palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I see all three bars complete by the end of the week! With 700 renders and animations included I see editing taking more than 3 weeks and as always a few days (3-4) for final testing. Without holidays release mid January, with holidays release end of January…

Unless LP follows his usual tradition and releases the update a couple of days in February! ;)
When you say "all three bars", are you talking about CS+RS+Animations? The first 70% on animations took 3 and a half months. I doubt he'll be finishing the last 30% in just 4 days. lol

And if he does, that would beg for other questions.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
The main character is only Sofia! All other characters are secondary! This is a fact that you don't want to accept in any way and are trying to justify the developer's lies! This has been happening since the very beginning of the game! But then, in order to stretch the game and milk the suckers, he came up with an excuse. Then another and a third. Now he started lying about some other main characters.
This whole discussion is so twisted. SOME tell me that it's L&P who made Dylan a 2nd main character, while some other write here that only Sophia is a main character. Sorry, That's just pointless nonsense.

What is crucial is that this game is not about Sophia, but about Sophia as "A wife and mother" and always has been. This gives Dylan, Liam and Ellie a special significance. Therefore, It only makes sense to tell something from their perspective, for better story telling, as it ultimately also has an impact on Sophia. This is exactly what L&P announced in its introduction and is now implementing. Unfortunately much too slow, but that's another topic.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
When you say "all three bars", are you talking about CS+RS+Animations? The first 70% on animations took 3 and a half months. I doubt he'll be finishing the last 30% in just 4 days. lol

If I’m not mistaken animation is embedded once he gets to the point of production progress he needs to put it. If for example there is an animation in the middle of the event you won’t see any progress on it before the render production gets at 50%. So the delay is actually caused by the progress on render production. So, the last 30% should be part of the final scene and since he’s done with render production there’s nothing that prevents animation completion.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam
Jan 16, 2018
I'm gonna preface I'm new to the game and I started playing it from Part 2.
But as a former NSFW game dev myself (alt-account :sneaky:), I'd like to praise the dev(s) for how they have nicely structured the "fetish/partner selection" and the crystal clear GUI which uses screenshots as previews.
If we'd only came up with such a professional layout, we would have prolly dodged a lot of criticism for the lack (or the presence) of certain situations/fetishes.

Congrats!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This whole discussion is so twisted. SOME tell me that it's L&P who made Dylan a 2nd main character, while some other write here that only Sophia is a main character. Sorry, That's just pointless nonsense.

What is crucial is that this game is not about Sophia, but about Sophia as "A wife and mother" and always has been. This gives Dylan, Liam and Ellie a special significance. Therefore, It only makes sense to tell something from their perspective, for better story telling, as it ultimately also has an impact on Sophia. This is exactly what L&P announced in its introduction and is now implementing. Unfortunately much too slow, but that's another topic.
I agree. The journey Sophia is on is not exclusively hers - she is A Wife and Mother.

Her interactions with Liam (what few there are) help define her as a wife (and give her reasons to begin to appreciate affection from other people since Liam can hardly be bothered).

Her interactions with Ellie and Dylan help define her as a mother.

I don't see the need to Sophia to be in Every scene, but I would expect to see one or more of the Parkers in every scene.

I was fine with Sophia leaving to go to the art class and Liam and Cathy had an erotic moment when Cathy was trying on her wedding dress and Liam could watch or not - his choice.

I'm fine with Ellie and Dylan both being at the same event, regardless of how far they actually go on this PD.

I would like to see more of Sophia's introspection about what is happening around her, in particular with Ellie and Dylan.

I'm hoping that Sophia will overhear some of what goes on in the final event of this PD and that it will help to shape her future interactions with Ellie and Dylan.

Part of her journey is accepting that her children are becoming sexual beings and eavesdropping on this kind of conversation can help her to see both Ellie and Dylan in this light as well as prompt thoughts about intimate times she has spent/might spend with each of them.

So - reality check - Time...

I see the major issue with any scene L&P creates as the amount of time it takes versus how it advances the story.

Is this scene the fulcrum on which the Ellie/Dylan relationship turns?

Development plays out SO slowly that I don't know whether or not this choice - who Dylan spends the evening with - is the final 'either/or' for Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Ellie.

If it is and Dylan chooses to go to Christine's party, is this the equivalent of sending Dylan to boarding school (he no longer has much activity, in the way of content, with Sophia?

I understand those who want only/almost only Sophia based events given how Very Slow development is.

I simply don't see L&P changing course and pushing Ellie and Dylan to the periphery such that one or both can only be present if included in a scene with Sophia.

Cheers!! :coffee:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

I don't understand why this should be a topic of discussion.

Sophia, as well as Dylan and Ellie, were not born naturally but were created by this developer.

Of course, the developer decides who the main character is.

You make me say the same thing over and over again, is Liam the MC?
Why is Sam an important character? Sophia is neither his mother nor his wife.
Because he's a friend of Sophia's son?

What about Natalie? Is it a meaningless existence?
What about Murray and Ivan?

Does it mean something because Alicia is the mother of Sofia's son's friend?

The principal is Sophia's boss at work and the principal of her son's school. Why has his presence diminished?

You just claim without being able to explain.

The game starts with Sofia's dialogue and shows Sofia's dialogue the most.
What was “MC Dylan (you claim)” doing at this time, and how much of an impression did he have on the audience?
(I'm not talking about the current Dylan.)

There is a narration explaining the character at the beginning of the game, so please look for how many times the word "protagonist" appears and what character it refers to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason Dylan, who was not an MC, became an MC in Part 2 was because the developer decided that way.
That's it.

And the tag introducing this game still only has “female protagonist.”
There is no “male protagonist”.
If your Dylan isn't a woman, he wasn't a "protagonist." (In Part 1)

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I agree. The journey Sophia is on is not exclusively hers - she is A Wife and Mother.

Her interactions with Liam (what few there are) help define her as a wife (and give her reasons to begin to appreciate affection from other people since Liam can hardly be bothered).

Her interactions with Ellie and Dylan help define her as a mother.

I don't see the need to Sophia to be in Every scene, but I would expect to see one or more of the Parkers in every scene.

I was fine with Sophia leaving to go to the art class and Liam and Cathy had an erotic moment when Cathy was trying on her wedding dress and Liam could watch or not - his choice.

I'm fine with Ellie and Dylan both being at the same event, regardless of how far they actually go on this PD.

I would like to see more of Sophia's introspection about what is happening around her, in particular with Ellie and Dylan.

I'm hoping that Sophia will overhear some of what goes on in the final event of this PD and that it will help to shape her future interactions with Ellie and Dylan.

Part of her journey is accepting that her children are becoming sexual beings and eavesdropping on this kind of conversation can help her to see both Ellie and Dylan in this light as well as prompt thoughts about intimate times she has spent/might spend with each of them.

So - reality check - Time...

I see the major issue with any scene L&P creates as the amount of time it takes versus how it advances the story.

Is this scene the fulcrum on which the Ellie/Dylan relationship turns?

Development plays out SO slowly that I don't know whether or not this choice - who Dylan spends the evening with - is the final 'either/or' for Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Ellie.

If it is and Dylan chooses to go to Christine's party, is this the equivalent of sending Dylan to boarding school (he no longer has much activity, in the way of content, with Sophia?

I understand those who want only/almost only Sophia based events given how Very Slow development is.

I simply don't see L&P changing course and pushing Ellie and Dylan to the periphery such that one or both can only be present if included in a scene with Sophia.

Cheers!! :coffee:
The fact that Dylan is the MC means that Dylan's story can be written without Sophia.
(I keep pointing this out)

The mutual relationship is just a device to show Sophia.
Not all characters become MCs just because they are involved in a mutual relationship.

Excluding Sophia, most of Dylan's stories become useless and have no reason for the audience to watch.

On the other hand, Sophia's story is mostly maintained even without Dylan.

Aiden, Jack, and Emma are Sophia's students.
And they can form a relationship with Sophia even without Dylan.
- Aiden is already forming a relationship with Sophia without Dylan.
- Jack developed his relationship with Sophia at the tanning salon without Dylan.
- Before Emma dated Dylan, she liked Sophia.

Sam is the son of the Parkers' friend, before Dylan's friend.

Patricia is Sophia's family member and has a direct relationship with her, but she is not the MC.

(My remarks are limited to Part 1.)

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm gonna preface I'm new to the game and I started playing it from Part 2.
But as a former NSFW game dev myself (alt-account :sneaky:), I'd like to praise the dev(s) for how they have nicely structured the "fetish/partner selection" and the crystal clear GUI which uses screenshots as previews.
If we'd only came up with such a professional layout, we would have prolly dodged a lot of criticism for the lack (or the presence) of certain situations/fetishes.

Congrats!
It's moving to read this.
But I'm not sure it helps us to dodge anything :whistle:

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020

Wife and mother in whose person does she act? This is Sofia. Is it really that hard to understand? The wife is the topic of cheating with others. Mother is the subject of incest. This is just a designation of her actions. all other characters are secondary. Minor characters with whom she will interact.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Excuse me if this has been answered already in the thread… but what is Steam and why is this a priority to L&P?
An online digital distribution service for computer games and software developed and maintained by Valve. Steam acts as a means of technical copyright protection, a platform for multiplayer games and streaming, as well as a social network for players. Approximately 100-120 million people visit this platform at least once a month.

Reactions: HulaMaster

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't understand why this should be a topic of discussion.

Sophia, as well as Dylan and Ellie, were not born naturally but were created by this developer.

Of course, the developer decides who the main character is.

You make me say the same thing over and over again, is Liam the MC?
Why is Sam an important character? Sophia is neither his mother nor his wife.
Because he's a friend of Sophia's son?

What about Natalie? Is it a meaningless existence?
What about Murray and Ivan?

Does it mean something because Alicia is the mother of Sofia's son's friend?

The principal is Sophia's boss at work and the principal of her son's school. Why has his presence diminished?

You just claim without being able to explain.

The game starts with Sofia's dialogue and shows Sofia's dialogue the most.
What was “MC Dylan (you claim)” doing at this time, and how much of an impression did he have on the audience?
(I'm not talking about the current Dylan.)

There is a narration explaining the character at the beginning of the game, so please look for how many times the word "protagonist" appears and what character it refers to.
The reason Dylan, who was not an MC, became an MC in Part 2 was because the developer decided that way.
That's it.

And the tag introducing this game still only has “female protagonist.”
There is no “male protagonist”.
If your Dylan isn't a woman, he wasn't a "protagonist." (In Part 1)
You're right about three things:
1.: The game should have the tag "various protagonists" instead of "female protagonist". That should be changed.
2.: I also don't feel the same excited curiosity about the update as I would with an update in which Sophia would play a role. That's just the way it is, but there's no reason for me to cry forever.
3.: Although I like following Dylan and Sophia's story, I also see the problem that Dylan gets too much "space" that day and the next. The reason is that I'm wondering what's next for this route once the two of them fuck. I also think that the other routes (in which I also have an interest) are neglected.

As for the story as a whole, I think telling it from different points of view makes it more interesting. When I was a child I didn't like this kind of storytelling, now as an adult I have learned to appreciate telling a story from different points of view. The different points of view make a fictional story more real to me.

None of those who think it's not interesting that the story is told only from Sophia's point of view have denied that there are problems with the speed of development. If we got an update every two months, we wouldn't have the discussion about the "female protagonist" with such intensity. This cannot be completely avoided because some remain children forever.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

That could be explained only by time-space continuum curvature over the Swiss Alps :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes