rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
GENUINE THOUGHTS

In the past 24 hours I’ve realised that serious mental illness is a big issue out there… I cannot imagine someone who hates something a lot to beg for it like a crazy for hours and hours and once they receive it to say the following:
- I hate this game
- I hate the developer of this game
- I must stop the developer from producing this game

All the above with their pants down ready to jerk off on five digital dolls…

PEOPLE relax… JERK OFF A BIT (I do it too). Enjoy the update, send to LP some constructive criticism (if you want the game to change), If you just hate it don’t bother with it anymore and move on… life is too short to waste it in negative emotions…

I LOVE YOU ALL CRAZY CREATURES!

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. So I suppose the stories now split into one where Sophia fools around with Dylan and another Branch where Ellie and Dylan explore their desires for each other? I was afraid these splits would eventually happen. We already noticed in a provious update that Sophia can't follow the paths of Aiden and Don Morella simultaneously. It's gonna make future update restricted to one particular path only and if you don't have a save for that you may experience these updates as if there was no new content. I hope L&P thought this through.

Reactions: LSC82

Realsteal

Dec 25, 2018
GENUINE THOUGHTS

In the past 24 hours I’ve realised that serious mental illness is a big issue out there… I cannot imagine someone who hates something a lot to beg for it like a crazy for hours and hours and once they receive it to say the following:
- I hate this game
- I hate the developer of this game
- I must stop the developer from producing this game

All the above with their pants down ready to jerk off on five digital dolls…

PEOPLE relax… JERK OFF A BIT (I do it too). Enjoy the update, send to LP some constructive criticism (if you want the game to change), If you just hate it don’t bother with it anymore and move on… life is too short to waste it in negative emotions…

I LOVE YOU ALL CRAZY CREATURES!
Agree. Over the past years this game reached the point where I check the updated games and I get suprised that this got updated, check the thread for info about the update go through the new scene than forget about the game for 5 months.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The worst scenario for this game will be when you finaly reach mom-son and mom-daughter sex scenes and after 2 updates the game ends...that will be hilarious
The Sophia/Ellie sex scenes might start as early as PD16, but Sophia/Dylan around PD24. But considering PD24 might be as far as two decades away the chances of abandonment before then are probably significant.

Reactions: theolin

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Honest question to those who play this game. Is it worth playing if I have no interest at all in the main character? Is there enough content that doesn't feature Sophia for it to be worthwhile?

I'm asking because I checked out the lewd scene galleries in both part 1 and 2. I really liked all the non-Sophia scenes but the issue is 90% of all scenes seem to include her. Do you get to play as Sam, Dylan or Ellie enough or is it overwhelmingly focused on Sophia? If I skip all her content, is there anything left of the game?
You are the first asking for content without the MC… There is a little only without Sophia and you can enjoy that only on the gallery. People here have gone ballistic because this update was not including her as you can obviously see…

This update is one of the very few where the developer is trying to introduce Dylan as a 2nd MC. Until now there is no content from Sam’s or Ellie’s POV, and it is not expected to be one in the future.

I wouldn’t suggest to you this game if you are not into Sophia…

surja

Jul 27, 2019
amikor megadja a lehetőséget, hogy megérintse a melleit, úgy dönt, hogy nem teszi meg, és hagyja, hogy továbbra is csókolózzon és hasonlók, miközben a csaj érzi
[/IDÉZET]
Nem elég, ha nem nyúlok a melléhez. A kémkedési lehetőség nálam sem indul be.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Honest question to those who play this game. Is it worth playing if I have no interest at all in the main character? Is there enough content that doesn't feature Sophia for it to be worthwhile?

I'm asking because I checked out the lewd scene galleries in both part 1 and 2. I really liked all the non-Sophia scenes but the issue is 90% of all scenes seem to include her. Do you get to play as Sam, Dylan or Ellie enough or is it overwhelmingly focused on Sophia? If I skip all her content, is there anything left of the game?
I've read everything in this thread, but this one clearly worth a ban.
:whistle: ;)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
You are the first asking for content without the MC… There is a little only without Sophia and you can enjoy that only on the gallery. People here have gone ballistic because this update was not including her as you can obviously see…

This update is one of the very few where the developer is trying to introduce Dylan as a 2nd MC. Until now there is no content from Sam’s or Ellie’s POV, and it is not expected to be one in the future.

I wouldn’t suggest to you this game if you are not into Sophia…
Thank you! That's basically what I was looking for. I have been checking out this game for over 2 years trying to decide if I should try it or not. And I've based my decision not to do so on the gallery scenes.

No disrespect intended to anyone here that loves the game but Sophia is literally the only female character in the game I find unattractive. I love Ellie, the maid, Patricia,Julia, Amber, Jennifer (holy shit!), the blonde chick from the laundromat scene and even Ellie's friends. They all look great except the MC herself. Sadly if the game is that focused on her, it's really not for me.

Thank you for the reply though!

Riush05

Jun 21, 2023
Ok, i quitt after 5 minutes from this game.
Maybe some people like this story, but not for me, i played Sophia in a "WIFE AND MOTHER" and if i don't have the wife and mother, why i play this game?
I don't care anything of Dylan, give me the real protagonist of this game.

Someone have simil game of that?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes