trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
ünlem.gif ünlem.gif

I've been following the game since 2017, when it first came out, and I download and play the updates immediately. I really don't know if I've ever seen such a terrible update. How many months did we wait for this update? I really stopped counting.

Keeping us waiting for so many months for such an empty update that never serves the main theme of the game is, to put it mildly, to fool us. Couldn't you have presented this update faster without adding more sloppy and animations, L&P? I think we need to take a stand here, friends. In a good restaurant, when you get a raw fish in front of you, despite everything, you don't eat it, you send it back. We need to show the same reaction here, otherwise L&P will think that we will remain silent no matter what they offer us.

You know how you react; You can write in blogs, you can send a private message from patreon, you can unsubscribe. But please, let's show a reaction now. I am very tired of the only game I play and love being managed in a terrible way.

I know that there are thousands of people who agree with me. So I ask you for something. Either quote this comment and let someone see it, or raise awareness by posting comments similar to this message.

We need to seriously discuss this with L&P now.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
In fact I meant more screen size, because in the past, people who told me seeing differences in images usually used big screens.

As usual, on my side, I see no difference at all with normal display :whistle:
Like I said, screen size has no bearing on it. It didn't change between the two versions... in fact. look for yourself, zoom in and see.
1704657286588.png

Left from 1.90, right from 1.95. Detail on the shirt is ompletely washed out

Reactions: jérh

Sab_50

Apr 12, 2023
The part 2 of the game didn't work for me on the Joi Play App for Android, although the part 1 works without any problems, I don't know what the problem is.

Can anyone help me?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Like I said, screen size has no bearing on it. It didn't change between the two versions... in fact. look for yourself, zoom in and see.
View attachment 3242029

Left from 1.90, right from 1.95. Detail on the shirt is ompletely washed out
I have no doubt there is and you see it. I just said I don't and I think most people don't too.

Reopubg1

Jul 19, 2023
View attachment 3242026 View attachment 3242026

I've been following the game since 2017, when it first came out, and I download and play the updates immediately. I really don't know if I've ever seen such a terrible update. How many months did we wait for this update? I really stopped counting.

Keeping us waiting for so many months for such an empty update that never serves the main theme of the game is, to put it mildly, to fool us. Couldn't you have presented this update faster without adding more sloppy and animations, L&P? I think we need to take a stand here, friends. In a good restaurant, when you get a raw fish in front of you, despite everything, you don't eat it, you send it back. We need to show the same reaction here, otherwise L&P will think that we will remain silent no matter what they offer us.

You know how you react; You can write in blogs, you can send a private message from patreon, you can unsubscribe. But please, let's show a reaction now. I am very tired of the only game I play and love being managed in a terrible way.

I know that there are thousands of people who agree with me. So I ask you for something. Either quote this comment and let someone see it, or raise awareness by posting comments similar to this message.

I agree with you bro

JWick06

Apr 5, 2023
This is the only game i know of in which the spin-offs (all of the fan-games , Ellie and Motel) are far superior to this blue ball grindfest original. And the only AWAM game i'm not playing.
I can't agree more. This game was so promising but the greediness of the dev turned it to something barely erotic, and the unique goal is now to milk the patreons. At the opposite, fan games have become far more superior in term of quality and erotism. Because we're not here to play kid games, it is supposed to be an adult game, but who's fapping to the 2023 releases ? See you in 10 years for V0.2.0.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
So here's my take on this last update: Great attention to details, diffrent outcomes, and much better animation than before. Now... That's good even if Sophia wasn't there, because.. It shows deeper commitment for improving. Having said that, I would like to see that approach moving forward to Sophia, at least keeping one side job and ramping up the erotic/sex levels and diffrent outcomes with Sophia. And if speed of updates can be as good as possible, I say this game can still go strong and provide great experience. Also I generally feel that sometimes it's best to have some trust and faith in the story unfolding and keep an open mind for cool surprises to come in the future. I think it's important to have some positivity here and not just bunch of negatives all the times.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 3242026 View attachment 3242026

Do you honestly expect LP - a egomaniac sniffed up to fuck on his own farts - to be able to 1) admit mistakes and 2) correct course? ... You are an idealist my friend.

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
I agree with you bro
Thank you brother. It's good to see someone honest who is still not an L&P stooge. Because if you look at the comments written after me, there are two things you will see; Firstly, those who are satisfied with this update are either ignorant people who do not really know what theme the game is built on, and secondly, L&P's paid lickspittle team. If it is the second one, I will be very sad because L&P has hired a pr team and suckers with this money instead of building a team that will bring fast updates with the money we give.

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
Do you honestly expect LP - a egomaniac sniffed up to fuck on his own farts - to be able to 1) admit mistakes and 2) correct course? ... You are an idealist my friend.
You are right, brother. But I'd like to vent my anger and make a rational suggestion. Otherwise, oldschoolers here know that L&P never listens to their followers. We are living in a joke, the game has been in beta for so long that we can now call ourselves oldschool.

Reactions: boy2636
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes