia was left out of this update because Dylan became an MC".
I'm saying "Dylan's solo story like this update the will delay Sophia’s story”.

Unless you have a serious literacy problem, don't try to subtly change the topic.

Reactions: RCC14

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Did you read the text to the end? :ROFLMAO:

That's exactly what I said and what has obviously been implemented in the game. AWAM is predominantly written from Sophia's perspective, but not exclusively. What is so difficult to understand?
Not yet! Why discuss something that is not in the game? That's when the other main characters are introduced into the game, then we can discuss. Tomorrow, the developer will change his mind and Sofia will remain the main character as she was before that day. Maybe he will make the neighbor's dog the second main character of the game. All this is from the realm of intentions and does not exist.

Reactions: tofhdns

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Are you sure you are commenting after reading the post?

This developer stated that he decided to theme this game with a female protagonist because there are too many son-MCs in the market.

Also, what this developer said about husband/son was "maybe" and he said "Not sure yet".

What on earth are you looking at?

You have a serious literacy problem.

And I have told you over and over again that I am not talking about Part 2, but Part 1. (non-MC Dylan)

Again, I'm not saying "Dylan is not an MC" I'm saying "Dylan wasn't an MC".
I'm saying "Sophia was left out of this update because Dylan became an MC".
I'm saying "Dylan's solo story like this update the will delay Sophia’s story”.

Don't try to subtly change the point.
For me, the whole family are ultimately main characters. In both parts. I don't really base this on the perspective from which decisions are made in the (or if one charakter is not included in an update), but on how important they are for the story. That's why Dylan, Sophia, Ellie and Liam were always MC for me. Not just in this part.

At the same time, I think it is important that the basic direction of the game has not changed.What has changed is that AWAM has arrived in the midgame and finally something is happening that is more than just teasing.I like the context with Dylan, and I'm excited to see how far this update between Dylan and Ellie will go, and what impact it might have later on. Maybe Sophia will find out about it ...

Point is, this is a game and the important thing is that it's fun to play. Only female MC can also be boring. Maybe that's one of the reasons why L&P left the option of occasional male player perspectives open from the beginning. I at least think the approach is good and the implementation successful.

One more thing, English is only my second language. I use a translator.That's no reason to belittle me.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
A minor character, at times can make certain decisions within the framework of the plot of a book, game, movie, play, but this does not make him the main character. This is just one of the branches of the game's plot and nothing more. Aiden has a lot of plot time controlling Sofia's actions and what? Is he the main character? Of course not! And the funny thing is that there will be no incest in the incentive! So, all the talk about Dylan is a banal lie.

Reactions: RCC14

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
For me, the whole family are ultimately main characters. In both parts. I don't really base this on the perspective from which decisions are made in the (or if one charakter is not included in an update), but on how important they are for the story. That's why Dylan, Sophia, Ellie and Liam were always MC for me. Not just in this part.

At the same time, I think it is important that the basic direction of the game has not changed.What has changed is that AWAM has arrived in the midgame and finally something is happening that is more than just teasing.I like the context with Dylan, and I'm excited to see how far this update between Dylan and Ellie will go, and what impact it might have later on. Maybe Sophia will find out about it ...

Point is, this is a game and the important thing is that it's fun to play. Only female MC can also be boring. Maybe that's one of the reasons why L&P left the option of occasional male player perspectives open from the beginning. I at least think the approach is good and the implementation successful.

One more thing, English is only my second language. I use a translator.That's no reason to belittle me.
I also english is not my native language.
Don't tell me that "maybe" and "Not sure yet" aren't translated.

And your posting is entirely your personal wish.

Presenting clear facts and evidence and then you continuing to deny them is not a DISCUSSION.

You shouldn't say, "Dylan was the MC from the beginning," you should say, "I wish Dylan had been the MC from the beginning."

As you said, if everyone is an MC because they are family, then Patricia should be included as an MC because she is also family. And her parents too

And you're probably the only one who's bored with Sophia.

Reactions: INOM_18 and RCC14

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I also english is not my native language.
Don't tell me that "maybe" and "Not sure yet" aren't translated.

And your posting is entirely your personal wish.

Presenting clear facts and evidence and then you continuing to deny them is not a DISCUSSION.

You shouldn't say, "Dylan was the MC from the beginning," you should say, "I wish Dylan had been the MC from the beginning."

As you said, if everyone is an MC because they are family, then Patricia should be included as an MC because she is also family. And her parents too

And you're probably the only one who's bored with Sophia.
He's just wishful thinking and fantasizing, fantasizing, fantasizing))))

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

8eeb0cd1ed319254eb2b6940ff28215d.gif

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes