Jul 28, 2017
I was genuinely looking forward to many of the potentials I thought might be in this update. Came out feeling kinda cold and what could only be considered a waste of story, time rendering for an overly bloated side story arc and just not a sexy time. Anyway here's hoping the next update isn't in 7 different locations just for the unknown reasons.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
if we trace the adult games they existed since 1980s but they weren't a real thing they were mostly gimmick but in the 1990s we got a new era the era of choice based visual novels like a game called x-change which had a fresh idea of how adult game can be but since even most of the mainstream game's at that time had flat stories and characters ;someone wouldn't expect anything more of the lesser popular one(the adultgames). in the 2000s we had more adult game but nothing new mostly they were visual novels with no fresh idea's
in to the 2010s specifically 2015-2017 we got two games the famous milfy city and the most popular adult game till date summertime saga, with the better story telling and compelling characters they popularized the adult game's again .
it's late 2017 and one adult game developer saying to himself what if instead of the male based protagonist in every other previous adult game we had a female one and so here we have a new game called AWAM which because this idea haven't been implemented yet back than the game became popular and made itself a Fanbase .
(there were a few adult game with female protagonist but they were so bad that no one even knew them)
This narrative is extremely misguided.

Very well written and complex stories exist as adult visual novels since the 90s on the very least. And the decade starting in 2000 is full of wonderful stuff.

And female protagonists also existed, while they were also not that common, but they existed.

Proof for everything that I said can be found here

Reactions: Azeroth67000

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
the update is very bad, and the worst of that all is now i want see chuck fucks sophia while cucking dylan and it's impossible
I actually kind of liked the update. Of course I would have preferred an update containing Sophia, but for one without her, it was pretty hot. I found Aimee very hot and I also thought the animations were pretty good quality.
Keep in mind I actually dislike Dylan and don't care for him and Sophia and I still liked the update. (again, for an update not containing Sophia which we already knew for months)

• Sad
Reactions: hzjujk and kadgilek

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's from almost 2 years ago. This is like one of those "how do you keep an idiot in suspense?" jokes.
It's still the most up to date information about the next event we have.
lesbian route is so under developped
Replaying Part 1, and it's depressing that all these years later, and some like me are still waiting for events like Ellie's dance recital that was mentioned on day 2. Or Jules MSND performance mentioned on day 1.

And Ellie is the 2nd most popular character

Reactions: Volontieur
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes