Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
I suggest L&P start a side story with Aimee…… I’ll show myself out.
View attachment 3242763
Aimee is hot as hell but let's keep the eyes on the prize, we talking sexual charge by a hotwife... It's next level vs. young hot thing, having said that, if we are talking a side story or guest spots, get Aimee to be kinky for dang sure. Bitch got more chest than a chestnut

Kliorkt

Aug 21, 2021
if we trace the adult games they existed since 1980s but they weren't a real thing they were mostly gimmick but in the 1990s we got a new era the era of choice based visual novels like a game called x-change which had a fresh idea of how adult game can be but since even most of the mainstream game's at that time had flat stories and characters ;someone wouldn't expect anything more of the lesser popular one(the adultgames). in the 2000s we had more adult game but nothing new mostly they were visual novels with no fresh idea's
in to the 2010s specifically 2015-2017 we got two games the famous milfy city and the most popular adult game till date summertime saga, with the better story telling and compelling characters they popularized the adult game's again .
it's late 2017 and one adult game developer saying to himself what if instead of the male based protagonist in every other previous adult game we had a female one and so here we have a new game called AWAM which because this idea haven't been implemented yet back than the game became popular and made itself a Fanbase .
(there were a few adult game with female protagonist but they were so bad that no one even knew them)

now the year is 2024 the adult game market is much bigger and it seems there are new developers everyday ;it easy to see new developers get lost and trying to jump on what is trendy but for LaP a veteran of the industry to jump on the trend of this year, A male protagonist wanting to make a Harem which I call (one rooster in the hen) is unforgiveable .
it's looks like Lap have lost his true vision and forgot what made his game Unique in the first place by jumping on the bandwagon of what is trendy .
True, game is starting to lose what's unique about it and it's getting into braindead mode.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There are 3 options:

1. Play it from the gallery of part II

2. If you want to play part II from scratch start by answering the questions and choose the following:
Sophia is filthy
Sophia did all three tasks of Aiden
Sophia is into all boys and girls (tick them all)
Ellie bitch
Choose anything you want from side jobs (oldies or teens)

3. While playing part I and part II
P. I
Dylan played basketball with Christine
Dylan took the blame for the cigarette
Dylan helped Ellie with the computer
P. II
Ellie didn’t forgive Logan
Dylan made a joke 3 times with Christine
Dylan put his arm around Ellie
yup and while Truth and dare
1. ask fav family member to ellie
2. choose ellie and ask to show lingerie
3. respect her privacy and dont touch her boobs

That way you get ellie masturbating option in the end...........

Overall...meh....doesnt worth 700 renders lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Guys Don't get mad but damn it wasn't supposed to be about a "Wife and Mother" now it's about everyone! L$P should change the name of the game since it's not just about Sofia, now I miss when the focus was just on her:HideThePain:
:ROFLMAO:And I thought we'd wait a while for Sophia:eek::ROFLMAO:

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
Aimee is hot as hell but let's keep the eyes on the prize, we talking sexual charge by a hotwife... It's next level vs. young hot thing, having said that, if we are talking a side story or guest spots, get Aimee to be kinky for dang sure. Bitch got more chest than a chestnut
Agreed! Would like to see Aimee seduce Sophia and Ellie into a threesome or something along those lines. Damn, she’s hot.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes