palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You're right about three things:
1.: The game should have the tag "various protagonists" instead of "female protagonist". That should be changed.
2.: I also don't feel the same excited curiosity about the update as I would with an update in which Sophia would play a role. That's just the way it is, but there's no reason for me to cry forever.
3.: Although I like following Dylan and Sophia's story, I also see the problem that Dylan gets too much "space" that day and the next. The reason is that I'm wondering what's next for this route once the two of them fuck. I also think that the other routes (in which I also have an interest) are neglected.

As for the story as a whole, I think telling it from different points of view makes it more interesting. When I was a child I didn't like this kind of storytelling, now as an adult I have learned to appreciate telling a story from different points of view. The different points of view make a fictional story more real to me.

None of those who think it's not interesting that the story is told only from Sophia's point of view have denied that there are problems with the speed of development. If we got an update every two months, we wouldn't have the discussion about the "female protagonist" with such intensity. This cannot be completely avoided because some remain children forever.
Well, good point. It all comes down to the slow development. The game's been in development for like 6 1/2 years now. To think that we may get to see another 3 PD's in that same timeframe is the main issue. Even a 2 month cycle as you mentioned wouldn't be nearly fast enough to progress the game in a reasonable pace. It would still mean roughly 20 months for one(!) ingame day assuming most upcoming PD's have 10+ events.

This fact alone is why AWAM is a ship heading directly towards the iceberg that is time. It will inevitably sink unless something changes, and it has to happen rather sooner than later.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
This whole discussion is so twisted. SOME tell me that it's L&P who made Dylan a 2nd main character, while some other write here that only Sophia is a main character. Sorry, That's just pointless nonsense.

What is crucial is that this game is not about Sophia, but about Sophia as "A wife and mother" and always has been. This gives Dylan, Liam and Ellie a special significance. Therefore, It only makes sense to tell something from their perspective, for better story telling, as it ultimately also has an impact on Sophia. This is exactly what L&P announced in its introduction and is now implementing. Unfortunately much too slow, but that's another topic.
They say one picture is worth thousand words, so let's try two pictures:
IMG_20231214_084124.jpg
IMG_20231214_084854.jpg

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You're right about three things:
1.: The game should have the tag "various protagonists" instead of "female protagonist". That should be changed.
2.: I also don't feel the same excited curiosity about the update as I would with an update in which Sophia would play a role. That's just the way it is, but there's no reason for me to cry forever.
3.: Although I like following Dylan and Sophia's story, I also see the problem that Dylan gets too much "space" that day and the next. The reason is that I'm wondering what's next for this route once the two of them fuck. I also think that the other routes (in which I also have an interest) are neglected.

As for the story as a whole, I think telling it from different points of view makes it more interesting. When I was a child I didn't like this kind of storytelling, now as an adult I have learned to appreciate telling a story from different points of view. The different points of view make a fictional story more real to me.

None of those who think it's not interesting that the story is told only from Sophia's point of view have denied that there are problems with the speed of development. If we got an update every two months, we wouldn't have the discussion about the "female protagonist" with such intensity. This cannot be completely avoided because some remain children forever.
I already wrote this, but I'll write it again.

I'm not saying, should delete Dylan.
Also, I didn't criticize Dylan until this developer named him MC, and I still don't criticize him for other than Dylan becoming MC.

It seems that some people tend to overinterpret or misunderstand this.

I definitely recognized that Dylan was a “device” that told the story or connected the relationships.

And while I've criticized the Sex Education content before, I've also said that Sofia and Dylan's relationship needs to be developed more.

I agree that different perspectives enrich a story.

But the diverse perspectives are not limited to Dylan and Ellie.

What role did Patricia play in Sofia's past and players are curious about it.
Carl has attempted to approach Sofia and he is the object of Liam's jealousy.
Andy and Cathy are there too and they are waiting for the swap.
Natalie is a completely independent character and has bisexual tendencies.

They all offer different perspectives to the players.

But that doesn't mean they are all MCs.

I don't want sidejob events to be deleted.
Because that too is a new perspective for me.
(But I am silent)

Once again, I'm talking about MC, not existence.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
I know that there is going to be a 'break', while LP works on Steam release. Has their been any indication how long that break is going to be?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I know that there is going to be a 'break', while LP works on Steam release. Has their been any indication how long that break is going to be?
There is so much content that he will have to remove from this game to have it accepted on steam though. Just off the top of my head, what has to be removed for steam are

the first side job with the shota boys

all copyrighted products

all unlicensed music

racist views or slurs toward certain groups of people (Claire)

sexual content in schools (like the 3way rape with Aiden & Dr Dre)

(there is probly more, but that’s all I could remember)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There is so much content that he will have to remove from this game to have it accepted on steam though. Just off the top of my head, what has to be removed for steam are

the first side job with the shota boys

all copyrighted products

all unlicensed music

racist views or slurs toward certain groups of people (Claire)

sexual content in schools (like the 3way rape with Aiden & Dr Dre)

(there is probly more, but that’s all I could remember)
Sounds like a very busy first half of 2024, eh? Worry not, he already started :WeSmart:
Luckily for him, the shtick works and his enablers think they're paying for a new content which he already created and is just gradually farting out :KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sounds like a very busy first half of 2024, eh? Worry not, he already started :WeSmart:
Luckily for him, the shtick works and his enablers think they're paying for a new content which he already created and is just gradually farting out :KEK:
Wait till the Steam crowd plays this for first time and he gets asked all the same questions he loves so much on Patreon? :ROFLMAO:

Why is this game called “a wife and mother” when it’s all about Dylan?

When will Sophia have a sex scene with anyone but husband?

Why do your updates take so long? etc

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Wait till the Steam crowd plays this for first time and he gets asked all the same questions he loves so much on Patreon? :ROFLMAO:

Why is this game called “a wife and mother” when it’s all about Dylan?

When will Sophia have a sex scene with anyone but husband?

Why do your updates take so long? etc
I can't wait to leave my first review on Steam

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
He'll play the same cards as in Patreon, and there will be a lot of forgiveness in anticipation for some progress in Part 2, etc. Also, if I get the concept right, no pledge on Steam - one time pay for a boxed product with no refund, so...
117.gif

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
They say one picture is worth thousand words, so let's try two pictures:
View attachment 3172373
View attachment 3172390
Just that L&P write in the About-Page:
Furthermore l'm thinking a bout maybe switching the playable character to a male one a few time later on and letting him make decisions!
Also: The Tags given in this forum for this game are not by L&P. I do not think L&P has to follow what people in this forum write about his game, do you?

What a nonsensical discussion. L&P has created facts in the way he has incorporated Dylan and Ellie in particular into the game. That can no longer be changed, as the effort involved would be far too great. It's much better to continue telling the main story as it is now. At least I think the events between Dylan and Ellie in particular are really fun to play.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes