tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
anyone has screenshot of L&P saying to cancel the side jobs ?
20231014_065706.jpg
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-11952547
After saying this, this developer mentioned the possibility of expanding the story for Christine and Amy, and added one more route for Dylan.

The removal of side job events is not to focus on the main story but is for the Steam version's development.

However, since this developer said that Dylan is also a main character and included Ellie as a main character, it is possible that this developer will say that Christine's story and Amy's story are also part of the main story.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The removal of side job events is not to focus on the main story but is for the Steam version's development.

However, since this developer said that Dylan is also a main character and included Ellie as a main character, it is possible that this developer will say that Christine's story and Amy's story are also part of the main story.
IMG_20231213_104535.jpg

Dec 29, 2021
First of all: how dare you? He's the Swissest Swiss that is! ;) But seriously, would it make sense to you if you were paid in GBP and convert to CHF for daily expenses? I am genuinely curious.

Haha, sorry, he, the Swiss. Long live HE the Swiss! Or so.
I have no idea if it makes sense with this type of payment. Check out the exchange rates.

I don't care what he does or who likes to pay for him, haha.
But I think that he is not stupid and I could well imagine that he has advantages with it. :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Haha, sorry, he, the Swiss. Long live HE the Swiss! Or so.
I have no idea if it makes sense with this type of payment. Check out the exchange rates.
I know the rates and it makes no sense. Unless... he's lying again and he actually incorporated in the UK, where you can do it with entirely phony details.
I don't care what he does or who likes to pay for him, haha.
I agree.
But I think that he is not stupid
I disagree.

Let's not confuse "clever" with "intelligent".

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 3169719
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-11952547
After saying this, this developer mentioned the possibility of expanding the story for Christine and Amy, and added one more route for Dylan.

It's about time he realized that. :)
Well, better late than never.
Saving little time but still a lot. ;)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
View attachment 3169719

Vet patrons, we really need you to say something to LP… When money talks the project only then walks ;)

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
With the developer cutting the shota sidejob and sizing all the young character up just to make even more money on Steam, for me, all the hype is gone. He is already making a lot of money, which is nice for him, but why suddenly this Steam idea which nobody asked for? Just to get more, more, more... He is the king of milking and lying already. Why this now and completely change the vision of the game...

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
With the developer cutting the shota sidejob and sizing all the young character up just to make even more money on Steam, for me, all the hype is gone. He is already making a lot of money, which is nice for him, but why suddenly this Steam idea which nobody asked for? Just to get more, more, more... He is the king of milking and lying already. Why this now and completely change the vision of the game...
L&P has a habit of not keeping with promises & he doesn't even know what to do in the future with this game.. let's wait and see

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes