oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
It's implied in a few Ellie events that Dylan has perved on her numerous times. One of the reasons she hates him so much, and why she makes sure he's not around for things like when she invtes Jules over. So he could have seen her naked in the shower, or in bra and panties while she was sleeping.
Could you tell me the name of these events?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
how to get that ellie masturbating animation while dylan getting blowjob??..i tried looking away and not touching breast both but she still went up . Not that the update is something interesting..but this combo of getting ellie to masturbate is more interesting than the story itself.

Reactions: Cutecousin
Jan 3, 2019
how to get that ellie masturbating animation while dylan getting blowjob??..i tried looking away and not touching breast both but she still went up . Not that the update is something interesting..but this combo of getting ellie to masturbate is more interesting than the story itself.
When you play the bottle, click on the option where it is highlighted in pink and you will get masturbation.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Is this one of those updates that after downloading it you don't get any new scene because it's an update just for an specific path?

kingzack

Dec 4, 2019
Lol what is this update It doesn't make any sense to the main story line except including Elie in Dylan path more like a filler.

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
imagine paying for this tripe... i'm annoyed at my time being wasted playing this grindy blueball fest and i haven't even paid a penny for it. can't imagine how i'd feel if i'd been paying for it as well.

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
View attachment 3242026 View attachment 3242026

I've been following the game since 2017, when it first came out, and I download and play the updates immediately. I really don't know if I've ever seen such a terrible update. How many months did we wait for this update? I really stopped counting.

Keeping us waiting for so many months for such an empty update that never serves the main theme of the game is, to put it mildly, to fool us. Couldn't you have presented this update faster without adding more sloppy and animations, L&P? I think we need to take a stand here, friends. In a good restaurant, when you get a raw fish in front of you, despite everything, you don't eat it, you send it back. We need to show the same reaction here, otherwise L&P will think that we will remain silent no matter what they offer us.

You know how you react; You can write in blogs, you can send a private message from patreon, you can unsubscribe. But please, let's show a reaction now. I am very tired of the only game I play and love being managed in a terrible way.

I know that there are thousands of people who agree with me. So I ask you for something. Either quote this comment and let someone see it, or raise awareness by posting comments similar to this message.

We need to seriously discuss this with L&P now.
Did you really think it would be any good I when the game has been in development for 6 years lol you guys dersve to be scamed giphy.gif

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
At last, after 7 years of development, this game has finally started to get to the point where other games take 3-4 versions to reach (with no worse renders and scenes). Bravo! At this rate, by 2030, there'll be bro-sis sex, and if we're lucky, maybe even mom-son... oh boy, that's fast...
pngwing.com.png

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
Is this one of those updates that after downloading it you don't get any new scene because it's an update just for an specific path?
If the creator of this "masterpiece" had been conscientious, then you would have already seen a bunch of awesome turns and sex with the main character and side quests. But the dude continues to treat his patrons as idiots, so he does what he does. Nothing drives Progress like an Arsonist- Jason Statham(c)

Reactions: boy2636 and Amedore

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I always love coming here after an update drops to see all the screeching.
Six years on and you all still bitching about the same shit.
Maybe make your new years resolution to ignore the thread and spend your time on a game you enjoy.

Or maybe you all keep coming back because you like getting cucked with updates you know you'll hate?

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
This is the only game i know of in which the spin-offs (all of the fan-games , Ellie and Motel) are far superior to this blue ball grindfest original. And the only AWAM game i'm not playing.
_____________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________________

Not really... poorer plots, worst renders, and just trainwrecks.

Thing is...without this game the spinoffs wouldn't have any traction. Now that doesn't mean new releases are too few and too slow. Doesn't mean the slow burn of the story's plot is too contrived.

But that doesn't mean this game isn't a success. It's more a victim of its own success made worst because of the developer's poor organization and business structure. Careful control and outsourcing would have solved all the above problems and still kept all the subplots and storylines.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes