Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Hum not sure. This mod only changes the pauses, ie when the game just halts and you can't resume by left-clicking.
That sounds like what I've seen in other Ren'py games. Where clicking doesn't "seem" to speed up extremely slow transitions. Transitions that I suspect might just be several lines of invisible dialog/text embedded in the script. The best example of this can be found in a game called Origin Story. Where there's a very long, obnoxious scene of the MC jerking off you can't skip through. What I want to know is if this mod can fix/prevent games from doing that.

Jan 3, 2019
This is the slowest development of a game that i've ever seen. 7 years for a VN and that's it, wow.
Can't imagine anyone being that silly to invest money in to this.
Bro, this is not a game development, it's just that at one time, such as the author of this game saw a chance to rip money off gullible people, so they started creating games that can be with cool renderers, but there is almost no development, and in order to take money from gullible people for as long as possible, the creators of games like this began to tell tales about how their PC broke down, they get sick 7 times a year, they fled to another country 10 times a year, they didn't like the dress or sneakers of the main character or heroine, etc. These people can be punished by the patrons themselves if they demand or refuse to pay for fraudulent actions.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
That sounds like what I've seen in other Ren'py games. Where clicking doesn't "seem" to speed up extremely slow transitions. Transitions that I suspect might just be several lines of invisible dialog/text embedded in the script. The best example of this can be found in a game called Origin Story. Where there's a very long, obnoxious scene of the MC jerking off you can't skip through. What I want to know is if this mod can fix/prevent games from doing that.
Ok it might be hard pause then but I can't really confirm it without seing related code.

In any case, this mod should probably work with any games and I think it's safe to test it.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
just finished playing the update
and it was not bad

it could be only me but without sophia its not worth it

i think making any update without her is a mistake and will hurt the progress and fan following of the game
and removing plots that actually had her in them and keeping plots that dont include her is a big big mistake

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
just finished playing the update
and it was not bad

it could be only me but without sophia its not worth it

i think making any update without her is a mistake and will hurt the progress and fan following of the game
and removing plots that actually had her in them and keeping plots that dont include her is a big big mistake
damn right

Reactions: onefingersalute
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes