Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I don't knw who gave him an idea about steam...I will be honest , it's good as an adult novel ( where there is no nudity or sex until now) but this game is not even worth to be in a platform of steam. There are few games like being a dik , treasure of nadia, genesis order, fresh woman, milfy city and many more which has some puzzle sort of mini games inside the VN itself or different paths.

So yea gamers like that, but AWAM is pure VN only for those who are playing for adult scene with story or fantasy without any brain to put on mini games/puzzles and moreover from 2nd part it's mostly like no matter whatever you chose previously or which path you were going for on 1st part, you will play all path of the story...like if you were going for patricia path on part 1, you will get college path, old man path, tutoring kids path, this fcking sleepover party..even if you sent dylan to boarding school you will play this sleepover part of the story.

In short this game is a disaster and not worth playing especially on steam platform that has hardcore gamers audience those are mostly interested in RPG, action, mystery, puzzle etc..and a lil audience for NSFW who also like some puzzle or something to play and not just to read pure kinetic novel.
Perhaps why this current even is supposed to have several endings in anticipation? Perhaps he'll add more choices to Part1 version for Steam? I'm not defending the concept but I'd assume that's his focus for the next months (and hence my prediction of 2024 as a single update year, if any).

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
And to be clear: I don't think anyone questions the fact he wants to capitalize on his project. He'll, many of us would probably gladly participate in his financial success again if it wasn't for the way he wants to achieve it: childish, immature, unprofessional - showing no hint of will to organize, grow, expand beyond his cave.

P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think your wrong. There are already VNs on Steam and some of them sold well (I heard of million $ for Fresh Women :unsure:). And I highly doubt people buy BDIK for minigames :sneaky:
The problem of AWAM is its current content and dev pace of course, not what it is.
million $ for fresh women??? i doubt but yes, that has maximum audience because of it's story. AWAM is more for a peverted audience...moreover Freshwomen is a story with scenes not tease like AWAM. if this one would be story with sex than yea probably. In freshwomen all path doesnt end with just boobshow or handjob.

The amount of money he is milking from audience by not showing them sex and leaving it in tease because of perverted fantasies, i doubt he will milk money from steam audience for just tease.

Here is snapshot for those who just play for scene in steam for freshwomen and dont care about renders quality / who sophia should sleep with.
1702397195788.png
but stil you can defend awam as much as you like :) I didnt said there are no people who are not interested in VN, I did said there is small audience forNSFW too but they will expect scene....it will not be like click click click click *boobshow* click click click click *handjob* story end.

One last thing i can say positive about AWAM is like yea if he is done with tease part of the story and just launching it just before all sex scenes than yes it's best time to launch now. Because after this update, all updates will be with sex scenes.....but if he still maintain to give excuses than it will be disaster. I am not completely against it, but he has to improve himself first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

bravemania

Feb 13, 2023
million $ for fresh women??? i doubt but yes, that has maximum audience because of it's story. AWAM is more for a peverted audience...moreover Freshwomen is a story with scenes not tease like AWAM. if this one would be story with sex than yea probably. In freshwomen all path doesnt end with just boobshow or handjob.

The amount of money he is milking from audience by not showing them sex and leaving it in tease because of perverted fantasies, i doubt he will milk money from steam audience for just tease.

Here is snapshot for those who just play for scene in steam for freshwomen and dont care about renders quality / who sophia should sleep with.
View attachment 3167444
but stil you can defend awam as much as you like
Clearly Explained bro , just click ,click ..........no interactive or quick time events

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Exactly what I said, content problem, not a VN problem.

but stil you can defend awam as much as you like :)
Yes, of course I'm "defending AWAM" by saying that :rolleyes:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Are you maybe referring to the "pure online version of the game on his website" that L&P mentioned a few months ago?
That to me sounds like the only somewhat realistic scenario to reduce piracy, but it's also a great way to end his career. I doubt many people would want to play the game like that. Maybe that's just me, but the creators I support have to offer a downloadable version for me to play on my own terms. I wouldn't play VN's through a browser in HTML version. Just..nah.

And surely someone would manage to repack the renders into a renpy version anyway.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i don't think what i can "persuade" L&P. He has own plan. And yes, I think he's also upset about the speed of production, but there's nothing he can do, he doesn't trust people either. What upsets me the most is that he spends $3,000 on his animator for each animation
So following this,we should assume that NLT is spending almost 1 000 000 euros each month for animators only.
Sounds legit.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Emma was reportedly unpopular. The side jobs cannot be re-sold on another platform - which is the main focus right now.
Emma has 1 scene with Sophia and Ellie...its all
if Dylan was 2nd MC than we would have seen why he got a kiss from Emma, but we will never know, because due to the increased quality of the picture and the huge development time, its 2nd event was cut out

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
May I ask for a tiny bit of information that won’t spoil anything actually. Do his plans include acceleration of the production cycle? Starting from PD17 could we hope for a cycle of 1.5 - 2 PDs per year?
Not possible.
1.Each year he will work at most 10 months on our version of the game.
At least 2 months of each year will be for Steam version,DoL,constant remake,vacations,days-off,sick days etc
2.No way,each day to be less than 1000 renders.And that is what you are asking with 1.5 - 2 PDs per year

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes