onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
cool cool cool about time the update drop (y) although i will be disappointed Sophia is not in this update but still about time it drop

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Bro, this is not a game development, it's just that at one time, such as the author of this game saw a chance to rip money off gullible people, so they started creating games that can be with cool renderers, but there is almost no development, and in order to take money from gullible people for as long as possible, the creators of games like this began to tell tales about how their PC broke down, they get sick 7 times a year, they fled to another country 10 times a year, they didn't like the dress or sneakers of the main character or heroine, etc. These people can be punished by the patrons themselves if they demand or refuse to pay for fraudulent actions.
Yep i've seen that probably a hundred times already and yes, the patrons are also to blame for supporting devs ...cough.. scammers like this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When dylan saw his sister with fewer clothes?

View attachment 3241781
It's implied in a few Ellie events that Dylan has perved on her numerous times. One of the reasons she hates him so much, and why she makes sure he's not around for things like when she invtes Jules over. So he could have seen her naked in the shower, or in bra and panties while she was sleeping.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
The game is popular because of Sophia, she is hot AF. She needs to come out of her shell and start acting more horny and to start taking the initiative, instead of acting frigid most of the time and Liam is lame and she needs to start humiliating him more. Yes the game has plenty of potential but so much time has been wasted already it's only 30 days, then it's GAME OVER!

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
That's the plan. Do you have a count for the entire PD for those like me on the Lesbian route?
Loading a completely new save, from part 1, on lesbian route took me about 10 mins of clicking at a somewhat fast rate. So i would guess 15 mins or so, depending on reading speed.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

SOONSOON

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-06
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.195
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

All Off topic discussions should be held at the AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.185): - -

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition - * -
Save Transfer S1 and S2* - No Hard Pause*

MRPepperrrr thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050

probably one of the best games, but too slow to move through the story. I mean that's the most grinding i have seeen in any game ever. But yes, the content is great tho!

Reactions: Parkernfc

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
and a bad one at that... image quality is down the drain.
You play in which resolution?
We talked a hundred of times of reducing the size of the game by compressing images but L&P didn't want to hear about that because of the quality. I thought the quality would be good as he finally decided to compress things. :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Loading a completely new save, from part 1, on lesbian route took me about 10 mins of clicking at a somewhat fast rate. So i would guess 15 mins or so, depending on reading speed.
Huh. Actually better than I expected. I was expecting 10 minutes at most.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes