rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
You know I won't. And to tell the truth, I'm curious to see them in action. I'm a bit dubious, especially for one of them.
May I ask for a tiny bit of information that won’t spoil anything actually. Do his plans include acceleration of the production cycle? Starting from PD17 could we hope for a cycle of 1.5 - 2 PDs per year?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
May I ask for a tiny bit of information that won’t spoil anything actually. Do his plans include acceleration of the production cycle? Starting from PD17 could we hope for a cycle of 1.5 - 2 PDs per year?
I lost track on this topic. I hear of this from time to time but as everyone I don't see anything coming. I may have heard something about that lately but vaguely.

• Sad
Reactions: rAmSiMaL

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
он мне сам так сказал, может он действительно брешет как дышит, имхо макс 300$ за анимацию

he told me so himself, maybe he really lies how he breathes, imho max $ 300 for animation

due to the difference in exchange rates, it is simply impossible to evaluate the work. $3,000 for the shit that his "animator" does is just inexcusably expensive
In version 0.185, animations were 8 seconds, 8 seconds, and 25 seconds. (There is no animation in version 0.190)

All animations in this game are repetitions of small parts and short movements.
Additionally, by using AI, there is no need for humans to create all the frames themselves, and this is a technology that is already being implemented and sold.

If this developer mentioned the animator cost as $3,000, there's a high possibility that they were referring to the production cost of theatrical animation, speaking about it as if it were AWAM's cost.

This developer likes to point out the employee benefits he doesn't pay for (social security) and the inflated taxes he doesn't pays and claim that he's still poor.
(That's not to say that this developer doesn't pay any taxes at all)

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Nobody really knows what he's doing, but what he HAS to do in order to release this game on Steam is a complete overhaul. There are so many renders with illegal assets and a bunch of routes he can't use for Steam, probably not even altered, I have really no clue how he'd ever be able to make it without a complete remaster, which considering his pace would prolly take 20 years. And if he were to simply remove the plots that are a no-no for Steam, what really is left of this game? Who would play a less-than-DoL version of AWAM?

Even the remastered Day 1 screenshots we've seen already have atleast one red flag for Steam in them. Hollywood movie 'Dune' playing during the flight of the Parkers to San Alejo...I mean, surely he already had plans for Steam when he started his remaster. God knows what the fuck is really going on behind closed curtains, though. The remastered bits we've seen could have been created years ago. Possibly even a reason for his ever decreasing development speed. Nobody knows.
Top secret ..I see

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Cuts all! Yep this is confirmed by LP/.
and it's a mistake
Randomly cutting them off won't be that good for the game..like me many other people luv these side job events. I want 1 last event for each side job story to put a full stop. Cutting them off won't speed up the story progress anyway.
Also he has already cut off Emma and if he does few more then it'll be difficult for him to find new ideas for the future events and an acceptable ending for this VN

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Nobody really knows what he's doing, but what he HAS to do in order to release this game on Steam is a complete overhaul. There are so many renders with illegal assets and a bunch of routes he can't use for Steam, probably not even altered, I have really no clue how he'd ever be able to make it without a complete remaster, which considering his pace would prolly take 20 years. And if he were to simply remove the plots that are a no-no for Steam, what really is left of this game? Who would play a less-than-DoL version of AWAM?

Even the remastered Day 1 screenshots we've seen already have atleast one red flag for Steam in them. Hollywood movie 'Dune' playing during the flight of the Parkers to San Alejo...I mean, surely he already had plans for Steam when he started his remaster. God knows what the fuck is really going on behind closed curtains, though. The remastered bits we've seen could have been created years ago. Possibly even a reason for his ever decreasing development speed. Nobody knows.
I don't knw who gave him an idea about steam...I will be honest , it's good as an adult novel ( where there is no nudity or sex until now) but this game is not even worth to be in a platform of steam. There are few games like being a dik , treasure of nadia, genesis order, fresh woman, milfy city and many more which has some puzzle sort of mini games inside the VN itself or different paths.

So yea gamers like that, but AWAM is pure VN only for those who are playing for adult scene with story or fantasy without any brain to put on mini games/puzzles and moreover from 2nd part it's mostly like no matter whatever you chose previously or which path you were going for on 1st part, you will play all path of the story...like if you were going for patricia path on part 1, you will get college path, old man path, tutoring kids path, this fcking sleepover party..even if you sent dylan to boarding school you will play this sleepover part of the story.

In short this game is a disaster and not worth playing especially on steam platform that has hardcore gamers audience those are mostly interested in RPG, action, mystery, puzzle etc..and a lil audience for NSFW who also like some puzzle or something to play and not just to read pure kinetic novel.

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I don't knw who gave him an idea about steam...I will be honest , it's good as an adult novel ( where there is no nudity or sex until now) but this game is not even worth to be in a platform of steam. There are few games like being a dik or milfy city and many more which has some puzzle sort of mini games inside the VN itself or different paths.

So yea gamers like that, but AWAM is pure VN only for those who are playing for adult scene with story or fantasy without any brain to put on mini games/puzzles and moreover from 2nd part it's mostly like no matter whatever you chose previously or which path you were going for on 1st part, you will play all path of the story...like if you were going for patricia path on part 1, you will get college path, old man path, tutoring kids path, this fcking sleepover party..even if you sent dylan to boarding school you will play this sleepover part of the story.

In short this game is a disaster and not worth playing especially on steam platform that has hardcore gamers audience those are mostly interested in RPG, action, mystery, puzzle etc..and a lil audience for NSFW who also like some puzzle or something to play and not just to read pure kinetic novel.
Absolutely!!

Reactions: INOM_18

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
and it's a mistake
Randomly cutting them off won't be that good for the game..like me many other people luv these side job events. I want 1 last event for each side job story to put a full stop. Cutting them off won't speed up the story progress anyway.
Also he has already cut off Emma and if he does few more then it'll be difficult for him to find new ideas for the future events and an acceptable ending for this VN
Emma was reportedly unpopular. The side jobs cannot be re-sold on another platform - which is the main focus right now.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I don't knw who gave him an idea about steam...I will be honest , it's good as an adult novel ( where there is no nudity or sex until now) but this game is not even worth to be in a platform of steam. There are few games like being a dik , treasure of nadia, genesis order, fresh woman, milfy city and many more which has some puzzle sort of mini games inside the VN itself or different paths.

I think your wrong. There are already VNs on Steam and some of them sold well (I heard of million $ for Fresh Women :unsure:). And I highly doubt people buy BDIK for minigames :sneaky:
The problem of AWAM is its current content and dev pace of course, not what it is.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

Perhaps why this current even is supposed to have several endings in anticipation? Perhaps he'll add more choices to Part1 version for Steam? I'm not defending the concept but I'd assume that's his focus for the next months (and hence my prediction of 2024 as a single update year, if any).

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
And to be clear: I don't think anyone questions the fact he wants to capitalize on his project. He'll, many of us would probably gladly participate in his financial success again if it wasn't for the way he wants to achieve it: childish, immature, unprofessional - showing no hint of will to organize, grow, expand beyond his cave.

P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes